Final Vote—All States, Progress in counting

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

God, I don’t ask for much, but please have it so Trump gets literally dragged out of the White House like a drunk person being thrown out of a bar. 

20 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

NC is in there also, 5 swing states with Dem govs, NY, Cali etc Dem strong holds didnt need to cheat, get it now! Please tell my you're not that dumb!

And they just forgot to vote down ballot for....reasons.

1 hour ago, Big Gun said:

NC is in there also, 5 swing states with Dem govs, NY, Cali etc Dem strong holds didnt need to cheat, get it now! Please tell my you're not that dumb!

If there was massive voter fraud in those states they would've swung the election to Hillary in 2016 since Trump won by similar tiny margins.  Also, if you are that conspiratal why wouldn't the GOP do the same this election cycle?

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

Imagine being the party that lost to a guy that 1) never left his basement 2) has dementia 3) has Hunter Biden as a son 4) may be a pedo 5) what other junk they said about Biden.

Clearly Trump is the worst candidate of all time if he couldn’t beat someone like that!

Biden had some blue collar appeal and was Obama's VP.  He wasn't an awful candidate.  Average at best.

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Imagine being the party that lost to a guy that 1) never left his basement 2) has dementia 3) has Hunter Biden as a son 4) may be a pedo 5) what other junk they said about Biden.

Clearly Trump is the worst candidate of all time if he couldn’t beat someone like that!

He's clearly the worst POTUS of all time.   He makes James Buchanan (who was a traitor IMO because he was complicit in allowing the seceded states to take over federal facilities including forts, arsenals, navy yards etc in the last months of his administration after Lincoln's election) and Andrew Jackson (who gave the US the spoils system, unregulated currency, the dispossession of the Cherokees, etc).

52 minutes ago, ProcessYaDigg said:

Let's be real.  People voted for the party, not for Biden. 

I don't think so.   People voted for Biden because he's the polar opposite of Donald Trump in demeanor and history.  He's the competent, dependable old guy who gets stuff done.   He's not the demented batshit crazy uncle who has no moral compass or empathy or self control.

4 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

If there was massive voter fraud in those states they would've swung the election to Hillary in 2016 since Trump won by similar tiny margins.  Also, if you are that conspiratal why wouldn't the GOP do the same this election cycle?

More than likely, with their inability to keep anything a secret and instead project all their crookedness onto the opposition, the large turnout we've seen for Trump is probably fraud.

He told his supporters to try to vote twice. Huckabee told them the same thing days later.

Wouldnt be surprised if an audit/recount loses thousands of illegal votes for Trump.

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

Impossible. The right wing people here said they were the silent majority. Surely they wouldn’t lie.

A lot of shy Trump voters in the Suburbs/cities and a lot of shy Biden voters in the rural areas.  We're a pretty polarized country.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Big Gun calls Reuters a "far left" outlet in 3....2....1....

9 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

You idiots are a lost cause. A Biden world will be soooooo much fun, won't it. His policies are so good aren't they, that's why you voted for him right!

I give it 6 months and you idiots will be regretting making him president.

Edited by Big Gun

1 minute ago, Big Gun said:

You idiots are a lost cause. A Biden world will be soooooo much fun, won't it. His policies are so good aren't they, that's why you voted for him right!

Kamala may be in the seat within the first 6 months officially or unofficially.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

4 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Kamala may be in the seat within the first 6 months officially or unofficially.

2 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

Because he is, as I've said, a turnip.

Over/under on the number of months before he wets himself on television?

Just now, wnyguy said:

I can't wait to see just what Bidens effective strategy for the mobilization of TRUNALIMUNUMAPRZURE is. Should be a real eye opener.

Salt GIFs | Tenor

• Haha (+1) 1