Postgame Thread: Bills at Raiders

43 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Im sure that must make him very unhappy...will he even be able to continue to do the show anymore?

After the Rams game, such a high, listening to Schoop and Bulldog was total buzz kill. If you need to vent after a loss, they're your guys. But after a great performance? Can't get excited. In fact they sound like they are incapable of expressing joy.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Whew I didn't need my xanex on this one but it was close

They seem to hand those to our team at halftime and then give them an adrenaline shot between the 3rd and 4th.

• Like (+1) 1

Josh Norman is a great interview. Just came over and "popped" that ball out because he knew Waller always wants extra yards. Vet. He may fill the Lorax void  nicely listening to him.

"We gotta get our own juice"

Edited by Nelius
  • Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Norcalbillsfan said:

I agree, I just want to see more from him, he has a huge leg. And remember Carlson got cut by the vikings when he was a rookie but he's been money this year. I guess I'm just not ready yet to drop him but I will say I'm nervous when he kicks.

I'm not worried about Bass. More worried about Bojo, they showed a replay on Bass's only miss. It was directly behind them, you could visibly see the laces on the ball.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Turf Toejam 34 said:

Josh needs to understand the situation, throw the ball away and give Bass (a chance) basically to ice the game with a 17 point lead.    When is that light bulb going to go off?

He is on pace to have possibly the greatest passing season in NFL history. So the light will probably never go off is what I'm saying.

Josh needs to understand the situation, throw the ball away and give Bass (a chance) basically to ice the game with a 17 point lead.    When is that light bulb going to go off?

The problem is the light is off many times. I’ve been waiting for it to go on. 😀

3 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

I'm just...scary confident in this team. Josh has arrived yall. Soak it in. It's just a different vibe altogether this year. 

yep.  Was barely even nervous at all when the Raiders pulled to within one. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Beast said:

Do you mean light bulb goes on?

Maybe it's like an Easy Bake Oven.