Proud Boys

Dub

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

BUMP.........

Because if someone asked him to denounce "Cletus & The Bumpkins" he wouldn't know exactly who they were referring to. Too many of his followers fit that classification. 

Fvck these Trump hating morons who can't view tapes of Trump denouncing White Supremacy (WHICH DOENS'T EXIST, or at least on a very limited level) on NUMEROUS occasions.

Just more hit pieces to TRY and sway swing voters to Biden.

Pathetic attempt.

3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Joe's racist supporters are just as smart as white kids.

...LMAO...Joe buddies with KKK's Bob Byrd...gotta love it....yet ANOTHER prime example of term limits REGARDLESS OF PARTY....think he was 90...the author of the $140 million dollar "WVU Monorail To Nowhere" on Fed dollars......or REPUBLICAN Strom "Lousy Hair Dye" Thurmond at 98......special thanks to the connected voters of WVA and SC....honorable mention to Alaska's Ted Stevens (HINT: REPUBLICAN) and his "Bridge to Nowhere"...........now you know why bacon is six bucks a pound...........

This may be anecdotal but the Liberal I live with, last night let me know just about everything I need to know about this. She says she doesn't have the time to pay attention or bother herself with political things. So she knowingly is a know nothing on these subjects and yet after being at work for the day and a few visits to Facebook throughout the day was informed enough to dismiss anything regarding Antifa or BLM for the past few months. However during her very informative day she was ready to tell me how terrible the Proud Boys are and how disgusting Trump is for not condemning them as racists.Highly emotional liberals

don't exactly think things through in my experience. 

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Dub said:

This may be anecdotal but the Liberal I live with, last night let me know just about everything I need to know about this. She says she doesn't have the time to pay attention or bother herself with political things. So she knowingly is a know nothing on these subjects and yet after being at work for the day and a few visits to Facebook throughout the day was informed enough to dismiss anything regarding Antifa or BLM for the past few months. However during her very informative day she was ready to tell me how terrible the Proud Boys are and how disgusting Trump is for not condemning them as racists.Highly emotional liberals

don't exactly think things through in my experience. 

But even the FBI director said Antifa was nothing more than an idea, not an organization. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So disappointed Rhino...grabbing at straws...Putin will be disappointed 

4 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Joe's racist supporters are just as smart as white kids.

Well your Poor Boy gang obviously has no education...

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I would argue anyone that lets the media -- who have proven to be liars and manipulators on socially engineered issues such as this -- drive their fears about any group really hasn't thought through the problem far enough. They want us divided. They want us fighting each other instead of solving actual problems. 

Why give in to their agenda? 

Who is the biggest liar. 

Even Fox News is fed up with Dons lies and calling the media liars 

McConnell said Wednesday that he condemns white supremacists in the "strongest possible way." McConnell had been asked about President Donald Trump's deflection of an opportunity to condemn white supremacists during Tuesday’s presidential debate. "I want to associate myself with the remarks of Senator Tim Scott that he put out earlier today. I think he said it exactly correctly and that's exactly how I would express myself on that issue," McConnell, a Republican, told reporters, adding: "He said it was unacceptable not to condemn white supremacists. And so I do so in the strongest possible way." Senator Romney called the debate "an embarrassment" and Senator Collins said it was the "least educational debate of any presidential debate" that she's ever seen. The 90-minute debate on Tuesday night was chaotic, marred by the Republican president's constant interjections and interruptions of both his Democratic rival and the host, as well as Joe Biden's angry rejoinders.

Yo Aladdin?

where the Proud Boys name came from 

🤣

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

McConnell said Wednesday that he condemns white supremacists in the "strongest possible way." McConnell had been asked about President Donald Trump's deflection of an opportunity to condemn white supremacists during Tuesday’s presidential debate. "I want to associate myself with the remarks of Senator Tim Scott that he put out earlier today. I think he said it exactly correctly and that's exactly how I would express myself on that issue," McConnell, a Republican, told reporters, adding: "He said it was unacceptable not to condemn white supremacists. And so I do so in the strongest possible way." Senator Romney called the debate "an embarrassment" and Senator Collins said it was the "least educational debate of any presidential debate" that she's ever seen. The 90-minute debate on Tuesday night was chaotic, marred by the Republican president's constant interjections and interruptions of both his Democratic rival and the host, as well as Joe Biden's angry rejoinders.

What is wrong with you? You need an antidote for that TDS potion you have been taking:

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

WTF? she should have said   "You sure must play a mean pinball, because you are deaf, dumb and blind."

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

But even the FBI director said Antifa was nothing more than an idea, not an organization. 

In fairness Tibs comparing the Proud Boys to Antifa is laughable, that may not be what you're doing but thats what was going on in the debate. As far as it being an "idea" I'm not sure I agree with that, the idea sure does seem to have quite the radical following either way. 

15 minutes ago, Plano said:

It's sad we have to even discuss a president even possibly being racist. 

Painful. Can't wait for him to GTFO. 

Eviction day coming soon. He's used to that, though. 

From your lips to Gods ear—It’s tough but it’s got to be done—we have to discuss Biden’s many, many racially insensitive comments, his well-documented thoughts on criminal justice reform, his tendency to grope women and children, and the like.

16 minutes ago, Plano said:

Isn't every Republican candidate for President Racist until they lose ? Bush was, pretty sure McCain and Romney were until they lost also. Now they're all useful idiots. Especially since none are or were in McCain's case supporters of Trump. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

What is wrong with you? You need an antidote for that TDS potion you have been taking:

What is wrong with you? Trump is a racist. 

1 minute ago, Dub said:

Isn't every Republican candidate for President Racist until they lose ? Bush was, pretty sure McCain and Romney were until they lost also. Now they're all useful idiots. Especially since none are or were in McCain's case supporters of Trump. 

No. 

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

From your lips to Gods ear—It’s tough but it’s got to be done—we have to discuss Biden’s many, many racially insensitive comments, his well-documented thoughts on criminal justice reform, his tendency to grope women and children, and the like.

Groping?

Are you serious?

Who is ignoring a court ordered DNA charge?

21 minutes ago, GOBUFFALO716 said:

No. 

Groping?

Are you serious?

No, To them all being cast as racists ? All of them were in fact called racists. By endless amounts of people on the left. If you are unaware of this you weren't paying attention or just lying.

1 minute ago, Dub said:

No, To them all being cast as racists ? All of them were in fact called racists. By endless amounts of people on the left. If you are unaware of this you weren't paying attention or just lying.

Why is everyone accused of lying around here? Weak and tired response.

Be best.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GOBUFFALO716 said:

No. 

Groping?

Are you serious?

Look man, lots of fine  upstanding libs were outraged by The Donald and those who voted for him.  Lies...allegations of inappropriate behavior...racism...corruption...taxes etc etc. 

Then, as if in a Hollywood script, they flocked to Biden...a man rejected several times by dem voters for....lies....plagarism...racist comments and behavior and inappropriate behavior with women and children.  

They can vote for Joe, it’s their call, they are just full of 🤬 .  I just find it funny as hell.

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, BillStime said:

The moron who wrote that doesn't realize a real fascist dictator would imprison him for writing that, and the person who posted that likewise lacks the common sense to not realize if he really was a fascist dictator they would be in jail as well. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Plano said:

Why? Obama sure was..... as is Biden

Edited by Cinga