Week 2 Bills @ Dolphins Postgame Thread

Chandler#81

31 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

And Beasley had some big catches to.  That 2nd & 24 first down catch was fantastic. The Diggs effect is clearly coming into play as both Brown & Beasley continue having great production.

Another cool stat is that through 2 games Allen has thrown 3 TD passes to three different rookies!

Good call and reminder of how well Allen spread the ball around today.

34 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

And Beasley had some big catches to.  That 2nd & 24 first down catch was fantastic. The Diggs effect is clearly coming into play as both Brown & Beasley continue having great production.

Another cool stat is that through 2 games Allen has thrown 3 TD passes to three different rookies!

Moss, Davis and who is the 3rd?

https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/09/20/week-2-takeaways-breakdown-dak-comeback-falcons-choke-josh-allen-fire

Josh Allen Is Ablaze: Last week was about dink-and-dunk, this week they opened things up and went after the Dolphins safeties, especially in the fourth quarter when Allen—with the exception of one miscommunication with John Brown that left a big play on the field (and was probably the quarterback’s fault)—was spectacular..........

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/09/20/week-2-takeaways-breakdown-dak-comeback-falcons-choke-josh-allen-fire

Josh Allen Is Ablaze: Last week was about dink-and-dunk, this week they opened things up and went after the Dolphins safeties, especially in the fourth quarter when Allen—with the exception of one miscommunication with John Brown that left a big play on the field (and was probably the quarterback’s fault)—was spectacular..........

It's like they can't help themselves.

• Like (+1) 6

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I know, right?  The bottom line is they don’t know whose fault the miscommunication was, so why even go there?

Here's one that'll make you giggle.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/09/20/stefon-diggs-had-more-receiving-yards-than-the-vikings-whole-team-today/

Obviously I missed much of the game, but here is what I have:

1) I predicted romp wins this week and last. Both games were much closer than I thought they would be. You know what this means? Not a damn thing! We are 2-0 vs. divisional opponents. Let this sink in.

2) Josh Allen is everything I hoped for and more. We can do it all with this kid if he stays healthy.

3) I am going to pay a lot more attention to Quinton Spain? Why? Because he looked like a monster today!!! He was looking for more contact after kicking ass. If he keeps it up, the possibilities are virtually endless for this offense.

4) Leave Daboll alone lol. I LOVED the way he managed the first half. Running the football successfully was absolutely crucial in winning this football game.

5) We are 2-0. I am not afraid of any team at this point. We have deserved to feel like this for many years. Let's keep it going!!!!

6) GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Bill from NYC
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I know, right?  The bottom line is they don’t know whose fault the miscommunication was, so why even go there?

And why trip over themselves to try so hard to find and report the single "bad" play?  Does that happen for any other QB in the league - seriously.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, billsbackto81 said:

Jeez, they really fleeced us. That 5th and 6th round pick next is really going to hurt when you compare it to what Diggs does for the offense. :)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

Obviously I missed much of the game, but her is what I have:

1) I predicted romp wins ths week and last. Both games were much closer than I thought they would be. You know what this means? Not a damn thing! We are 2-0 vs. divisional opponents. Let this sink in.

2) Josh Allen is everything I hoped for and more. We can do it all with this kid if he stays healthy.

3) I am going to pay a lot more attention to Quinton Spain? Why? Because he looked like a monster today!!! He was looking for more contact after kicking ass. If he keeps it up, the possibilities are virtually endless for this offense.

4) Leave Daboll alone lol. I LOVED the way he managed the first half. Running the football successfully was absolutely crucial in winning this football game.

5) We are 2-0. I am not afraid of any team at this point. We have deserved to feel like this for many years. Let's keep it going!!!!

6) GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Always love you’re posts Bill.  Go Bills!

• Thank you (+1) 1