Stephon Gilmore knee injury potential?

Seasons1992

2 hours ago, Kwai San said:

Well he shied away from BIG hits his whole career!!  Nothing new there......nothing at all

he knocked Eddie Lacy out of a football game, who was the biggest and strongest running back in football at that time

Gilmore also got hurt, he hit him so hard. There were plenty of plays where Gilmore was physical. He played with a broken wrist and still tried tackling

But he was a soft bum here and that narrative will never go away lol

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Back2Buff said:

20-30, maybe gusts at 40.  I'll see what happens when the game starts.  My guess is that it isn't as bad as the reports are saying.

...LMAO...shades of "Billy Kilmer Wounded Ducks" in the air......the oldies will remember those days...the youngins may have to Google...............

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, wjag said:

If Gilmore sits, that means the secondary for NE looks like: Jason McCourty (LCB), Jonathan Jones (RCB), Devin McCourty (FS), Adrian Phillips (SS)

JC Jackson 

they still have a really good secondary but Gilmore is a big loss. Though how much coverage they really need to do in this weather is a question 

Edited by YoloinOhio

5 hours ago, Back2Buff said:

20-30, maybe gusts at 40.  I'll see what happens when the game starts.  My guess is that it isn't as bad as the reports are saying.

I've checked about 3-4 weather apps and the rain will be moving out...a slight drizzle if anything.  Winds won't be severe; probably 15-20 mph.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ProcessAccepted said:

3 things never to trust in life

1. That a Nigerian wants to send you his money

2. Mel Kiper's draft analysis

3. Any injury report coming out of NE

Hey Kiper was right about Josh

Mel Kiper Jr. asked about Josh Allen's completion percentage: "Stats are for losers in my opinion. The guy won."

7 hours ago, wjag said:

If Gilmore sits, that means the secondary for NE looks like: Jason McCourty (LCB), Jonathan Jones (RCB), Devin McCourty (FS), Adrian Phillips (SS)

Still pretty good. I hope Gilmore is out but teams would like that foursome. 

17 hours ago, wjag said:

Those tablets must be cheap, you see players throwing them down every week.

Made the comment a couple years back, but am surprised Belichick has never signed a contract to do Microsoft commercials.  Yeah others break them too, but seems Belichick is the league leader in broken tablets.  I'm sure MS could write a neat script for him to explain how breaking them shows what a good product they are.