Stephon Diggs with 100 catches on the year!

Process

What an amazing trade this was... he is the exact right type of receiver for Allen. Relentless worker and great team guy.

I love that Beane identified not just that Allen needed weapons, but that he needed a certain 'type' of guys and then went and got them. 

• Like (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I don’t care how early it is. I said it after week 5...I know Reed had longevity and an amazing career. I know Moulds was incredible. Diggs is going to be the best WR the Bills have ever had. I don’t care how ridiculous it sounds. He’s amazing.

I never thought we'd see a better WR than Andre Reed in a Bills uni. I was wrong.

• Like (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I don’t care how early it is. I said it after week 5...I know Reed had longevity and an amazing career. I know Moulds was incredible. Diggs is going to be the best WR the Bills have ever had. I don’t care how ridiculous it sounds. He’s amazing.

Moulds played with piss poor QBs though.. Reed played in a time where CBs could clothesline WRs.. With that said, Diggs may surpass all of them! Diggs is absolutely what Allen needs.. Allen is great at hitting those short to intermediate routes and that’s what Diggs does best.. Quick juke move and Allen just rifles it in..

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Diggs is awesome. I had WR envy watching him play in minny. There’s not another wr I’d rather have here 

So true. Of all the WR's out there, Diggs was always the one I wanted.

We are legitimate Super Bowl contenders.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1