Week 4: Bills at Raiders

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, MJS said:

That's just for the locker room stuff.

I know, but it's like "why bother?" It's like fining me five bucks.

38 minutes ago, thronethinker said:

Nate Peterman comes in after Carr gets hurt on first series. Peterman throws 5 TD passes to Bills Defenders. Zay Jones streaks the field at halftime.

👀

Taken overall: do I want to see that, or do I not?  Decisions, decisions

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, eball said:

Norman active.  Makes me feel a bit better about CB depth now.

Yes. Excited to see how he does back in this defense that he is familiar with and played well back then. I know he may be a little slower or whatever since then, but I'd like to think he will do pretty well. Hope so anyways.

5 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Apparently the NFL is desperate to not televise Bills-Raiders nationally. Colts-Bears has been moved to 4:25 instead after the NE/KC cancellation. What the hell?! 😡😡

Damn man. I hope not. That is just a silly decision if they do that. With the attention JA has been getting and how exciting it is to watch. Would be very disappointing. My television schedule hasn't updated yet. Still showing KC vs Pats. 

So will probably show different by tomorrow morning I assume.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

OMG OMG OMG

Can I buy cardiac medications OTC at Wal-Mart?  (asking for a friend of course)

Can I train my dog to do CPR? (just in case)

Pretty Pretty Please could the Bills pull off a complete solid winning game where neither of the above is a concern??

Statement time. I said 45-10 in the prediction thread. Let’s tear down the new stadium. 

4 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Exactly. Too easy to win unless they make the O/U ridiculous.

Usually in these cases they just make the vig much higher, for example Davis o/u yards 62 -150 instead of the  normal 110.  Most people will just stay away and not bet with that payout 

strange that they take them off

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:
I’ve completely convinced myself of a loss. I even visualize how it will happen.  I do this every week. I have issues. This week, it is a Zay Jones Revenge Game!

actually, the raiders really pushed around the saints a couple weeks ago. Their offense is pretty good, with or without the rookie WRs

What if it's a Zay Jones/Nathan Peterman revenge game??? AAAHHGGG!!!!

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’ve completely convinced myself of a loss. I even visualize how it will happen.  I do this every week. I have issues. This week, it is a Zay Jones Revenge Game!

actually, the raiders really pushed around the saints a couple weeks ago. Their offense is pretty good, with or without the rookie WRs

Hahahahaha!!  I do the same.  Instead of Zay doing all the work, this is the game where Josh Jacobs becomes Walter Payton and rushes for over 220 yards and 4 tds while consistently converting 3rd after 3rd down and keep Stallion off the field

28 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

OMG OMG OMG

Pretty Pretty Please could the Bills pull off a complete solid winning game where neither of the above is a concern??

Not a chance my friend.  

I’ve got plenty of meds if you need some

Edited by NewEra
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

OMG OMG OMG

oh ye of little faith 

1 hour ago, Bigvinny said:

Going to be extremely pissed if I get Bears Colts at 4:25.

Here in Jax, Florida, it’s looking very good to see the game as CBS has the double header and Jags play @ 1:00pm. 

Right now, they’ve (CBS) removed Pats*/Chiefs on the guide but no official replacement yet.. 🤞

7 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

If the defense can get it together....this game will not be close

If they keep giving up plays.....another shootout

Hey John, do the rabid Raider fans in your family still give you crap when we play them?

52 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I have issues... but not THAT many issues 

I really do apologize for this...

burma-shave-1-stephen-stookey.thumb.jpg.e6de2a0d496b64c0640ce23b2900fd17.jpg.b271908dc50a3d5c7b80ff6d783a373c.jpg.f4f172093e19ccdfaa09b42128946d50.jpg.339d5df78ecd72f59871bcae5e331409.jpg

There have been many players

Attacked by nay-sayers

From offense, and defense, and teams.

But Late Nate to Zay Jones

Would chill to the bones

And infect a fan’s ugliest dreams

Peterman

Edited by Rocky Landing
  • Haha (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

PSA. 

THE BILLS WILL NOT BE AIRED IN THE “mid west” 

enjoy the Chicago 
sorry that was cold of me

See maps thread for the map

Harsh.

48 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

I really do apologize for this...

burma-shave-1-stephen-stookey.thumb.jpg.e6de2a0d496b64c0640ce23b2900fd17.jpg.b271908dc50a3d5c7b80ff6d783a373c.jpg.f4f172093e19ccdfaa09b42128946d50.jpg.339d5df78ecd72f59871bcae5e331409.jpg

There have been many players

Attacked by nay-sayers

From offense, and defense, and teams.

But Late Nate to Zay Jones

Would chill to the bones

And infect a fan’s ugliest dreams

Peterman

Harsher

3 hours ago, NewEra said:

Hahahahaha!!  I do the same.  Instead of Zay doing all the work, this is the game where Josh Jacobs becomes Walter Payton and rushes for over 220 yards and 4 tds while consistently converting 3rd after 3rd down and keep Stallion off the field

Not a chance my friend.  

I’ve got plenty of meds if you need some

Can you please save a Xanax for me I will probably need one for the start of the 3rd Q 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Putin said:

Can you please save a Xanax for me I will probably need one for the start of the 3rd Q 

Wish is had Xanax!

You’ll have to settle for the lame stuff that doesn’t make you feel anything good.  Atorvastatin and clopidogrel.

or some weed!

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Wish is had Xanax!

You’ll have to settle for the lame stuff that doesn’t make you feel anything good.  Atorvastatin and clopidogrel.

or some weed!

😫

37 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Is their offense better than the Rams?

Better? No. On par? I think so. Jacobs is gonna feast unless proper adjustments have been made this week. And waller is better than gesicki, who had a field day with us. So yeah, definitely nervous.

5 minutes ago, Conlan58 said:

Better? No. On par? I think so. Jacobs is gonna feast unless proper adjustments have been made this week. And waller is better than gesicki, who had a field day with us. So yeah, definitely nervous.

They have NO wideouts. Double waller, and they have no pass game.

• Like (+1) 1