Stephon Gilmore knee injury potential?

Seasons1992

18 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...LMAO...shades of "Billy Kilmer Wounded Ducks" in the air......the oldies will remember those days...the youngins may have to Google...............

The amazing thing was how Kilmer's ducks always found their way to their target. He was a fun QB to watch play.

14 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

With that news, if we don't beat them tomorrow we never will. Should be an easy one. McDermott and Allen have no excuses.

I still respect Belicheck enough to where I still dont expect this to be easy.   However, you are right - they should absolutely win now.   No excuses at all

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/30/2020 at 12:56 PM, FLFan said:

It’s not coincidental. He behaved the same way his last year in Buffalo. He is a punk. 

This seems like a Bill move to me. Minor "injury" to hold him out to trade him. Sitting him with no excuse before a deal is in place could show desperation to get a deal done.

On 10/30/2020 at 11:21 AM, vtnatefootball11 said:

Very interesting... I suspect there is more under the surface here.  He happens to "tweak" his knee in practice at the same time trade rumors are floating around about him.  It is well documented in other threads that analysts are saying he is not putting his body on the line in games, film shows him avoiding big hits etc.  Could be entirely coincidental, but I feel like he is out the door in NE.  Silent battle going on between him and Belichik right now.

Maybe they made him try to tackle someone.

7 minutes ago, wjag said:

I think banishing him to Detroit would work.

Send him to Buffalo.  Oh wait that isn't punishment anymore.