Well, time to pull out the antenna (Edit: please post re-airings)

11 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Thank you Directv and NBC/Tenga (spelling) and whatever the situation is between you.  🤨

Unless it is going to be broadcast on some other channel for some other reason, but I doubt it.

I’m hoping to stream on the big scream, though, from maybe nfl network. 

EDIT:

the antenna works great.  Can’t rewind or record, but picture is great.

The situation still bugs me.  Mods, please feel free to lock or remove this thread.

Yeah, my ABC affiliate is out.  Don’t watch that network much and I can watch shows (Big Sky) via OnDemand.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 12/11/2020 at 7:57 AM, buffaloboyinATL said:

Last Sunday night, I watched the game on 410, which was the Spanish broadcast on Telemundo. I will hopefully be able to do that again this Sunday, and then I’ll play the radio broadcast for sound. 

However the Sirius channel doesn’t tune on my radio so may use a radio stream to synch

On 12/11/2020 at 3:09 PM, Ned Flanders said:

I use to tell people that getting DTV 20 years ago, was one of my best consumer decisions.  No more.  You are absolutely correct, they are an awful company.  Every year, I spend hours on the phone with them to avoid annual price hikes.  To their credit, I've gotten Sunday Ticket sometimes free or at a discounted price, but no more...I'm going YouTubeTV as soon as the season is over.

I was thinking about YouTube tv but they dont have the history channel, which i watch a ton of programming on there.

Stream Online

Live game streams are available on the following platforms:*

· Bills Mobile App, presented by M&T Bank - Available in markets where the game airs on television.

· BuffaloBills.com mobile site for iOS devices (Safari browser only)

Download the Bills Mobile app now from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.

*Please check your local TV listings to confirm availability. iOS mobile web and app users should "Allow Location Access" (via Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Safari). Local and primetime games only. Data charges may apply. You will need to turn off your WiFi to gain access to this game.

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

It is so annoying that we have a National game and many of us are scrambling to find a way to watch it because of greedy corporations trying to get leverage on one another. 

It’s going to be even worse for saturdays game on NFL network finding a way to watch. 

18 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

What is happening?  NBC is working just fine on my TV and the game is listed on the guide.  Is this just certain areas of the country?

Edit:  I have DTV.

It’s just select areas. I don’t get it but my son is 18 minutes away and he’s never been interrupted. I’ve been without it for a couple weeks. I don’t know how or where the lines are drawn or how much of the country this affects. BUT I KNOW IT SUCKS! 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Augie said:

It’s just select areas. I don’t get it but my son is 18 minutes away and he’s never been interrupted. I’ve been without it for a couple weeks. I don’t know how or where the lines are drawn or how much of the country this affects. BUT I KNOW IT SUCKS! 

I hope you have better luck getting the game this week. No big Zoom meetings tonight hopefully. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

What is happening?  NBC is working just fine on my TV and the game is listed on the guide.  Is this just certain areas of the country?

Edit:  I have DTV.

Yes, it's certain areas where NBC is owned by a particular company that's in dispute with directv. The really annoying thing is that these stupid corporations should have extensions on these disputes. Nobody is benefitting when a channel is out. It's just greed is all. For whatever reason directv seems to have these more than anyone. I'm a directv customer myself and dealt with not having cbs or ABC all last summer. It was super annoying and my antenna wouldn't pick them up locally 

36 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I hope you have better luck getting the game this week. No big Zoom meetings tonight hopefully. 

Thanks, it looks at the moment like I can get it in the kitchen on a small TV, or upstairs in a guest bedroom on the old 55” (or on my iPad). Fancy new TV in the family room is stumping us. It has built-in Apple TV where the others have a box. Realized we had never signed in for the Apple TV, so thought that would fix it. Nope! Brought the box from the kitchen, the plug doesn’t fit. 

We have “a guy”. He hung and set up the new TV. Like a great plumber or electrician, I now need “a TV guy”. I don’t miss the days of three black and white stations and you have to get up and cross the room to change between them. I don’t  LOVE the days of needing a two year degree to know how to work it all. 

Screw TEGNA and AT&T. The end. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

My CBS is blocked 

but I see the message 

https://www.locast.org/activate

try that 

or again Yahoo.com   On my mobile from the main page I always see a game being streamed 

You may have to use the pull down.                V

LIVENFL_3D_Shield_-_New_Yahoo_Logo_-_Small.pNFL LIVE ON YAHOO SPORTS

or Yahoo sports App