50 Day White House Siege - September 17th

Foxx

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

When you've lost an argument you go after grammar.  

Borrrrrrrring! 

Hoax.  I am to improve the lives of all.  Mr. Third n’ Long gave me some sagacious advice about courtroom demeanor. I always take stock of things conspiracy theory randos say on the Internet and, to improve the chances that others will take the advice of this savant, I thought it appropriate to help him with his grammar.   He has a lot of important knowledge to share, especially on topics like fake hoaxes, the simultaneous overplay and underplay of COVID-19, pretend conservatism, the raking of forests, and triggered libs, and it’s important that it reach open minds. 

Like the Area 51 organizers faced last year when they suggests thousands show up to storm the installation (jokingly they later claimed) I suggest the Secret Service provide "fair warning" to the leadership and organizers of this White House siege event they will be immediately arrested on sedition and riot charges and prosecuted to the fullest extent under Federal law if any violence and anarchy breaks out.  Peaceful protests will be respected and provided the legal protections provided under law.  But anyone dumb enough to attempt breaching the White House grounds will be neutralized by whatever means is necessary without hesitation or exception.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Any update on this?

Check with Foxxy - apparently she's got the intel on this #FakeNews event.

8 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Like the Area 51 organizers faced last year when they suggests thousands show up to storm the installation (jokingly they later claimed) 

Will someone Naruto Run through the White House? I hope to see it.

storm-area-51-naruto-gif.gif

7 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I am to improve the lives of all.  Mr. Third n’ Long gave me some sagacious advice about courtroom demeanor. I always take stock of things conspiracy theory randos say on the Internet and, to improve the chances that others will take the advice of this savant, I thought it appropriate to help him with his grammar.   He has a lot of important knowledge to share, especially on topics like fake hoaxes, the simultaneous overplay and underplay of COVID-19, pretend conservatism, the raking of forests, and triggered libs, and it’s important that it reach open minds. 

Except your asinine correction was wrong. It's rare to need a comma in front of the word "and". This is what I wrote:

As an aside, why don't you act as if you are in court representing a client in a clear, concise and reasonable manner.

Nothing wrong with that in any way, except I should have ended it with a question mark instead of a period, something you didn't pick up on. I can see why you never got above 3rd Chair status. 

Edited by 3rdnlng
  • Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Except your asinine correction was wrong. It's rare to need a comma in front of the word "and". This is what I wrote:

As an aside, why don't you act as if you are in court representing a client in a clear, concise and reasonable manner.

Nothing wrong with that in any way, except I should have ended it with a question mark instead of a period, something you didn't pick up on. I can see why you never got above 3rd Chair status. 

Hoax.  Did you mean (1) reasonable, as well as  (2) concise, or "reasonable and concise?"  The additional comma matters.  

Edited by SectionC3

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

without the question mark, it implies the statement as being rhetorical.

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  Did you mean (1) reasonable, as well as  (2) concise, or "reasonable and concise?"  The additional comma matters.  

idiot.

5 hours ago, Foxx said:

without the question mark, it implies the statement as being rhetorical.

idiot.

Do you actually think that he could tell the difference? It took him 4 years to get thru community college. Can't imagine what he had to pay Grenada University for his law "degree". 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Check with Ms. Foxxy - she is the OP and knows all about this epic event.

Well hardly epic seeing it is an “event” proposed by a Canadian group.  I’m not sure Canada has done anything epic in its history.  And if they did would this be considered an invasion by a foreign country?  😂

33 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Borrrring. 

You love making ***** up don’t you?  Please point out where what has prompted you to come the conclusion I’m scared.   

Trump is scared of them.  You believe Trump’s other fantasies.  Therefore it is likely that you believe this Trump hoax.  And that you tremble at the thought of communist arsonist agitators. 

30 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Trump is scared of them.  You believe Trump’s other fantasies.  Therefore it is likely that you believe this Trump hoax.  And that you tremble at the thought of communist arsonist agitators. 

I see.  What Trump fantasies do I  believe in?  

And you're going to assume that if I believe in one thing he say or believe in I believe in everything he says or believes in?  Only fools work on that logi........oh wait.  Never mind.  It all makes sense now.  Carry on counselor.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

I see.  What Trump fantasies do I  believe in?  

And you're going to assume that if I believe in one thing he say or believe in I believe in everything he says or believes in?  Only fools work on that logi........oh wait.  Never mind.  It all makes sense now.  Carry on counselor.  

Hoax.  I’m not a fool.  You’re a Trumper.  You support his nonsense, and Putin, and the medicinal use of Lysol.  Sad!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I’m not a fool.  You’re a Trumper.  You support his nonsense, and Putin, and the medicinal use of Lysol.  Sad!

Interesting.  So you assume that because I support the President I am in lockstep with EVERYTHING he says?  Do you jump to these conclusions with everything in life?   Regardless this not only makes you a fool but a colossal fool!  Dance jester dance!  

BTW.  Which candidates have you supported in the past and which ones are you supporting now?  

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 1

How are you guys falling for nonsense like this? So much "they" and "the left" in this thread.  I want to ask a few questions:

1. Have you heard anyone in real life talk about this?

2. Had you head of blackspot before this?

3. Why does 1 twitter account with 65k followers (of whom many are likely bots) get to be the voice of "the left"?

This is just one of those things that a small minority pushes forward and the other side gets their pitch forks out for.  With how much the Dems have done that over the last 4 years how can you be so blind when the right does it?

I am amazed at the things people here will fall for as if they are actually happening or an actual thing to be worried about.  Please google and dig instead of just getting angry.  You guys are up in arms about a bunch of improv jazz artists.  Think about that for a second.

Here is what google brought me:

https://heavy.com/news/2020/09/adbusters-white-house-siege-september-17/

Since first announcing the siege in July, Adbusters has changed how the siege is going to work. It’s now promoting 50 days of nonviolent improv jazz on street corners and in front of federal buildings all over the country. This is the new focus, rather than a siege in front of the White House, according to Adbusters’ website.

The website refers to this as a “carnival of joyful resistance” in their Tactical Briefing

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/10/2020 at 9:02 PM, JaCrispy said:

Pardon me if I don’t want “equality” forced on me by threats of terror...

But everything terrifies you! 

5 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

COOL. 

Can we start a thread on what the Trumpeters will do when he loses and Don says the votes were rigged?

Will the Blue Boy militia show up and surround the wall around the WH? 

I hope so. Gather them all together 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

But everything terrifies you! 

I hope so. Gather them all together 

Not sure what you are referring to with your response...the word “everything” is a somewhat broad term...can you elaborate? Thanks...

Edited by JaCrispy

2 hours ago, section122 said:

How are you guys falling for nonsense like this? So much "they" and "the left" in this thread.  I want to ask a few questions:

1. Have you heard anyone in real life talk about this?

2. Had you head of blackspot before this?

3. Why does 1 twitter account with 65k followers (of whom many are likely bots) get to be the voice of "the left"?

This is just one of those things that a small minority pushes forward and the other side gets their pitch forks out for.  With how much the Dems have done that over the last 4 years how can you be so blind when the right does it?

I am amazed at the things people here will fall for as if they are actually happening or an actual thing to be worried about.  Please google and dig instead of just getting angry.  You guys are up in arms about a bunch of improv jazz artists.  Think about that for a second.

Here is what google brought me:

https://heavy.com/news/2020/09/adbusters-white-house-siege-september-17/

Since first announcing the siege in July, Adbusters has changed how the siege is going to work. It’s now promoting 50 days of nonviolent improv jazz on street corners and in front of federal buildings all over the country. This is the new focus, rather than a siege in front of the White House, according to Adbusters’ website.

The website refers to this as a “carnival of joyful resistance” in their Tactical Briefing

Probably because the media has referred to over 2 billion dollars worth of riot damage as “mostly peaceful”.  Also per your admission “Google brought you there”.  The same google currently being investigated by the DOJ for their shady tactics and compromised stance of operating with impunity?  

Want to have some fun testing this out?  Watch Biden’s train wreck town hall and google the same speech to see the reviews stating it was a show of “excellence”, “poise” and how “on-point” he was.  If you can look at that objectively, then you’ll see the massive disparity between what Google wants you to see and what is honest.

Also, have you noticed that not a single left-leaning Democrat (not the moderates like myself) denounced the rioting or destruction until the polls said otherwise?  If there’s any truth to these events being funded (which I’m not suggesting one way or the other), it would stand to reason that this event was canceled because of how it would negatively affect the polls.  Just my opinion, but those dots seem to align nicely.

Edited by DFT
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Tiberius said:

If you are afraid of equality, well then what are you not afraid of. 

Ahhhh...Now I understand...sorry if my post that you responded to was a little confusing...sometimes texting something can be harder to illustrate nuances than verbal...

So, when I put quotation marks around the “equality” in my post, and then made reference to people forcing it on us with acts of terror- my point was that people don’t terrorize other people for what they claim to be “equality”...as a matter of fact, it’s quite the opposite...people terrorize other people for CONTROL...This is because fear is a tremendous ally to control...Just look at the Brown shirts in Hitler’s Germany, or the KGB in the Soviet Union...

There is a reason why MLK or Gandhi never terrorized anyone- they weren’t trying to control people, but rather fought for REAL equality, peacefully!

To me, what groups like Antifa and BLM are fighting for is not equality, but rather submission to their ideology, which demands strict obedience or you and your business get “shaken down” or worse yet, burnt to the ground.

Thats not the kind of “equality” I stand for...I hope this helps to illustrate my point a little clearer...I apologize for any misunderstanding...

Edited by JaCrispy

• 1 month later...