Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Hebert19

Unpopular take here...Tre is playing very meh

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

I agree. Never thought he'd be the type of player to fall off after signing a big extension. Either that or he's playing hurt...

He signed a big extension five seconds ago. 

 

Let's wait a few minutes before we go there.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who is the Aaron Donald on this D.. the guy that can consistently turn a game with a strip sack or other turnover?


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

 

OP should specify because #27 is the first "Tre" everyone thinks of, as illustrated by most posts here.

This.  I thought the thread was about him.

 

tremaine was awful today

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

With all due respect, I think we need to stop with the excuses for the defence.

 

Last week it was no Milano and Edmunds which is “why” Miami gashed them, this week it’s the no crowd noise and no preseason.

 

Its time for the Bills defence to start playing better.

I'm with you and totally agree. All that we can do is look at what is different. 

 

No Lorax?

No Phillips?

No Shaq?

No Star?

No Crowd?

 

We are getting destroyed right know up the gut. Edmunds is totally hit or miss in run support. From above all I can see is the leadership in Lorax missing, Star hurt and lack of Crowd. 

 

 

 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NewEra said:

This.  I thought the thread was about him.

 

tremaine was awful today

 

I'm actually very confused as to who the thread is supposed to be about. Re-reading the OP, could still go either way. I guess it's saying something that it could be about either of them.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the offenses all around the league are ahead of the defenses.   Jalen Ramsey looked like an idiot on one TD pass.  The OCs know how to attack the defenses right now.   

 

Give it a few more weeks, it's going to get tougher to pass.   For the Bills, too.  

 

These are important games to win, before the season turns into the usual November December dogfights. 

  • Like (+1) 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Offense takes huge leap forward and now the defense looks to be in full regression mode.  Figures 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Real McNasty said:

I'm with you and totally agree. All that we can do is look at what is different. 

 

No Lorax?

No Phillips?

No Shaq?

No Star?

No Crowd?

 

We are getting destroyed right know up the gut. Edmunds is totally hit or miss in run support. From above all I can see is the leadership in Lorax missing, Star hurt and lack of Crowd. 

 

 

 

Fair points buddy and I agree as well

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shaw66 said:

I think the offenses all around the league are ahead of the defenses.   Jalen Ramsey looked like an idiot on one TD pass.  The OCs know how to attack the defenses right now.   

 

Give it a few more weeks, it's going to get tougher to pass.   For the Bills, too.  

 

These are important games to win, before the season turns into the usual November December dogfights. 

 

He got fooled hard on at least 2 TDs actually. But one got called back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

White has been underperforming, so has Edmunds.  Whatever “Tre” you’re taking about lol. As stated by many, the whole defense is subpar right now. Defenses around the NFL are getting torched.

 

Idk what Is going, but I have faith in the skill, coaching and intelligence of this defense that they’ll figure it out in the next couple weeks. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got paid. It happens.

 

Let him get back into the groove. He'll come good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

I agree. Never thought he'd be the type of player to fall off after signing a big extension. Either that or he's playing hurt...


Or he just had a couple less than perfect plays coming off a bizarre offseason.

 

but maybe he decided to start coasting 3 weeks ago. Maybe. 

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I love White as a person but I would rather spend that money on a DT,DE,OT, WR, OLB. I think I saw White covering Everett today 3 times when he should've been glued to Woods or Kupp. I'm not a big fan of giving the CB position that kind of money, I would rather draft, develop and trade or franchise at that position. 

Look what happened to Carolina's defense when Norman left.  A #1 CB is crucial for a defense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are missing the inside pass rush of Jordan Phillips more than i think most realize.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Whkfc said:

They are missing the inside pass rush of Jordan Phillips more than i think most realize.

I'd say Star clogging up those double teams is the bigger loss.  He's always been underappreciated because of his contract and lack of sacks.

  • Like (+1) 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

Look what happened to Carolina's defense when Norman left.  A #1 CB is crucial for a defense.

You need to look at the Washington Washingtons Norman because that is how he played after he got paid. I don't want to call them the Redskins because I might get a infraction. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tre is the least of their problems.  No pass rush all day except on a nicely execute blitz by Milano.  Running right at Harrison, Epenesa, and Murphy for huge chunks of yardage is a major problem.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

You need to look at the Washington Washingtons Norman because that is how he played after he got paid. I don't want to call them the Redskins because I might get a infraction. 

Thank you for your enormous sacrifice.  His skill set fit better in McDermott's system than the Football Team's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Azucho98 said:

The entire D is playing very "meh".  It almost seems like they are confident the offense will bail them out....The D-Line was nowhere today.

I think you hit the nail on the head. In past years they knew they couldn’t give up more then 17. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Whkfc said:

They are missing the inside pass rush of Jordan Phillips more than i think most realize.

Not missing Phillips per say, but they could use a top tier pass rusher and/ penetrator on the D line. Also doesn’t help that Star is out.... I think Edmunds needs a space eater in front of him to function at top level. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...