Week 6: Chiefs at Bills (+5): Monday 5pm on Fox

YoloinOhio
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Titans Bills -> Week 5 Bills vs Titans Tues 7 pm thread

And oh yeah as per SOP, Ix Nay on the general Ovid-19 Cay

1 minute ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

With the raiders beating the chiefs.... I don’t like it cause the Chiefs are the NFLs darlings right now and are they gonna let them loose 2 in a row....

Call me a conspiracy theorist.... but I see some bad calls by the refs next week.

Conspiracy theorist.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Whatever you do, don't tell Kay Adams you don't like the kickoff time...

Yeah everyone knows that if your life doesn't suck you're not allowed to be annoyed by anything. What a stupid tweet.

Edited by gobills404
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Maynard said:

This is really bad for us west coasters. 3pm? Now I gotta try and sneak out at work.

It’s Monday man. Still do the tacos. 

5 PM ET is actually 2 PM on the west coast. And, I'll be back in CA next week with an all day class, so I guess I'll be taping and watching later.

35 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

Yeah everyone knows that if your life doesn't suck you're not allowed to be annoyed by anything. What a stupid tweet.

Far more intelligent than the insufferable whining by selfish fans who think the games should be scheduled for their personal convenience. Yes, you are allowed to be annoyed. But you can choose to keep it to yourself and understand how minor of an issue your personal inconvenience is in the big picture.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, The Dean said:

Far more intelligent than the insufferable whining by selfish fans who think the games should be scheduled for their personal convenience. Yes, you are allowed to be annoyed. But you can choose to keep it to yourself and understand how minor of an issue your personal inconvenience is in the big picture.

Isn't sharing your opinion like the whole point of social media?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, The Dean said:

true, but then the Internet would be half the place it is!