Week 4: Bills at Raiders

YoloinOhio

14 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

Carrs biggest weakness is throwing downfield and taking sacks 

We need to shut down the short yardage passes. if we can force the Raiders offense on 3rd and longs we are in a good spot. 

Patriots were literally double teaming his check down options and thats why they sucked last Sunday

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

Patriots were literally double teaming his check down options and thats why they sucked last Sunday

You can do that when there aren’t downfield options. Not only was Ruggs not there but Carr doesn’t like to take risks downfield to begin with. Im pretty sure they were able to put Gilmore on Waller 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2

Bills (-3) over Raiders

I get it, the Bills blew a big lead and got lucky on a bad pass interference call. Yet, we also have to acknowledge that they led 28-3 against a good Rams team. That happened too. I’ve been high on the Bills since the start of the offseason and I’m not stopping now.

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-week-4-picks-if-browns-are-finally-good-we-should-find-out-when-they-face-the-cowboys-130024335.html

sponsored 

$28.00

0cba772d-dd39-4385-8749-62e3fa80a384

29 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

thats what mcd needs to do. the weaknesses for the raiders are clear as day. up to our coaches to develop a gameplan and execute. 

this is honestly a game we should be winning if we want to be taken seriously this year. 

10 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Bills (-3) over Raiders

I get it, the Bills blew a big lead and got lucky on a bad pass interference call. Yet, we also have to acknowledge that they led 28-3 against a good Rams team. That happened too. I’ve been high on the Bills since the start of the offseason and I’m not stopping now.

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-week-4-picks-if-browns-are-finally-good-we-should-find-out-when-they-face-the-cowboys-130024335.html

sponsored 

$28.00

0cba772d-dd39-4385-8749-62e3fa80a384

I am now going to go and order this shirt. Thanks for that!

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

I’m worried about Jonathan Abrams.

Dude is a heat seeking missile with one purpose:    to deliver the hardest hit he can on every play.  I suspect that he will have a very short career due to this.  I hope josh or Diggs doesn’t end up up on the receiving end of one of his egregious hits.

Agreed, almost a Jamal Adams-lite in terms of the aggressive way he plays the safety position.

I have been checking out the Raiders fan forums this week though and a lot of their fans are unhappy with his play so far this season. Missed tackles, poor angles taken, etc. Like you said though, keep him away from Josh and Diggs especially. 

1 minute ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

Agreed, almost a Jamal Adams-lite in terms of the aggressive way he plays the safety position.

I have been checking out the Raiders fan forums this week though and a lot of their fans are unhappy with his play so far this season. Missed tackles, poor angles taken, etc. Like you said though, keep him away from Josh and Diggs especially. 

He’s terrible. Very undisciplined, never where he’s supposed to be. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

Exactly....I’m not afraid of him because I think he’s good. I’m afraid of him because he plays the game like he has one purpose.  To hurt people.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, MJS said:

Their coach is part of the problem. I highly doubt the Raiders will do more than the required hand slap. The NFL needs to be the ones passing judgments on them.

Yep, it is organizational indifference. Terrible look for the raiders, gruden, their GM, and ownership 

• Like (+1) 2

If our defense can't put together a decent game against Derek Carr, Josh Jacobs and Darren Waller with no Ruggs/Edwards, then i'll officially start to worry. 

This is the game that I'm looking for them to turn the corner and start getting their act together.

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Penfield45 said:

Carrs biggest weakness is throwing downfield and taking sacks 

We need to shut down the short yardage passes. if we can force the Raiders offense on 3rd and longs we are in a good spot. 

I think I heard on GMFB that Carr does a lot of short yardage and check down plays and that was exactly what NE took away in the game.