Without Gilmore, Edleman & now Brady & Gronk this isn't a tough game

LB48

I am a long time fan who remembers all the frustrating losses to the Patriots over the past 10 years.  They were a special team and deserved to win most of the match-ups vs. the Bills.  We came oh so close to wins and it just didn't happen.

I'm almost scared to state it - BUT - we should sweep the series against them in 2020.  That's somewhat tough to imagine as a Bills fan BUT the worm has turned.  GO BILLS!

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, LB48 said:

I am a long time fan who remembers all the frustrating losses to the Patriots over the past 10 years.  They were a special team and deserved to win most of the match-ups vs. the Bills.  We came oh so close to wins and it just didn't happen.

I'm almost scared to state it - BUT - we should sweep the series against them in 2020.  That's somewhat tough to imagine as a Bills fan BUT the worm has turned.  GO BILLS!

If you only remembered the last 10 years, you haven't suffered long enough. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Haha (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 5

If the weather was nice tomorrow, I don't think it would be much of a contest.  

But the Bills big strength is the passing game. That could be neutralized w/ the winds.

For 20 years, I wanted bad weather for these Pats games.  One of the few things that could give us a chance. We're finally better than them - a LOT better - and they get the luck on that.

But, no excuses.  The Bills should win this going away.  Make a statement against this team that has tormented us that it's all in the past now.

Edited by Success

27 minutes ago, DCbillsfan said:

I hope you're right.  I really thought the Bills would beat the Titans.  Any Given Sunday.

I did too, but the Titans also have 100x the talent. The Patriots this year are a bunch of scrubs. I’ll never say poor players because they all made the NFL. But they are fringe NFLers. There is no Henry, Tannehill, Jeudon Smith, AJ Brown, Corey Davis. Heck, at this point there isn’t even a player with the talent of Adam Humphries on the Patriots roster. There isn’t anyone close to the caliber of player Clowney is. You get the gist. Coaching can only take you so far. Even Belichick can’t coach a team filled with fringe NFL’ers to the playoffs. 

10 minutes ago, motorj said:

Yeah the weather kinda messed up a good pass attack for the bills tommorow with rain and winds over 20mph. It'll probably be an ugly win with strong run game and defense I hope

I know it's gonna be a rain mix and some wind, but trust me take the over 41 pts.

Weather gets overhyped, both qb's will be slinging it all over tmrw.   They both have good velocity and spin, it's not like they're throwing frisbees out there, those footballs fly just fine in the elements.

Just now, Da webster guy said:

I know it's gonna be a rain mix and some wind, but trust me take the over 41 pts.

Weather gets overhyped, both qb's will be slinging it all over tmrw.   They both have good velocity and spin, it's not like they're throwing frisbees out there, those footballs fly just fine in the elements.

The Bills will score over 30 themselves, over 41 is a good bet imo.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, LB48 said:

Just to provide a counterpoint, we kept the Jets game closer than it should have been.  This could be a struggle.

14 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

I feel like the bills may have found their defense again and the pats have been horrible these past 3 weeks on offense. I dont think I could pick the over41

17 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I did too, but the Titans also have 100x the talent. The Patriots this year are a bunch of scrubs. I’ll never say poor players because they all made the NFL. But they are fringe NFLers. There is no Henry, Tannehill, Jeudon Smith, AJ Brown, Corey Davis. Heck, at this point there isn’t even a player with the talent of Adam Humphries on the Patriots roster. There isn’t anyone close to the caliber of player Clowney is. You get the gist. Coaching can only take you so far. Even Belichick can’t coach a team filled with fringe NFL’ers to the playoffs. 

I get the talent difference between Patriots and Titans.  Last year against Pats at home, Allen had 3 interceptions and Special Teams had a punt blocked for a TD.  Bills mistakes.  Nothing about talent difference.

4 minutes ago, BillsFan692 said:

I dunno man maybe your own short-sightedness on TN but they are legit one of the best teams in the league at this point.

Two weeks of no practice and no Davis or Humphries.  I see ok.

34 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

It’s still Bill Belichick coaching the Patriots. Definitely can’t underestimate them

Big Bill flunked out at Cleveland and wasn't doing much with the PATS until Brady took over the QB position.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1