QB Derek Carr 'sick of losing' after Bills loss

inthebuff

Carr sick of losing 

"I'm sick of losing," Carr said. "I'm sick of working as hard as I do, and as we do, and going out there and losing. I mean, it sucks. Enough is enough.

"The things that are hurting us in these close games is not them; it's us. That's the hard part to swallow."

Although Carr had a strong day throwing the ball against a stingy Bills defense -- he finished 32-of-44 for 311 yards and two touchdowns and has yet to throw an interception in 144 pass attempts -- he lost another fumble in the fourth quarter.

The Raiders are an incredibly boring team.  They try to kill you with a million cuts like the Patriots use to, problem is they are too emotional and undisciplined to sustain those type of drives.   Carr is decent Quarterback but he checks down way way too much to be anything more than a .500 QB in the league.

Just want to add that Jonathan Abram is a complete ghoul, and outside of launching himself helmet first into players he is useless.   If the Raiders want to be a serious football team they need to stop trying to be the "Raaiddahs" and put together a more disciplined team.  

• Like (+1) 7

Carr is the type of QB who’s good enough to not constantly be looking for a replacement but not good enough to beat the better teams in the League.  I bet Mariota is playing by the end of the season and not because Carr gets injured.  Gruden  didn’t come out of MNF booth to go 8-8.  

7 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Carr is the type of QB who’s good enough to not constantly be looking for a replacement but not good enough to beat the better teams in the League.  I bet Mariota is playing by the end of the season and not because Carr gets injured.  Gruden  didn’t come out of MNF booth to go 8-8.  

He came back to the sidelines for that 10 yr. $100 deal!

• Like (+1) 4