Final Vote—All States, Progress in counting

there is apparently the overseas military votes for georgia left which is 9k.  if those go heavy trump he could take that state close. trump been cutting into arizona lead like biden did in pa.  he'd have to pull some ***** to get a lot of votes thrown out in pa though. 

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

there is apparently the overseas military votes for georgia left which is 9k.  if those go heavy trump he could take that state close. trump been cutting into arizona lead like biden did in pa.  he'd have to pull some ***** to get a lot of votes thrown out in pa though. 

Lots of black people in the military, though.

Biden's lead is still growing in Pa and Georgia 

10 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

there is up to 8,900 overseas votes.  It’s going to be less than a 100% return rate.  So expect significantly less than 8,900

14 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Nate Silver said he thinks PA will be +70,000 Biden. That’s a ton of Votes to get thrown out.

2 hours ago, Big Gun said:

I guess you and your friends are going to be real disappointed when 10's of thousands of Biden votes are deemed illegal and Trump goes back to the WH! 

3 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Literally everything you posted in the thread earlier was proven wrong. Nice of you to show up again.

306 is what Trump won with in 2016.

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

It could be 0 votes or it could be a little under 9k. Either way, the general belief is that those votes won't help Trump. They'll likely break even or possibly help expand Biden's lead.

Just now, DCOrange said:

It could be 0 votes or it could be a little under 9k. Either way, the general belief is that those votes won't help Trump. They'll likely break even or possibly help expand Biden's lead.

Yes even at 9k votes it's that spread between the candidates that changes the leads. So a 55:45 split in favor of Trump only translates into a max 900 vote difference in change, assuming no 3rd party candidates are voted for.

I am quoting you but not directing that statement at you. I just wanted to make sure that it would be hard to have 9k ballots make major changes.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Big Gun said:

Only if you believe there was no ballot fraud in Wisconsin, Michigan, Nevada, Arizona, Pennsylvania, etc

The fraud is so vast, it will be exposed and Biden will not be in the WH

I couldn't tell if this was a sarcastic post or not.  Five states had massive voter fraud?  I'm guessing NC is fine because Trump is leading there.

15 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I couldn't tell if this was a sarcastic post or not.  Five states had massive voter fraud?  I'm guessing NC is fine because Trump is leading there.

NC is in there also, 5 swing states with Dem govs, NY, Cali etc Dem strong holds didnt need to cheat, get it now! Please tell my you're not that dumb!

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

He should do a slow motion walk up from his basement.

or tripping down a runway. Trump ain't no spring chicken.

Both these guys are up there - maybe next term the country goes with some younger blood.

Edited by WideNine

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

He should do a slow motion walk up from his basement.

Imagine being the party that lost to a guy that 1) never left his basement 2) has dementia 3) has Hunter Biden as a son 4) may be a pedo 5) what other junk they said about Biden.

Clearly Trump is the worst candidate of all time if he couldn’t beat someone like that!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

Imagine being the party that lost to a guy that 1) never left his basement 2) has dementia 3) has Hunter Biden as a son 4) may be a pedo 5) what other junk they said about Biden.

Clearly Trump is the worst candidate of all time if he couldn’t beat someone like that!

Let's be real.  People voted for the party, not for Biden.