47 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

And Brady???  For real?

My list (so absolute authority lol)

Mahomes 

Rodgers 

Watson 

Allen 

Wilson

They are the top 5 in the league this year. By eye test or by pretty much any analysis of the key statistical indicators. 

To be honest it isn't that close to 6th place. That 5 have been discernably better.  Feels pretty great to be in that group. 

• Like (+1) 5

Well... maybe they should have a percentage versus raw numbers. If a qb throws 40 passes a game and has 2 ints vs a qb who throws 20 balls and gets 2 picks....they both have 2 turnovers but common sense would lead one to say the 2nd QB had a worse day.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

And continue to find (make up) stats to trash Allen 

It's almost parody at this point 

I've got a new statistic too:

Most snarky takes on Josh Allen over the last 3 years that have proved completely wrong:

1.  Pro-Football Focus  -  1,246

2.  Football Almanac    -   879

3.  Dan Le Batard and the cast of Highly Questionable  -  812

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

53 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

I've got a new statistic too:

Most cringe-worthy takes on Josh Allen over the last 3 years

1.  Pro-Football Focus  -  1,246

2.  Football Almanac    -   879

3.  Dan Le Batard and the cast of Highly Questionable  -  812

Le Batard and Bomani Jones are two of the most arrogant guys when it comes to talking about Josh.  I remember the words they used were "Allen should apologize to us for making us think he was that bad.  It's not our fault he didn't play well."  If you can't make a good prediction about someone, at least man up to your mistake.

• Like (+1) 1

These guys are clowns. At this point, and even before this actually, they just try to get clicks. There really is no point in calling them out because they do more than enough on their own to prove they're idiots. 

Edited by H2o
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Which would then put Mahomes & Rodgers as 1-2.....  The amount of passes Mahomes throws that seem ill advised (like Rodgers) are often what sets them apart.

Like Allen's pass to Davis vs. SF, that certainly would have been graded a Turnover-worthy Play for Allen, but Full points for Mahomes, Rodger & probably Mayfield, Stafford & Tannehill.

• Like (+1) 2

Just goes to show ya that it’s a bunch of frat guys in Collinsworths basement doing bong hits, and having more Highdeas... what s bunch of morons...

... in other news, by leaving his house this morning Patrick Mahomes has increased his odds of a turnover worthy play... 

• Like (+1) 2