Proud Boys

Dub

10 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Are you a Proud Boy?

I'm a proud father. And certainly not stupid enough to allow leftists to put one of their many childish labels on me.

So let me ask you: Are you, like Kemp, a Biden racist?

Do you believe, as Biden does, that Biden can determine who is black and who "ain't"??

Do you also believe, like Biden does, that you don't want your kids growing up in a racial jungle? Or that poor kids can be just as bright as white kids?

Are you a Biden racist? Do you miss the Biden mentoring from admitted KKK exalted cyclops Robert Byrd?

Just curious.

Sleepy Joe Brags About His 'Civil' White Supremacist Friends

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

I'm a proud father. And certainly not stupid enough to allow leftists to put one of their many childish labels on me.

So let me ask you: Are you, like Kemp, a Biden racist?

Do you believe, as Biden does, that Biden can determine who is black and who "ain't"??

Do you also believe, like Biden does, that you don't want your kids growing up in a racial jungle? Or that poor kids can be just as bright as white kids?

Are you a Biden racist? Do you miss the Biden mentoring from admitted KKK exalted cyclops Robert Byrd?

Just curious.

Sleepy Joe Brags About His 'Civil' White Supremacist Friends

So, you are not a Bien racist, just a regular Trump racist?

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Buftex said:

So, you are not a Bien racist, just a regular Trump racist?

This is where I frustrate you, once again, by reminding you that I am not a Trump guy.

I know it is increasingly difficult for you to grasp that, but if you really read and don't just assume, you wouldn't need to be reminded of it.,

1 minute ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

It's not a childish label.

It's a far right-wing group.

You defend them, are you one?

I don't even know who the eff they are so why the hell would you be stupid enough to think I am defending them? I certainly never see them anywhere. I don't see them burning down cities, killing cops, murdering Trump supporters, or harassing people who are out to dinner.

Where does one go to see these Proud Boys in action?

And back to me original question: are you a Biden Racist?

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Glad to hear you're voting for Biden unless you plan on writing in David Duke.

I don't vote for racists...and Biden is, without question, a proven racist from his own words and actions.

Are you a Biden racist? You seem to believe everything he says. Do you believe Biden determines who is and 'ain't' black? Do you wish Robert Byrd was still around to mentor BIden?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

It's not a childish label.

It's a far right-wing group.

You defend them, are you one?

Again, I have no idea who the Proud Boys are. I've never seen one. In fact, if Michelle Malkin didn't creep into my social media timelines, I would have never even heard of them.

Are they racists? Well, I'm technically a person of color, and I especially detest racism, so if they're racists, they can go to hell with every other racist, including Biden and Kemp.

That you find some kind of satisfaction from this is odd to me, but now let us know: you're a Biden supporter, and Biden is a racist, and you defend him, so are YOU a racist? Or do you condemn Joe's belief that black people who don't vote for him 'ain't' black? Do you condemn Biden for supporting the exalted cyclops...or for his crime bill that put countless POC in prison?

'

Let's hear it.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Buftex said:

And where, once again, I think you are full of crap.

You can think that all you want. I simply don't like the guy. I've never voted for him. l don't plan to vote for him now. As I've told you repeatedly, I'm glad he won so the GOP could replace Scalia. Everything else was gravy...and by gravy I mean the warm, comfortable joy that I get from gravy covering my turkey and mashed potatoes I somehow also get watching leftists continue a four-year batsschittcrazy meltdown that is so ridiculously bad that you've managed to alienate people of color AND the police.

6 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

He didn't denounce anything.  Read more carefully.  He acknowledged that he was "willing" to condemn (entries 1-2), and that he was "prepared" to condemn (entries 3-4), but he didn't actually condemn.  

So you support this scumbag, you support what he stands for.  Which is refusing to condemn white supremacy.  

Here's a link about your scumbag Proud Boy pals:

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/proud-boys

What is white supremacy to you? 

38 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Again, I have no idea who the Proud Boys are. I've never seen one. In fact, if Michelle Malkin didn't creep into my social media timelines, I would have never even heard of them.

Are they racists? Well, I'm technically a person of color, and I especially detest racism, so if they're racists, they can go to hell with every other racist, including Biden and Kemp.

That you find some kind of satisfaction from this is odd to me, but now let us know: you're a Biden supporter, and Biden is a racist, and you defend him, so are YOU a racist? Or do you condemn Joe's belief that black people who don't vote for him 'ain't' black? Do you condemn Biden for supporting the exalted cyclops...or for his crime bill that put countless POC in prison?

'

Let's hear it.

I'm not holding my breath but still no response lefties. Very fair points IDBillzfan

makes. 

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Says the guy who's voting for the candidate who believes only he can determine who is black and who is not.

But keep up the good work, Kemp. You racists certainly love to huddle together.

This is how you can tell how dishonest Wallace was last night. Where the f did white supremacy come from? You got BLM running rampant all across the country burning, looting attacking whites and they are worried about proud boys? They didn't initiate this the communist BLM are the ones attacking/terrorizing the country. White supremacy groups barely exist and deep state plant Wallace knows it. He was just trying to distract and setup Trump.

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1