Final Vote—All States, Progress in counting

6 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

see now you’re deflecting. I’m not saying trump isn’t a racist. But if you’re gonna try and compare trump to Biden and the numbers of minority lives ruined you ain’t coming close.  You voted in a guy who may have ruined more minority lives than anyone in modern history.  They’re tearing down monuments of people who did less to minorities than Biden has and now he’s being elected president.  Face it. 

13 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

see now you’re deflecting. I’m not saying trump isn’t a racist. But if you’re gonna try and compare trump to Biden and the numbers of minority lives ruined you ain’t coming close.  You voted in a guy who may have ruined more minority lives than anyone in modern history.  They’re tearing down monuments of people who did less to minorities than Biden has and now he’s being elected president.  Face it. 

Hmm yes slave owners aren't as bad as a guy who voted for a crime bill that most of the house black caucus supported at the time. This is a totally rational take

43 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

you keep using that deflecting word - what does that mean to you?

Sounds like something legit, but I don't think it is. Incarcerations had been steadily on the rise since the 70's and it takes some really fuzzy math to lay that all at the feet of a Federal crime bill Biden sponsored decades later that focused on federal prison guidance - BTW - Federal prisons comprise only 10% of the overall prison population.

Regarding the 1994 sentencing guidance TIS (Truth in Sentencing) violent offenders needed to serve a minimum of 85% of their sentence for states to qualify for federal grant money for prisons. Only 16 states actually changed their TIS guidance and a study by Urban Institute determined most of those states were influenced by ongoing state reform processes not the federal grant money.

Either way, this is a pretty tenuous link to the mass incarcerations you want to lay at his feet.

Edited by WideNine

Just now, Warcodered said:

Best Impatient GIFs | Gfycat

I don't think many folks, including the President understand how elections work in this country. If they did they would chill and understand that this thing will drag out for weeks and likely months.

Just wondering how many of these normal election processes will involve lawsuits and irrational GOP and MAGA shenanigans?

November 3, 2020—Election Day ✔️

(first Tuesday after the first Monday in November)

During the general election your vote helps determine your State's electors. When you vote for a Presidential candidate, you aren't actually voting for President. You are telling your State which candidate you want your State to vote for at the meeting of the electors. The States use these general election results (also known as the popular vote) to appoint their electors. The winning candidate's State political party selects the individuals who will be the electors.

Mid-November through December 14, 2020

After the presidential election, the Governor of your State prepares seven Certificates of Ascertainment. “As soon as practicable,” after the election results in your State are certified, the Governor sends one of those original Certificates of Ascertainment to the Archivist.

By December 8, 2020—States resolve controversies

(at least six days before the meeting of the electors)

States must make final decisions in any controversies over the appointment of their electors at least six days before the meeting of the electors. This is so their electoral votes will be presumed valid when presented to Congress. Decisions by States’ courts are conclusive, if decided under laws enacted before Election Day.

December 14, 2020—electors vote in their States

The electors meet in their respective States and vote for President and Vice President on separate ballots. The electors record their votes on six Certificates of Vote, which are paired with the six remaining Certificates of Ascertainment. The electors sign, seal, and certify six sets of electoral votes. A set of electoral votes consists of one Certificate of Ascertainment and one Certificate of Vote.

December 23, 2020—electoral votes arrive

Electoral votes (the Certificates of Vote) must be received by the President of the Senate and the Archivist no later than nine days after the meeting of the electors. If votes are lost or delayed, the Archivist may take extraordinary measures to retrieve duplicate originals.

On or before January 3, 2021—Archivist transfers Certificates to Congress

As the new Congress assembles, the Archivist transmits sets of Certificates to Congress, as requested. This generally happens when the Senate does not receive its set of Certificates on time. The transfer occurs in late December or early January when OFR’s Legal staff meets with representatives of the Secretary of the Senate and the Clerk of the House.

January 6, 2021—Congress counts the electoral votes

Congress meets in joint session to count the electoral votes. The Vice President, as President of the Senate, presides over the count and announces the results of the Electoral College vote. The President of the Senate then declares which persons, if any, have been elected President and Vice President of the United States.

If any objections to the electoral votes are made, they must be submitted in writing and be signed by at least one member of the House and one Senator. If objections are presented, the House and Senate withdraw to their respective chambers to consider the merits of the objection(s) under procedures set out in Federal law.

If no Presidential candidate wins at least 270 electoral votes (a majority of the 538 available votes), under the 12th Amendment to the Constitution the House of Representatives decides the Presidential election. If necessary, the House would elect the President by majority vote, choosing from among the three candidates who received the greatest number of electoral votes. The vote would be taken by State, with each State having one vote. (The District of Columbia does not vote because it doesn't have voting members in the House of Representatives.)

If no Vice Presidential candidate wins at least 270 electoral votes (a majority or the 538 available votes), under the 12th Amendment the Senate elects the Vice President. If necessary, the Senate would elect the Vice President by majority vote, choosing between the two candidates who received the greatest number of electoral votes. Each Senator would have one vote.

January 20, 2021 at Noon—Inauguration Day

The President-elect and Vice President-elect take the Oath of Office and become the President of the United States and Vice President of the United States, respectively.

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

kind of feels like they're milking this.

Man that is close - like a HS football game attendance close.

Was not expecting Biden to get anywhere near taking GA, but we will see... maybe we should start some sketchy twitter breaking "news" story about a little-known stealthy left wing paramilitary organization that was spotted paragliding into a Georgia election center armed with a boxes of ballots signed by dead people for Biden, OR we do the sane thing and say f'it Trump won lets turn to the other races 

....but what fun is that?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Is this really gonna lead to Ghouliani going to court with grainy videos saying that's why we lost not just that state, but it was so rampant no one will ever know??  Did 5 states cheat against you Rudy?  He's the only man on the planet who's look in the camera and say well yes even more probably.

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

Ever wait in line to order fast food in the South?

Move to India if you really want to learn patience.  Maybe we should tell the never Bidens that

2 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Man that is close - like a HS football game attendance close.

Was not expecting Biden to get anywhere near taking GA, but we will see... maybe we should start some sketchy twitter breaking "news" story about a little-known stealthy left wing paramilitary organization that was spotted paragliding into a Georgia election center armed with a boxes of ballots signed by dead people for Biden, OR we do the sane thing and say f'it Trump won lets turn to the other races 

....but what fun is that?

Orrrr watch OAN show a video of an 80 yr old woman being robbed of her ballot right as she was going to put it in the box.  The Antifa/BLM guy then proceeded to steal everyone's ballots, and stuffed them in the Biden bin as they were being picked up.  Coming up: Another Biden laptop has surfaced. 

4 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

So the SC Dem Chair is accusing Graham of fraud and is asking for all lawyers to SC. His name is Trav Robertson

Is this little weasel gonna cry and sham again?  That 5 states are cheating, but all the ones Trump won are clearly fair??       Thanks SC!

1 minute ago, dma0034 said:

So the SC Dem Chair is accusing Graham of fraud and is asking for all lawyers to SC. His name is Trev Robertson

The only fraud I am aware of with Graham is his assertion that there is a spine anywhere in his body. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, daz28 said:

Any link? or gist of it?

Search for him via google. You'll find his Twitter. I've been reading through it and it's pretty much this: The voting machines print out barcode receipts instead of Biden or Trump. When people went to check their vote it was switched to Trump. Also, there was record female black voters and Graham (also Mitch btw) shouldn't have won so many votes of theirs. It's interesting. 

We'll see if anything comes of it

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

Search for him via google. You'll find his Twitter. I've been reading through it and it's pretty much this: The voting machines print out barcode receipts instead of Biden or Trump. When people went to check their vote it was switched to Trump. Also, there was record female black voters and Graham (also Mitch btw) shouldn't have won so many votes of theirs. It's interesting. 

We'll see if anything comes of it

Well if we're all gonna be honest and realistic, who do you look for as a cheater when you were -10%.  I hate when I use their logic against them.  lol  I'm just not dumb enough to "know it's true" when I really have no idea

Big ups if you waitin on a Big Biden cheat dump at 3 am

13 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

This is the only thing I've found so far but I don't know if it's legit or not.

..and not posting it not knowing is what separates us from the mouth breathers.

18 minutes ago, WideNine said:

The only fraud I am aware of with Graham is his assertion that there is a spine anywhere in his body. 

He's the Bobby Heenan of politics.  

Edited by daz28

11 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Well if we're all gonna be honest and realistic, who do you look for as a cheater when you were -10%.  I hate when I use their logic against them.  lol  I'm just not dumb enough to "know it's true" when I really have no idea

Big ups if you waitin on a Big Biden cheat dump at 3 am

I doubt there is anything that would have swung the election against Graham. However; if the Democrats do some how find some type of fraud there will be a lot of fun bickering between Dems and Reps nation wide

Edited by dma0034

GA is gonna flip.  Trump could still win out on others, but GA looks terrible for him right now

6 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

I doubt there is anything that would have swung the election for Graham. However; if the Democrats do some how find some type of fraud there will be a lot of fun bickering between Dems and Reps nation wide

Maybe keep him occupied so he don't have time to emotionally commit himself to the BS Litigation of ILLEGAL ballots.  

Just now, daz28 said:

GA is gonna flip.  Trump could still win out on others, but GA looks terrible for him right now

At this point, it seems like Trump will likely win NC and Alaska and that might be it. Might still pull out Arizona but we'll see. PA, Georgia, and Nevada are basically locks for Biden at this point.

• Like (+1) 1