Week 2 Bills @ Dolphins Postgame Thread

Chandler#81

17 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

I'm not going to make a habit of this, but these are the Robert Hunter lyrics that come to mind and inspire me after 2 divisional wins. We deserve this SO much!!!

I have spent my life
Seeking all that's still unsung
Bent my ear, to hear the tune
And closed my eyes to see

When there were no strings to play
You played to me

In the book of love's own dreams
Where all the print is blood
Where all the pages are my days
And all my lights grow old

When I had no wings to fly
You flew to me
You flew to me

Let's win a Super Bowl!!!!!

Yeah buddy attics of my life!!!

12 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

Fitz had a really good game today, too. It wasn't rocket science to know where to attack us, but attack the middle of the field, he did. Oddly, as weak as we were there, and as that is Fitz's wheelhouse, it made sense for us to press his receivers, pressure him on the outside, and force him to make those quick throws. Our backfield was able to stay closer to the LOS, and reasonably contain the middle of the field, and cover for our weakness at LB. I am certain that if Milano, and Edmunds had been healthy, this would have been a blowout.

I meant to say kudos to Fitz 

He had a good game and kept it close and interesting 

not that 400+ yards and 4 TDS to as many players wasn’t 

1 hour ago, Bill from NYC said:

I'm not going to make a habit of this, but these are the Robert Hunter lyrics that come to mind and inspire me after 2 divisional wins. We deserve this SO much!!!

I have spent my life
Seeking all that's still unsung
Bent my ear, to hear the tune
And closed my eyes to see

When there were no strings to play
You played to me

In the book of love's own dreams
Where all the print is blood
Where all the pages are my days
And all my lights grow old

When I had no wings to fly
You flew to me
You flew to me

Let's win a Super Bowl!!!!!

Lyrics and some thoughts!   You looking to make a comeback good sir?   It’s all yours and always will be.  

1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I absolutely love their 0-2 start combined with our 2-0 start and his 2 very good performances, after  how much crap he got from people for being “stuck” in buffalo. 

This team is sticking it to people in so many ways. 

Speaking of sticking Stank_Nasty ( tongue twister)

Gabriel Davis's finger tip grab in the endzone was insane! How about that for yor 1st TD in the NFL.

MERCY!!!

Edited by Figster
  • Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Way down the road(I hope) when Allen retires it's going to list his great stats including completion percentage and talk about how well he managed to do despite being inaccurate.

It is possible to have issues with Accuracy and still have a very good completion percentage.

Just because the ball is caught it doesn't mean it was 'accurate', Great WRs can still make catches on balls that aren't thrown right to them.

Just like the opposite that a perfectly thrown ball isn't inaccurate if the player just drops it.

• Haha (+1) 2

I watched McDermott's zoom press conference and man despite the win he looked like he was on edge like he didn't really want to talk to the reporters. To me it was like he was so disappointed in the defense, or he wasn't feeling great or something. Just an observation I noticed. Did anyone else notice it to or is it just me? I know in the past when he was disappointed with the defense he displayed it in a press conference i can't remember the game though.