Week 2 Bills @ Dolphins Postgame Thread

Chandler#81

8 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

There were fans in the stands today.

Generally speaking though it appears the O at home or away  is able to communicate better with lower crowd noise and as a result we have better executed play from the offensive units on both sides IMO.

12th man makes a difference... 

• SDS unpinned this topic

One of the many problems in Minnesota is the borderline #1 that they anointed a franchise QB. The worst kind of franchise QB is the painfully average one, they have no idea what to do now. Diggs is one of best WR in the NFL, and there's a lot of stats over the last few years that support this. His route running is incredible and he catches everything. If he can stay healthy he may put up some eye popping numbers with Allen. I have no real reason to believe he won't other than some of the crazy hits he's been taking...

Edited by Nelius
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, The Wiz said:

I'm going to need to call a doctor because I know this erection isn't going away anytime soon. 

That’s when you tell the wife to call some friends, the heck with the doctor.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

All the Vikings fans I know were (as a majority) happy to have Diggs get out of town. Looks like they could use that little extra bit of offense about now. The guy is a stud and has shown us that 2 weeks in a row. Not trying to take anything away from Smoke or Beasley because they've stayed awesome for us. This is a fun team to watch.