Rick Moranis Sucker Punched by Stranger on NYC Street

ChevyVanMiller

11 hours ago, Mr. K said:

The best day to go is Superbowl Sunday.... if they are still open on that. We did that a couple of times and the place was a ghost town.

No surprise.  The best trip we had as far as wait times was in 2004, between Hurricane Ivan and Jeanne.  Had to delay our trip 2 days because MCO was closed.  Almost no one at the parks.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

No surprise.  The best trip we had as far as wait times was in 2004, between Hurricane Ivan and Jeanne.  Had to delay our trip 2 days because MCO was closed.  Almost no one at the park.

Its a great place if you catch it on the right day. But no matter what the happiness provided in there is damn close to second to none.. Salute to you sir for enjoy irreplaceable memories with your family.

On 10/2/2020 at 4:04 PM, ChevyVanMiller said:

Fortunately, the 67 year-old actor is doing okay after the attack.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/10/02/rick-moranis-punched-random-attack-central-park-ny-video/

When I first heard this, I was surprised.

Then I thought back to the early ‘90s NYC and this would not have really gotten much notice. Just a day in the life back then. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Mr. K said:

Its a great place if you catch it on the right day. But no matter what the happiness provided in there is damn close to second to none.. Salute to you sir for enjoy irreplaceable memories with your family.

We've been staying on-property since 2004 and have been DVC members since 2008.  The morning "extra magic hour" helps bang out a lot of stuff before the throngs arrive.  We always try to schedule the parks when they have them it works well.  Then there are the fast passes.

And I agree about the happiness.  Although I think my kids are starting to get sick of Disney (they're in their late teens now).  

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Doc said:

We've been staying on-property since 2004 and have been DVC members since 2008.  The morning "extra magic hour" helps bang out a lot of stuff before the throngs arrive.  We always try to schedule the parks when they have them it works well.  Then there are the fast passes.

And I agree about the happiness.  Although I think my kids are starting to get sick of Disney (they're in their late teens now).  

By time I was a teenager I had probably been about as much as your kiddos and I got burned out on it to. If I never went again it would be ok. But, I can't job my kids on something I got to experience. Im more bummed that I wont get to take my kids to see Diamond Dave sing and EVH shred. 

1 minute ago, Mr. K said:

By time I was a teenager I had probably been about as much as your kiddos and I got burned out on it to. If I never went again it would be ok. But, I can't job my kids on something I got to experience. Im more bummed that I wont get to take my kids to see Diamond Dave sing and EVH shred. 

We still have the DVC for another 30 or so (it's a 50-year lease) years.  If they don't want to take their kids, my wife and I will do it.

And I took my sons and wife to see the VH 5 years ago.  Got a great deal (4 lawn tickets for $75).  The only bad part was it rained and we got soaked, but still had a great time.  Although DD's voice was disappointing.

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Doc said:

We still have the DVC for another 30 or so (it's a 50-year lease) years.  If they don't want to take their kids, my wife and I will do it.

And I took my sons and wife to see the VH 5 years ago.  Got a great deal (4 lawn tickets for $75).  The only bad part was it rained and we got soaked, but still had a great time.  Although DD's voice was disappointing.

Yeah my brother and I went to see them in 2012 and he just couldnt hit the high notes but he was still doing on-stage kung fu aerobics which you just cant beat. Some of the new tracks were pretty good and Eddies' guitar skills with amazing to witness. This is why you buy those tickets you think cost too much and go to the show. Since we're now in NC im even more grateful to have family still in the state, it makes those trips so much easier and most cost effective.

• Like (+1) 1