Week 14 SNF: Bills Whoop Steelers PostGame Thread

20 minutes ago, WideNine said:

That naked bootleg by Allen to pick up another set of downs was like a final dagger in any slim ideas that the Steelers had of getting back into the game for even a garbage score.

Was an awesome call by Daboll, Josh also shows that he still has wheels if he wanted to run it more.

Yes I hate those garbage points.  And PF/PA may come into affect for tie breakers.

• Like (+1) 1

All I can say is ...wow!  The Bills as a team have arrived.  Prime time wins, beat teams with winning records, over come adversity, Josh staying cool and leading the team.  Everyone on this team, coaches and staff included, showed up!  

There’s a lot more football to be played this season. But let’s enjoy the fact that the Bills are a legit, no bull#### contender.  It feels good!

I’m goin to bed drunk and feeling good!   Go Bills!

Edited by Dan
  • Like (+1) 6

25 minutes ago, MOVALLEYRANDY said:

Out here in SoCal, K. Johnson, the former Cowboy and Jets WR seems to really despise the Bills. We'll see what he has to say this morning

Who is K Johnson?????  Kidding ‐ just kidding - seriously tho who cares what he thinks??????

26 minutes ago, die hard bills fan said:

Awesome win.   What was the players kneel down, both teams, on the logo at the end of the game?

Happens after every game. They gather for prayer. A few years ago the league mandated not showing it on TV. Would not want anyone to get the wrong impression, like those guys value something more than the game. 

• Like (+1) 5