Jump to content
IgotBILLStopay

Josh Allen 24/33 311 yards 4TDs Rating 128.91

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, BBills88 said:

I believe in Josh

The refs made up for that BS INT call

The refs made the correct call on defensive holding- no doubt about it. They missed the horse collar on Allen. Kid was up against the refs and a relentless defensive attack- he prevailed.

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be honest, I'm not even angry with his fumble today. He was ragdolled by the arguably best defensive lineman in the game and the ball came out as he spun around. 

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

The refs made the correct call on defensive holding- no doubt about it. They missed the horse collar on Allen. Kid was up against the refs and a relentless defensive attack- he prevailed.

Horse collar isn't a penalty in the pocket.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember a cab driver here in Chicago telling me last year not to worry about Josh Allen! He told me that Allen is "Going to be cool!"

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He had a great first half, definitely had room for improvement in the second half, good last Drive, still wrought with issues, but he made the win happen.   My biggest issue is his selfishness, he obviously took a facemask penalty to be able to throw for 300 yards 😂

  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Is it just me or has he been the opposite of lockdown for most of the year? I hope this turns quick. 

He’s been getting burnt in practice/training camp. Hope he didn’t get paid and mail it in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

He’s been getting burnt in practice/training camp. Hope he didn’t get paid and mail it in. 

 

This one is on me guys. I’ve been too quick in the past to buy a guys jersey. So I waited for Tre to resign. Jersey came a few day later and here we are...

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Mango said:

 

This one is on me guys. I’ve been too quick in the past to buy a guys jersey. So I waited for Tre to resign. Jersey came a few day later and here we are...

Get out... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was happy to see Josh regain his composure after a few calls that went against the Offense. 

 

What I would like to see is JA maneuver throughout the pocket with both hands on the ball. 

 

I hope he grows mentally tougher from all the adversity from this game.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BBills88 said:

I was happy to see Josh regain his composure after a few calls that went against the Offense. 

 

What I would like to see is JA maneuver throughout the pocket with both hands on the ball. 

 

I hope he grows mentally tougher from all the adversity from this game.

No worries! What we’ve been witness to through each game of this season so far, is plenty of mental toughness out of #17 no matter the scoreboard or situation. Back to back comebacks with the game on the line is the epitome of a mental test for a QB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

 

Yep. And they really have to tighten up some fundamentals. Can't remember a game under McD where we blew so many coverages.

Give credit to the Rams offense.  They are one of the most creative offense in the league and consistently generate points.    Rams offense and defense made the necessary half time adjustments and rolled over the bills in Q3 and 2/3rd of Q4. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ganesh said:

Give credit to the Rams offense.  They are one of the most creative offense in the league and consistently generate points.    Rams offense and defense made the necessary half time adjustments and rolled over the bills in Q3 and 2/3rd of Q4. 

 

I do give credit to the Rams. But there is still some work for the Bills to do on defense 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, FireChans said:

Horse collar isn't a penalty in the pocket.

Was he still in the pocket? Of so I stand corrected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BBills88 said:

I was happy to see Josh regain his composure after a few calls that went against the Offense. 

 

What I would like to see is JA maneuver throughout the pocket with both hands on the ball. 

 

I hope he grows mentally tougher from all the adversity from this game.

He has a stiff arm like no other QB I  have ever seen.  It is big weapon in his arsenal.  To use it means he must have only one hand on the ball.  I know, it stresses me out to the max too but I think accept the trade.  Some intense moments of stress and occasional fumble in exchange for the stiff arm cheat code.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Is it just me or has he been the opposite of lockdown for most of the year? I hope this turns quick. 

He looked average yesterday. I hope he finds the juice here pretty soon to pull himself out of that 70 million hang over. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, gordong said:

Levi (int not withstanding) and Johnson had a ruff day today.  hopefully Norman comes back next week and takes charge of #2 cb .... 

Taron Johnson did end up putting a big lick on Henderson in the second half and Levi even got a INT. That 2nd corner spot is going to get us killed nonetheless and so could the D-line if they dont figure out how to get the QB dirty or penetrate to stop the run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, HappyDays said:

 

 

 

Yes, but honestly Hap, with inflation isn't Kelly's 1991 yards really about 1,450 and Bledsoe's 2002 maybe 1,200?

 

😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...