Bills not coming out for National Anthem

DE Bills Fan

9 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Some dude called Schopp and Bulldog today and said when he saw that both teams stayed in the locker rooms for the anthem, he turned off the TV and didn't watch the game at all. Me myself didn't give a *****.

seems he’s bringing his politics to the event 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, flaz said:

The players made their statements on the helmet. The players and the management met and came up with the plan. I have no problem with the outcome. 

They won, GO BILLS!!!

What is missed the most is what the team is doing in their community. That is the problem sometimes with protest. It shadows those things that are being done. Edit: I should say the focus we put on the protest not the problem with it. 

https://www.wgal.com/article/buffalo-bills-players-helping-donate-money-for-kids-internet-needs-in-over-4500-homes/33987831

Edited by fansince88
  • Like (+1) 3

This is crap that we’re talking about this. But if the Bills are gonna make political statements I’d rather not see it. 

Im not gonna say which side of the aisle I’m on — but the reason I hate this is sports were a great conversation starter with folks I know who disagree with me politically. That’s gone now. So there’s that. 

I just wanna watch and talk ball with any democrat or republican. That’s all. I don’t wanna talk Trump, I just wanna talk ball. 

• Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Watched the game on game pass.  Probably do it all season minus the night games.  Pure football.  Nothing else.

17 minutes ago, Dragoon said:

This is crap that we’re talking about this. But if the Bills are gonna make political statements I’d rather not see it. 

Im not gonna say which side of the aisle I’m on — but the reason I hate this is sports were a great conversation starter with folks I know who disagree with me politically. That’s gone now. So there’s that. 

I just wanna watch and talk ball with any democrat or republican. That’s all. I don’t wanna talk Trump, I just wanna talk ball. 

Ditto

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Dragoon said:

Really you're not able to have a conversation about sports without bringing up the National Anthem?

• Like (+1) 3