Well, time to pull out the antenna (Edit: please post re-airings)

46 minutes ago, mikemac2001 said:

NFL app will broadcast the local games 

also NBC sports app should work 

I’m thinking mine only does it if I’m on cellular data, is that true, for does nfl app on WiFi stream local non premium channel games?  

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

48 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Well, I did see plenty of commercials for this lovely looking beverage:

image.png.79cfa5a1ed5295eb0fd050bf064185f9.png

thanks again for the heads up about the spanish language channel.

I learned that 1st and 10 is 1° y 10.

the degree symbol was used for "2nd" and "3rd" and "4th".  the symbol seems more efficient than the english system lol. that was my take away. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Seasons1992 said:

I LOVE my Winegard metal prong antenna, on my 2008 Panasonic plasma. There is NO better picture. Fight me.

Well, I suppose with newer teevee come better upgrades. And once stations start broadcasting ATSC 3.0 (a number of markets already have; was due to roll out in many more markets in 2020 here but COVID messed that up...) & the NFL converts to 4K cameras, and a 4K teevee, you won’t be able to get a better picture than an antenna / over-the-air signal because it’s uncompressed. Antenna is already better than Cable & satellite even for 1080 HD for the same reason.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Last Sunday night, I watched the game on 410, which was the Spanish broadcast on Telemundo. I will hopefully be able to do that again this Sunday, and then I’ll play the radio broadcast for sound. 

It seems like a good plan but when the video and audio feeds are not in sync it might not be so workable.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Cable/satellite systems vs network channel wars are out in full force here in socal. And depending on your service provider it so far has blacked out both Fox network and CBS........I am super unhappy and frustrated by this.  Too many canyons to use an antenna here and it be effective but we subscribers are stuck in the middle of these financial squabbles with very little recourse or power. If you change from Direc-tv to DISH you are swapping from one set of blackouts to another.

Get your acts together and FIX IT DAMMIT.

21 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

I watch every game on the antenna. Welcome to the forgotten technology club. 

the quality is great right? Uncompressed 1080p... I use antenna any time I can, unfortunately my local market these days is the WFFFFFT. But the stiilers prime time game will be Over the airwaves!! 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Thank you Directv and NBC/Tenga (spelling) and whatever the situation is between you.  🤨

Unless it is going to be broadcast on some other channel for some other reason, but I doubt it.

I’m hoping to stream on the big scream, though, from maybe nfl network. 

EDIT:

the antenna works great.  Can’t rewind or record, but picture is great.

The situation still bugs me.  Mods, please feel free to lock or remove this thread.

Tegna is a ***** company.  They are having the dispute with AT & T UVerse also.  I advertise with their local affiliate in Atlanta.  And their corporate management is lousy to deal with.  That being said, go on Crack Streams.com and watch all the NFL games from your computer.  Very nice and its free.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Speaking of games on TV, I see the Denver game is exclusively on NFLN. 

Any idea of the app is going to work for that? 

I believe it will.  I know if I put on the NFL app right now, I will be able to see what they are currently broadcasting.  Give it a try.  

5 hours ago, Kwai San said:

I am probably the one who will kill the golden goose but I was recently turned on to []- a for free streaming alternative, very handy to allow me to not have to go to a bar and mingle with the covid idiots here in FL so I can watch the Bills....I miss hi fiving other fans but feel much better being away from the infected.....there are some pop ups that you can easily dismiss early on and then by the middle of the 1st qtr nothing but football.....they also have NHL, MMA, MLB and NBA.

Take a bit of getting used too but it works well with smart tv's, if you don't have a smartie then your lap top either bluetoothed or HDMI cable with work....several ways to make it work....

Go BILLS!

Messaging you lol

• Like (+1) 1