Can hardly wait for the PFF breakdown on Allen...

Billsfan1972

4 minutes ago, BruceVilanch said:

Real talk, the jets need to move on from Sam, he's awful

ย 

I think you can easily argue he's playing with a new OL, a backup RB at best,ย half their defense AWOL, and pretty much no receivers.

ย 

It's a Gase thing long before it's a Darnold thing.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Theyโ€™ll probably say that Kroft bailed him out of a bad decision to even throw that ball on a BS INT call. Which I would disagree with.

ย 

Probably will also talk about how he at times held on to the ball way too. Which I would disagree with.ย 

6 minutes ago, dneveu said:

His td was awesome. He had a real neat play last week. But the bad plays are killing them. He's like allen year 1, but its year 3 and I think he's getting worse. If u get an opportunity for Lawrence, take it.

That regression is on Gase and the GMs. Horrible coaching and a lack of support are destroying that kid. Great for the Bills, but I feel bad for the kid. If they do take Lawrence I pray they retain Gase and screw up that kids career as well.ย 

Here's what they need to know:

Joshua Patrick Allen QB1 (3 GAMES)

1038 YARDS PASSING

9.1 YARDS PER ATTEMPT

71.1% COMPLETION RATE

10 PASSING TDS/ 1 BS INT

2 RUSHING TDS

124.8 PASSER RATING

18 PLAYS OF 20+

3 PLAYS OF 40+

ย 

PFF Analysis: Takes too many unnecessary risks..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ย 

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I just don't get how PFF has any credibility in their formulaic assumptions. Now Collinsworth has NBC putting these nonsense rankings on the screen.ย 

ย 

Unreal. Two things I, to put it kindly, do not like very muchย intertwined in one terrible package.

Edited by Bferra13

Iโ€™m not too worried about PFF. What I am worried about is too much scrambling backwards in the pocket without a good grasp on the ball. That said Donald should have been called for roughing the passer on one of his sacks, as he dribbled Allenโ€™s helmet into the ground.ย 

8 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I just don't get how PFF has any credibility in their formulaic assumptions. Now Collinsworth has NBC putting these nonsense rankings on the screen.ย 

I like them for every position but quarterback.ย  I still think QBR is the best metric but there will never be a perfect one.

2 hours ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Any guesses on how they assess him based on their 350 page manual????๐Ÿ˜†

โ€œMitch Trubisky while benched is statistically superior in every way to Josh the Bills for the sake of their franchise should release Allen immediately and trade for Trubisky....โ€.and that will be the positive coverageย 

3 hours ago, BruceVilanch said:

Real talk, the jets need to move on from Sam, he's awful

The Jets need to move on from Gase.

ย 

Seriously, he is like the cokehead version of Rex Ryan.

ย 

tenor.gif

Edited by Paulus