Honestly 1 punt?

6 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Glad we got Bojorquez in the game he could have easily pulled a hamstring or something with no warmup 

This offense is special, there has been a few games where we didn't punt or punted once. We left points on the board on the 1st drive too. 

Just automatic against a respectable defense. 

5 hours ago, Dan Darragh said:

7 games with more than 50 yards punting average this year, 11 of 29 inside the 20, and the two longest punts in the league this year. Five punts over 60 (with two of them going over 70) plus a 59 yarder.

Remember all the Bojo hate on this board in preseason? Some of you wanted that clown from the Jets who handed us a win last year.

Oh riiiiiiiiiight, why didn’t the Bills think to look at this years stats during last offseason when they were trying to make a decision about Bojo. This idiots based their decision to being in competition for him off of how he performed last year! If you could please show the Bills front office how to use next years stats and performance for the upcoming draft, we would all really appreciate it

1 hour ago, A Firm Tree Does Not Fear said:

...and the same amount of points scored, 34. as well as winning a mnf game after 21 years. team is solid. legit contender.

LAMP

I had a no punt (3 friggen minutes) as my bold prediction and 34 for the Bills score based on the No Punt game .

7 hours ago, Koufax said:

One more than in 1992...

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Dan Darragh said:

7 games with more than 50 yards punting average this year, 11 of 29 inside the 20, and the two longest punts in the league this year. Five punts over 60 (with two of them going over 70) plus a 59 yarder.

Remember all the Bojo hate on this board in preseason? Some of you wanted that clown from the Jets who handed us a win last year.

Agree.  I think his coverage team has let him down a couple times too when he had great kicks and they got confused by the returner calling fair catch at the 10-15 yard line.  I think it was getting missed last year he had one of the highest fair catch rate last year.  I think hes figured out how to push it down field a bit more this year and hes gotten a bit more consistent (though i stand by my comments up thread, hes elite when he only punts once).

17 minutes ago, Frostbite said:

This. I used to cringe when it was 3rd and medium or longer. Now its just another play.

Yup...especially since the Bills lead the NFL in 3rd down conversion percentage at a phenomenal 50%

3 hours ago, Ya Digg? said:

Oh riiiiiiiiiight, why didn’t the Bills think to look at this years stats during last offseason when they were trying to make a decision about Bojo. This idiots based their decision to being in competition for him off of how he performed last year! If you could please show the Bills front office how to use next years stats and performance for the upcoming draft, we would all really appreciate it

Well, I suppose you think it was pure coincidence that the Bills kept him since there's no way they knew he'd be any good.