TNF: Texans at Chiefs (-9) 8:20 NBC

YoloinOhio

8 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Pride?  Self respect?  

I was making a joke. I thought fans were already distanced. Why is it safe for someone to take a mask off to eat if they are at risk of infecting others the rest of the time in their seat. It was wasn’t meant to be taken seriously. Just saying I doubt in stadium mask wearing compliance is going to be very successful with people taking them off and on to eat and drink. It was a hypothetical situation joke, not my future plans. 

Edited by SirAndrew

Just now, CommonCents said:

Half speed so far? Or is it me?

Yeah, it looks a little slow to me too. Especially the olinemen. Some of the pass rushers are jumping the snap and taking them by surprise.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Bob Chandler's Hands said:

No one forced me. 

Nice put down though! You win the internet tonight. 

You just let us all know how you "b====d about the pregame activities" as though you were forced to watch.

Bob Chandler's Hands:  Doc, it hurts when I go like this.

Doctor:  Stop going like that.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

I was making a joke. I thought fans were already distanced. Why is it safe for someone to take a mask off to eat if they are at risk of infecting others the rest of the time in their seat. It was wasn’t meant to be taken seriously. Just saying I doubt in stadium mask wearing compliance is going to be very successful with people taking them off and on to eat and drink. It was a hypothetical situation, not my future plans. 

Why hurt yourself with all this mask thinking?  The game is on...

• Like (+1) 3