Week 6: Chiefs at Bills (+5): Monday 5pm on Fox

YoloinOhio
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Titans Bills -> Week 5 Bills vs Titans Tues 7 pm thread

And oh yeah as per SOP, Ix Nay on the general Ovid-19 Cay

All I have to say is....

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL??!!

👍👍😀

Might be kind of weird playing at 5pm, but Monday night football is still Monday Night Football!  And it's an extra day of rest for us to be prepared to give the Chiefs their second L of the season!!

Let's get it!!

Edited by smuvtalker
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ALLEN1QB said:

They better start getting ready for the Jets I hear those guys are good

Here in the NY/NJ area ( I live in NJ) the Jets are getting killed by the media on a daily basis for being an absolute clown show. The Giants also suck but at least they show signs of being competitive. Today should be another wonderful anti Jets/Gase rant from WFAN's Joe and Evan.

4 hours ago, downunderbill said:

I doubt they'll move the game back to Thursday in the event of a cancellation. They really need to focus on the Titans until they know otherwise. 

Pretty sure this is has been said by the NFL, there is no Thursday game.  At this point the Bills would be preparing on a short week for the Chiefs but they still have to plan for the Titans.   This year is going to be all about staying positive/going with the flow and being open to changes in plans....cause this stuff is just starting.  Beat the Titans...that should be the only focus today.

15 minutes ago, ALLEN1QB said:

They better start getting ready for the Jets I hear those guys are good

Yeah well there are teams on the Jets schedule who will lose to them.   Probably the ones who just overlook them.  Kind of like the Dolphins last year.....0-8 they are the worst team EVER....they won 5 of 8 to finish.  Its not who you play, its more when you play them.  If Gase gets fired and the team gets an attitude change they can be a lot more challenging than some may think.

24 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Here in the NY/NJ area ( I live in NJ) the Jets are getting killed by the media on a daily basis for being an absolute clown show. The Giants also suck but at least they show signs of being competitive. Today should be another wonderful anti Jets/Gase rant from WFAN's Joe and Evan.

Is Chris Russo still on that station? He was a trip.

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Isn't it more Monday Afternoon Football?

Not if you live in Hawaii.  Monday Morning Football.

I would say yours is Monday Late Afternoon Football for the east coast.  

I think anything after 3:00 pm is late afternoon.  

12:00 - 3:00 is afternoon.  3:01 - 5:00 pm is late afternoon.  5:01 - 7:00 is early evening.  7:01 - 9:00 is evening.  After 9:01 is night.

What does yours look like?

Edited by Royale with Cheese

They already have been. They were working on dual gameplans because they didn't know who they were playing. For a while if the Titans game ended up being canceled they would have been playing the Chiefs in the original Thursday night slot.

39 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Not if you live in Hawaii.  Monday Morning Football.

I would say yours is Monday Late Afternoon Football for the east coast.  

I think anything after 3:00 pm is late afternoon.  

12:00 - 3:00 is afternoon.  3:01 - 5:00 pm is late afternoon.  5:01 - 7:00 is evening.  7:01 - 9:00 is evening.  After 9:01 is night.

What does yours look like?

Here in NH in October it will start getting dark at kickoff.