Honestly 1 punt?

16 minutes ago, Dan Darragh said:

Well, I suppose you think it was pure coincidence that the Bills kept him since there's no way they knew he'd be any good.

You're making your argument based off of this year's stats and claiming you find it laughable that people wanted to get rid of him or give competition for him based off of last year.  Last year he was not very good - he has obviously improved from last year to this year which is great, but you are using an extreme amount of hindsight against the people who wanted him to have some competition for training camp this year.  If you look at his stats last year (and watch the games) the Bills needed to bring in competition and there should have been calls to cut him.  He obviously showed very early in camp that he had improved greatly which is why the other punters were cut so early.  Just saying that it's quite lazy on your part to use this year's stats against people who wanted him cut or have competition for his job before this season began.  Now if the same complaints come up before next season, then you will be fully supported in using this year's stats

6 hours ago, Frostbite said:

This. I used to cringe when it was 3rd and medium or longer. Now its just another play.

I was thinking the same thing last night during the game. They took the offensive holding penalty that put them at 2nd and 18. I was thinking even then, no problem, JA can get that in one toss if he needs to. They ended up getting 9 I think and making it 3rd and 9 which was manageable. Even the few occurrences where they have been at 3rd and 15 or more, I don't "worry" like I use to when it was darn near impossible for them to pick up that first down. Like you said.... now it's just another down and distance. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Dan Darragh said:

Wow, I said all that?

Go back and read your own post, yes you did.  All I'm saying is you are using a ton of hindsight to make your argument....do you also still crush the Bills because they didn't pick Mahomes or Brady?  

17 hours ago, Ya Digg? said:

Go back and read your own post, yes you did.  All I'm saying is you are using a ton of hindsight to make your argument....do you also still crush the Bills because they didn't pick Mahomes or Brady?  

I'm still crushing the Bills for taking Walt Patulski and Al Cowlings

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1