Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BuffaloBills1998

Complete long shot, But I wonder if Beane and McD can convince Alexander to come out of retirement.

Recommended Posts

Lorenzo said before that he would come out of retirement only if Buffalo needed him badly, I think it’s safe to say we need him and it would be nice to see him back out on the field as he would help and be a leader in the locker room along with Allen and many others. Thoughts??

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No need to convince. He’s already said he’s ready if the phone rings.

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chandler#81 said:

No need to convince. He’s already said he’s ready if the phone rings.

I’d like to see him come back, also wish Kyle would come back but I think he’s done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Lorenzo said before that he would come out of retirement only if Buffalo needed him badly, I think it’s safe to say we need him and it would be nice to see him back out on the field as he would help and be a leader in the locker room along with Allen and many others. Thoughts??

I think that was for the playoffs.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

No need to convince. He’s already said he’s ready if the phone rings.


I think he gave a caveat of it being in the playoffs. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Lorenzo said before that he would come out of retirement only if Buffalo needed him badly, I think it’s safe to say we need him and it would be nice to see him back out on the field as he would help and be a leader in the locker room along with Allen and many others. Thoughts??

 

The question has been posed in pressers and McD has been pretty clear "not asking at this point"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gimme Zo at MLB in the A-gap all day, every play (think JAX wildcard game...dude was a beast in the middle). Even if he ends up being used more like a D-lineman who occasionally drops into shallow coverage...I'm here for Lorenzo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is he even in “football shape” right now?  Can’t just jump out of the golf cart and onto the football field 🤷🏾‍♂️

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Is he even in “football shape” right now?  Can’t just jump out of the golf cart and onto the football field 🤷🏾‍♂️

Snake Stabler did. Drinking a cocktail!

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Is he even in “football shape” right now?  Can’t just jump out of the golf cart and onto the football field 🤷🏾‍♂️

 

Derek Anderson did and that worked out well.

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Is he even in “football shape” right now?  Can’t just jump out of the golf cart and onto the football field 🤷🏾‍♂️

 

I'm thinking he is in better shape than most of us think.  60 minutes of high level football?  Nah not yet - but plug and play?  Sure.  Like others have said.  Zo is a very late season addition.  Agree with poster who said bring him in as an assistant.  Great energy guy for sure.

 

Go BILLS!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lots of comments about need and leadership... but that rams offense does that to a lot of teams and similar happened with him occasionally. Feels premature to jump to needing leadership and a guy off the street saving the defense.

 

let them play through it a bit.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that would be great

but only if he can heal up all of the injuries adversely impacting the defense

there are at least 4 key guys playing hurt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Gugny said:

 

Derek Anderson did and that worked out well.


This team has done such a 180 that I completely forgot that he was even on the team at one point...

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Lots of comments about need and leadership... but that rams offense does that to a lot of teams and similar happened with him occasionally. Feels premature to jump to needing leadership and a guy off the street saving the defense.

 

let them play through it a bit.

It’s important for the growth of our younger guys to fill that void.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I’d like to see him come back, also wish Kyle would come back but I think he’s done.

They both looked like they should retire in their last seasons and that’s what they did. I don’t think the Bills should bring back Zo. Love both guys but time to move on. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...