Lmao, Tyrod’s gonna start another football game ?

Teddy KGB

3 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Huh?

Points are fun? The more points you score the better your chances of winning. 😅 Tyrod and the Bills offense were good at scoring points in that 2016 season. 

I agree Tyrods time was up, but that has nothing to do with the fact that they should’ve been a better team with him as their QB in 2015 and 2016 because their offense was pretty damn good. Best offense the Bills have had over the past 20+ years. 

no comment on EJ scoring 21 ppg? ;)  

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

Yes, but Tyrod doesn't deserve any credit for this.... 

How great would it be if Daboll, Allen and the Bills offense could field ONE top 10 scoring offense?

3 points to 10 points against the Jaguars 

Bortles out played Tyrod 

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Bortles out played Tyrod 

If Bortles outplayed Tyrod it was by a pretty slim margin 

17/37 for 134 yards 0 TD 1 INT 

7 rushes 27 yards

vs

12/23 for 87 yards 1 TD 0 INT

10 rushes 88 yards

I vividly recall Bortles throwing into the dirt multiple times when he was not pressured and had a wide open dump off (just flat out missed Fournette) 

On 9/3/2020 at 9:29 PM, Teddy KGB said:

Guess this is Anthony Lynn’s final season. 

Those poor wide recievers.   

The same Tyrod Taylor that went to a probowl? I hope they start the rookie against us. Granted he is just average, but it could be much worse. I don't get all the hate.

4 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Bortles out played Tyrod 

Nah, McDermott's defense played like total *****.  Brady would have been the leading rusher that game too.  McCoy and Tyrod played their hearts out while the rest of the offense went to sleep.  

2 hours ago, Julio Hopkins said:

Nah, McDermott's defense played like total *****.  Brady would have been the leading rusher that game too.  McCoy and Tyrod played their hearts out while the rest of the offense went to sleep.  

The defense that gave up 10 points in a road playoff game was the problem? Hmm. 

5 hours ago, Julio Hopkins said:

Yeah, going 17-37 for 134 yards and an INT, leading the offense to a whopping 3 points .... he sure played his heart out.  Until he "got hurt and had to leave the game."

Really, guys?  7 pages for Tyrod, who hasn’t been a Bill for more than two years now?  Let’s move on.  Tyrod is a great guy and we all know he’s not a high level starting QB but he’s certainly “serviceable” as a bridge for a team.  He’s the QB who managed our team out of the drought.  Not gonna pile on him.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, eball said:

Really, guys?  7 pages for Tyrod, who hasn’t been a Bill for more than two years now?  Let’s move on.  Tyrod is a great guy and we all know he’s not a high level starting QB but he’s certainly “serviceable” as a bridge for a team.  He’s the QB who managed our team out of the drought.  Not gonna pile on him.

A-friggin-men! 

as a general rule if I see anything from the guy that started this thread I just chuckle, feel embarrassed for him, and then look the other way. 

I honestly can’t believe the board humored him with 7 pages and counting. ..... And now look at me, becoming part of the problem 🤦🏻‍♂️

6 minutes ago, eball said:

He's a horrible QB and a race card-pulling douchebag who was the QB on the team when the Bills' drought ended.  That happened in spite of him; not because of him.

• Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Gugny said:

He's a horrible QB and a race card-pulling douchebag who was the QB on the team when the Bills' drought ended.  That happened in spite of him; not because of him.

if it were not for this, they wouldn't make the post season in 2017.

quoth_the_bengal.0.gif

I agree that he may of "managed the offense"  to help lead the team to 9 wins but some of the losses that season were brutal. the chargers debacle with peterman and the one that stands out to me was the saints game, a 47-10 embarrassment at home.  the offense only mustering 198 yds and the game manager finishing 9/18 56 yds with a 33.6 QBR made for a season to remember for the drought (thank you andy dalton) being broken and some games that will go down in bills lore as some of the worst.

no, maybe it is time to put taylor history to rest but most bills fans realize had cincy not won on the last drive, they don't make the post season. period.

1 hour ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

if it were not for this, they wouldn't make the post season in 2017.

quoth_the_bengal.0.gif

I agree that he may of "managed the offense"  to help lead the team to 9 wins but some of the losses that season were brutal. the chargers debacle with peterman and the one that stands out to me was the saints game, a 47-10 embarrassment at home.  the offense only mustering 198 yds and the game manager finishing 9/18 56 yds with a 33.6 QBR made for a season to remember for the drought (thank you andy dalton) being broken and some games that will go down in bills lore as some of the worst.

no, maybe it is time to put taylor history to rest but most bills fans realize had cincy not won on the last drive, they don't make the post season. period.

and if it werent for a handful of other flukey plays thoughout the season for plenty of teams they may not have made the playoffs. i'll never understand the need for certain fans to push this narrative.... one team did what it needed over 16 games. the other did not.

does it really matter if that play happened week 8 or week 17?  there are a handful of plays for either team you could go back through and give ALL the credit to throughout the season if you wanna play that game. i'm fairly certain that game got moved back into an evening slot for more suspense. if this play happens during a 1pm game and then the bills handle their business late, are people so enamored with it? i doubt it.

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 1

The only thing that upsets me is that they are saying he is FINALLY getting a REAL chance to be a QB, like wtf does that even mean? He had a REAL chance for 3 years with the Bills then he had a REAL chance with the Browns and did nothing. NOW he is going to light the world on fire. Give me a break. I guess I blame the talking heads more then TT himself but enough is enough. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

and if it werent for a handful of other flukey plays thoughout the season for plenty of teams they may not have made the playoffs. i'll never understand the need for certain fans to push this narrative.... one team did what it needed over 16 games. the other did not.

?  there are a handful of plays for either team you could go back through and give ALL the credit to throughout the season if you wanna play that game. i'm fairly certain that game got moved back into an evening slot for more suspense. if this play happens during a 1pm game and then the bills handle their business late, are people so enamoured with it? i doubt it.

does it really matter if that play happened week 8 or week 17

it does and it did but you're obviously in the group that believes otherwise. you're entitled to your beliefs/opinions, just as I am and I will stick with mine, thanks.

if this play happens during a 1pm game and then the bills handle their business late, are people so enamoured with it? i doubt it.

if is the biggest two letter word in the dictionary.

9 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

What 21 PPG? When? 

We are talking about a full season here. You can’t just cherry pick a few games.... Bortles outplayed Big Ben the next week by the way. 

In the 3 games EJ started over 2015 & 2016 (same offensive personnel) the Bills averaged 20.67 points per game. I assume that's what he's referencing. Of course he's leaving out that over the 29 games that Tyrod started in the same offense, the Bills averaged 24.69 points per game. 

• Haha (+1) 1