Around the NFL. Sunday Gameday

Chandler#81

Just now, Talley56 said:

A good Raiders/Chiefs game and CBS sticks with the Ravens blowing out the Bengals.  A good Eagles/Steelers game and fix stays with Rams blowing out Washington.

Yeah I'm in the Baltimore telecast area.  Thank god for Sunday Ticket.  I HATE the Ravens.  Can't stand their ILK.  So happy I don't have to watch Washington and Baltimore.

1 minute ago, Process said:

A lot of people in the media after last year were saying Mahomes is the best QB in nfl history, after 3 years in the league. Absolutely mind boggling.

You're right he isn't allowed to have a bad game lol

He still probably will go down as best ever.

Edited by TBBills
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

KC down 9 with a little over 6.5 minutes in the 4th..

Raiders deserve to win this game they have been the better team.

Mahomes is not looking like anything special this game, much like he didn't during most of the Patriot game.

• Like (+1) 1

A lot of people in the media after last year were saying Mahomes is the best QB in nfl history, after 3 years in the league. Absolutely mind boggling.

One way or another 5-0 in two days.  If TN does have to forfeit with this staff positive case the morning (who knows at this point), I wonder if the Chiefs goes back to TR night was was speculated by the talking heads.

He is a very special athlete. If he continues do do what he is doing he may very well be. With that being said he has a lot of tools to work with. We'll see how things progress over the next decade.