Rick Moranis Sucker Punched by Stranger on NYC Street

ChevyVanMiller

Wow, that was more violent than I expected for some reason, having watched the video.

My immediate guess, knowing absolutely nothing about this, is that the goon who attacked him had no idea whatsoever who it was.

I'd be shocked if he wasn't under the influence of chemicals of some type at the time of the battery.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Wow, that was more violent than I expected for some reason, having watched the video.

My immediate guess, knowing absolutely nothing about this, is that the goon who attacked him had no idea whatsoever who it was.

I'd be shocked if he wasn't under the influence of chemicals of some type at the time of the battery.

Could also be a disgruntled Jets fan.

1 minute ago, BADOLBILZ said:

What's the frequency, Kenneth?

Wow.....just heard that song for the first time in quite awhile tonight at happy hour. 2020 continues to be crazy. 

6 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Fortunately, the 67 year-old actor is doing okay after the attack.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/10/02/rick-moranis-punched-random-attack-central-park-ny-video/

Do you think it was a cranky Jets or Giants fan? I was close to snapping a few times back in the day.......  

I guess I’m really just not the violent type, but........some days.....I was tested! 

3 hours ago, Beerball said:

Flintstones Movie tells me he deserves everything he gets.

My very first thought was, "The attacker might have been a fan of quality comedic movies". 

Truth is, way back when I used to listen to Second City Radio from a Toronto station. Rick Moranis was one of the main comics. Funny as hell, IMO. His movies? Well.....

50 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

The attacker is the brother of one of Moranis' victims from the 80s.  That mofo shrunk the wrong kids.

Was there a shiv involved? Because that would be a big clue.