Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

Just now, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

How can they possibly know neither the Dolphins or Broncos won’t be incontention?  

With 7 Seeds the playoffs are watered down boarding on NBA level.

Could 8-8 or 7-9 be that 7th seed?  You bet.

Hahahahahah I will bet you $1000 right now neither the Dolphins or Broncos make the playoffs.

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, DasNootz said:

It’s not like this recent positive test was an unimaginable outcome.  The league shouldn’t be figuring out how to reschedule today - that plan should have been in place when they moved the game the first time (or earlier).

When you have a product worth billions of dollars, you don’t make it up as you go along.

I’m with you. This whole thing is pants-on-head stupid, and no, not just because the Bills are impacted. 

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I just don't understand why they didn't do anything. Shoot they could have had 4 breaks honestly, after week 4, week 8, week 12, and week 16. I'm sure money was an issue but these are unprecedented times and I'm sure everyone would have been willing to work together, NFL, NFLPA, and the networks. 

It’s ironic that the reason the league decided on two bye weeks in the first place was to maximize viewing opportunities for the networks. 

2 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

That would be ridiculous. Everything has impact on playoffs including strength of victory and strength of schedule.

I don’t disagree.  But we also would have said it’s completely ridiculous to have a team fly in a few hours before game time and play an NFL game.  and we saw that ridiculousness last Monday night

Just now, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Lol!  No way!  But come on.  You know that 1-3 record right now with 7 playoff spots is not dead in the water.

Did you see those two teams though? Both will be beat up by much better teams in the division. I understand what you are saying and I guess they would need to figure something out if it changed but as of now this is the case.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BeastMaster said:

Enough is enough!

You can't keep this up and claim to be doing the right thing, the safe thing, or the fair thing.

If this games played...it's a disgrace 

Yes!  The NFL is showing its hypocrisy.  They claim player safety if they can find an easy solution to rescheduling a game.  McCourty had it right.  They're more concerned with games being played than player safety.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I don’t disagree.  But we also would have said it’s completely ridiculous to have a team fly in a few hours before game time and play an NFL game.  and we saw that ridiculousness last Monday night

What was ridiculous about it? They played and it was a decent game.

4 minutes ago, Kenosha2Buffalo said:

Shut the ***** season down already and I've never been more excited to be a bills fan . 2020

Now go post that on the 29 other teams message boards, along with ours, that have handled this well.