Proud Boys

Dub

Aka Proud White Boy. 

Vigilantes with guns. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2020/09/30/proud-boy-arrested-on-six-felony-charges-in-portland/amp/

The morning after President Trump gave a shoutout to the Proud Boys at the first presidential debate, a member of the controversial right-wing group was arrested in Portland, Oregon, on 12 charges, including multiple felonies for assault and unlawful use of a weapon, and misdemeanors for pointing a firearm at another person, menacing and the unlawful use of tear gas. 

Swinney, a 50-year-old self-identified member of the Proud Boys, is being charged with multiple offenses for alleged crimes on two separate days of demonstrations in downtown Portland.

An indictment filed on September 11 alleges Swinney, among other charges, used a paintball gun on August 15 and August 22 to cause physical injury to another person, and on the latter day, pointed a revolver at someone “which placed that person in fear of imminent serious physical injury.”

(All Hail Fat Man !!!)

President Trump’s refusal to condemn the Proud Boys in Tuesday night’s presidential debate — telling them instead to “stand back and stand by” — was a galvanizing moment for the far-right, male-only group known for brawling in the streets with left-wing protesters.

Stand by?  
for what?  

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Aka Proud White Boy. 

Vigilantes with guns. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2020/09/30/proud-boy-arrested-on-six-felony-charges-in-portland/amp/

The morning after President Trump gave a shoutout to the Proud Boys at the first presidential debate, a member of the controversial right-wing group was arrested in Portland, Oregon, on 12 charges, including multiple felonies for assault and unlawful use of a weapon, and misdemeanors for pointing a firearm at another person, menacing and the unlawful use of tear gas. 

Swinney, a 50-year-old self-identified member of the Proud Boys, is being charged with multiple offenses for alleged crimes on two separate days of demonstrations in downtown Portland.

An indictment filed on September 11 alleges Swinney, among other charges, used a paintball gun on August 15 and August 22 to cause physical injury to another person, and on the latter day, pointed a revolver at someone “which placed that person in fear of imminent serious physical injury.”

(All Hail Fat Man !!!)

Isnt it interesting how progressives get released as soon as they’re arrested by Portland PD for rioting...for assault against law enforcement...but they’re putting the screws to a patriot for paintballing? Does that sound fair to you? Just curious. 

If you don’t see the difference between a self proclaimed HATE group and average citizens ......

you just might be one. 

https://news.yahoo.com/amphtml/fox-friends-critiques-trump-losing-150143929.html

when your #1 fans say WTF?

you just might be doing something wrong. 

Fox's Kilmeade: Trump 'ruined the biggest layup' in debate history 'by not condemning white supremacists'

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Tim's not a righty by any means. 

The fringe right and left are the same. And equally ridiculous. 

I think folks misinterpret what FBI Director Wray was talking about. I know a thing or two about this.

When LEAs talk about "terrorist groups" or "domestic terrorist groups" they mean groups with an organizational hierarchy and a command/control structure. Think al Qaida on the international front, or certain varieties of the KKK over the years. Or with respect to criminal gangs (not considered "terrorist" typically, because they are motivated by money, not by seeking some type of political goal), the Latin Kings or the MS-13. 

So "White Nationalists" do not compose a terrorist group. Nor does "Antifa." There are many groups of people who may act violently, individually or in relatively small groups in furtherance of the goals of "white nationalism" or "anti-fascism," but the intelligence doesn't support a finding that these persons or groups have passed the threshold whereby they could be considered "terrorist organizations."

So was Biden's answer incomplete and arguably deceptive? Yes. It was true, but it wasn't the whole story, and it wasn't responsive to the notion that he too should be condemning violence undertaken in service of the so-called anti-fascist ideology.

Biden's example of the Proud Boys was actually pretty good. They have been labeled an "extremist" group by the FBI, but not a terrorist group as far as I know. They do have a clear leadership chain of command, and if it is shown that they engage in violence in furtherance of their political agenda, they will pass that threshold.

I hope that explains some of the confusion regarding the nomenclature here.

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

If you don’t see the difference between a self proclaimed HATE group and average citizens ......

you just might be one. 

https://news.yahoo.com/amphtml/fox-friends-critiques-trump-losing-150143929.html

when your #1 fans say WTF?

you just might be doing something wrong. 

Fox's Kilmeade: Trump 'ruined the biggest layup' in debate history 'by not condemning white supremacists'

Are you stating that the Proud Boys are a self proclaimed hate group? When did they proclaim that?

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I think folks misinterpret what FBI Director Wray was talking about. I know a thing or two about this.

When LEAs talk about "terrorist groups" or "domestic terrorist groups" they mean groups with an organizational hierarchy and a command/control structure. Think al Qaida on the international front, or certain varieties of the KKK over the years. Or with respect to criminal gangs (not considered "terrorist" typically, because they are motivated by money, not by seeking some type of political goal), the Latin Kings or the MS-13. 

So "White Nationalists" do not compose a terrorist group. Nor does "Antifa." There are many groups of people who may act violently, individually or in relatively small groups in furtherance of the goals of "white nationalism" or "anti-fascism," but the intelligence doesn't support a finding that these persons or groups have passed the threshold whereby they could be considered "terrorist organizations."

So was Biden's answer incomplete and arguably deceptive? Yes. It was true, but it wasn't the whole story, and it wasn't responsive to the notion that he too should be condemning violence undertaken in service of the so-called anti-fascist ideology.

Biden's example of the Proud Boys was actually pretty good. They have been labeled an "extremist" group by the FBI, but not a terrorist group as far as I know. They do have a clear leadership chain of command, and if it is shown that they engage in violence in furtherance of their political agenda, they will pass that threshold.

I hope that explains some of the confusion regarding the nomenclature here.

Further its unclear as to the number of organizations and their membership headcount that constitute the population of extremist groups and members.  And the division between what is categorized as groups threatening the interests of government or threatening people of other races.  The term "White Supremacist" gets thrown around gratuitously and appears to refer to both. 

While I cannot find any credible source that breaks the numbers down into these two categories it seems important to understand how many are politically motivated and how many are racially motivated.  Of the groups mentioned in this topic, Proud Boys, Antifa, and BLM I'd say Proud Boys and Antifa are politically motivated and BLM is racially motivated as they hate white people (although they've cleaned up their website to remove much of the offensive doctrine).   

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Further its unclear as to the number of organizations and their membership headcount that constitute the population of extremist groups and members.  And the division between what is categorized as groups threatening the interests of government or threatening people of other races.  The term "White Supremacist" gets thrown around gratuitously and 

appears to refer to both.  While I cannot find any credible source that breaks the numbers down into these two categories it seems important to understand how many are politically motivated and how many are racially motivated.  Of the groups mentioned in this topic, Proud Boys, Antifa, and BLM I'd say Proud Boys and Antifa are politically motivated and BLM is racially motivated as they hate white people (although they've cleaned up their website to remove much of the offensive doctrine).   

Good points.

It's also important to remember what we've seen with some of these movements-become-organizations. In some cases you have the slogan, the catch-phrase, and then someone goes and starts a website, appoints himself a leader, puts out press releases, basically just acts as if "Occupy Wall Street" is  a registered nonprofit ... and then it actually becomes a registered nonprofit.

Again, from the law enforcement perspective, it's a tricky situation. Headless organizations (real or fake, disavowing any "leadership") are not readily susceptible to important tools like RICO actions. That means either you have to develop an old fashioned conspiracy case or just go after the guy out there throwing molotov cocktails and hope he implicates some of his fellow rioters.

12 hours ago, Tiberius said:

He’s trying to scare voters away. There will probably be violence around the country now. If this clowns show up at voting stations they should be arrested, but doubt they will be 

It’s not going to be easy to show up at the voting stations when Antifa is blocking the roads and highways 

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Where are the racists ?? 

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Taking time out from murdering people to post? You go Vlad 

Sorry didn’t see you comment I was looking at the numbers of shootings in Chicago wow more people dead in one day then in 2 months in my  ENTIRE country!!!

USA USA 🇺🇸 

Edited by Putin