Josh Allen 24/33 311 yards 4TDs Rating 128.91

IgotBILLStopay

Just now, Groin said:

The D sags and the O gets conservative at the worst times.  

In this game, the O did NOT get conservative. Not enough  to warrant criticism anyway, Everything seemed to go wrong all at one and the Rams sure gained momentum. Even at 28-3, the Rams had significant yards. They just didn't finish their drives in the 1st half. Bills D got whooped two weeks in a row...

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Niagara Dude said:

I don't think anyone concerned with Allen,  more our defence so far

It’s so funny, because after the first half, you would’ve said the exact opposite in regards to the defense. They were really on point in that first half and slow down a very potent passing attack. 100% a tale of 2 halves.Can we just chalk it up to fatigue in the early games? The starting two linebackers are just playing their second game and coming off injuries which a lot of posters would have said would keep them out much longer.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DuckyBoys said:

our defense is bull####  Time to get some things fixed

Time to trade, Beane. Cant do this stuff against the Ravens, Chiefs etc. That INT was the craziest part of the game to me. JA is playing big time ball. 

I am not talking about trading Brandon Beane, I'm talking about moving a asset to beef up the run defense.

Edited by Mr. K

Just now, Jerome007 said:

In this game, the O did NOT get conservative. Not enough  to warrant criticism anyway, Everything seemed to go wrong all at one and the Rams sure gained momentum. Even at 28-3, the Rams had significant yards. They just didn't finish their drives in the 1st half. Bills D got whooped two weeks in a row...

I should've qualified my statement.  Bills' O was NOT conservative in the first half.  Then it was like they were leaving plays on the field in the 2nd, not executing properly, and it wasn't until that last drive where it was like BOOM again.  I'm happy with the O overall, the first time I find myself saying this in probably 18 years.

Still in awe. This was a game scenario I've seen so many times during the drought... Bills have started hot by beating some bad teams, they get an early test and BOOM hopes are dashed, it turns out they weren't good after all (of course).

Barring a massive slide, the Rams are a good, well coached team and this was a quality win against a quality opponent. They almost unraveled but they kept it up. Thank you gift call at the end but it was an atrocious call that got the Rams going. And that's not to take anything from the other side, good team and thrilled about the win!

2 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

It’s so funny, because after the first half, you would’ve said the exact opposite in regards to the defense. They were really on point in that first half and slow down a very potent passing attack. 100% a tale of 2 halves.Can we just chalk it up to fatigue in the early games? The starting two linebackers are just playing their second game and coming off injuries which a lot of posters would have said would keep them out much longer.

I dont think so  Seems like any running play is at least 3 yards  This defense cannot stop the run consistently up front  The dbs come to help and we get beat over the top  Edmunds might be better outside with a better run fit guy in the middle Three games in a row Even the Jets had some success and their personnel is terrible