Did D. Williams Make a LOT of $ Tonight?

2 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Hopefully by us

What would that look like? Seems poised for a premium deal. Can the Bills afford to pay Feliciano and Williams, and...Allen? 

(Probably. Hopefully.)

1 minute ago, TonyBeets said:

He's been earning more every game he plays.  He's a guy we need to lock up before the league gets wind of his ability and his price goes up!

Too late, I'm afraid.

Former All-Pro returning to form...

6 minutes ago, Richard Noggin said:

Shut down Watt, mostly on his own. Showcase-type performance late in a contract year. 

That young man is going to get PAID, no?

Who is this Watt you refer to?  Did he play tonight?  I don’t remember hearing his name much. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

1 minute ago, Richard Noggin said:

What would that look like? Seems poised for a premium deal. Can the Bills afford to pay Feliciano and Williams, and...Allen? 

(Probably. Hopefully.)

Hopefully we can keep all 3, but Feliciano wouldn't be too hard to replace. I could see us drafting a IOL on day 2. Then again, Feliciano probably won't cost very much.

McDermott just now asked about Williams' play tonight in his presser. 

The secret is out.

1 minute ago, GreggTX said:

Hopefully we can keep all 3, but Feliciano wouldn't be too hard to replace. I could see us drafting a IOL on day 2. Then again, Feliciano probably won't cost very much.

I think Feliciano's toughness, versatility, and character means a great deal to this football team. 

• Like (+1) 6

2 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

BEST FA signing besides Beasley

It CANT be - he came from Carolina and I heard from several reliable sometimes right posters who I'd like working for another team front office (preferably in AFCE) that no one coming out of Carolina is worth signing.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1