Final Vote—All States, Progress in counting

56 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

You idiots are a lost cause. A Biden world will be soooooo much fun, won't it. His policies are so good aren't they, that's why you voted for him right!

I give it 6 months and you idiots will be regretting making him president.

Hey, all the nutbars went to the other site. Do you want the link? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Gun said:

You idiots are a lost cause. A Biden world will be soooooo much fun, won't it. His policies are so good aren't they, that's why you voted for him right!

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  

2 hours ago, Big Gun said:

Yes.  He won’t fund for profit charter schools.  Farmers don’t have to worry about having to rely on welfare.  The ACA won’t be under attack.  If the Dems can somehow retake the Senate a public option would be passed expanding health care and driving down premiums.  

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Big Gun said:

We can just fastforward if you like. I don't want him to be president now, and neither do most of his voters.

America didn't vote for Biden - they voted against Trump. It's all in the data.

• Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Yes.  He won’t fund for profit charter schools.  Farmers don’t have to worry about having to rely on welfare.  The ACA won’t be under attack.  If the Dems can somehow retake the Senate a public option would be passed expanding health care and driving down premiums.  

Wow, put the crack pipe down dude

40 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

We can just fastforward if you like. I don't want him to be president now, and neither do most of his voters.

America didn't vote for Biden - they voted against Trump. It's all in the data.

This...is actually a very sane take.

Many center, or center-right voters defected from the GOP on this vote more in protest of that odious man than being enamored with Biden.

Look at Arizona. The idiot may have been able to win that state outright, but he kept calling their golden boy McCain a loser for being a POW and had 0 grace even after the man died.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, WideNine said:

This...is actually a very sane take.

Many center, or center-right voters defected from the GOP on this vote more in protest of that odious man than being enamored with Biden.

Look at Arizona. The idiot may have been able to win that state outright, but he kept calling their golden boy McCain a loser for being a POW and had 0 grace even after the man died.

AZ isn't even the best example, because they elected blue senators. better examples are Maine and GA where Republican senators outpaced Trump. People that voted for Susan Collins voted for Joe "sniffyokids" Biden because Trump is that horrific of a human being.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

AZ isn't even the best example, because they elected blue senators. better examples are Maine and GA where Republican senators outpaced Trump. People that voted for Susan Collins voted for Joe "sniffyokids" Biden because Trump is that horrific of a human being.

Thats President-elect Joe “sniffyokids” Biden. Show some respect for the office that hasn’t been there in 4 years.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Big Gun said:

Wow, put the crack pipe down dude

I’ve got more since you asked...

-Lowering Medicare age to 60

-Stopping oil extraction on public lands with Wildlife like Alaska

-Making it easier to repay student loan debt that are destroying families.

-Stop giving the Saudi’s financial support in their war with Yemen.

-Increase taxes on those making 400k a year and raising corporate tax rate to help pay for increased social safety net programs.

-Increased Wall Street regulations to avoid a 2008 type crash.

-Stop increasing our bloated military budget.

-Increase police funding for training including mental health training.

-Help provide funding to retrain workers who’s jobs are gone likely forever (coal miners, retail workers)

I have more though as that was an excellent retort.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I’ve got more since you asked...

-Lowering Medicare age to 60

-Stopping oil extraction on public lands with Wildlife like Alaska

-Making it easier to repay student loan debt that are destroying families.

-Stop giving the Saudi’s financial support in their war with Yemen.

-Increase taxes on those making 400k a year and raising corporate tax rate to help pay for increased social safety net programs.

-Increased Wall Street regulations to avoid a 2008 type crash.

-Stop increasing our bloated military budget.

-Increase police funding for training including mental health training.

-Help provide funding to retrain workers who’s jobs are gone likely forever (coal miners, retail workers)

I have more though as that was an excellent retort.

You're so weak its comical.

• Like (+1) 1