Final Vote—All States, Progress in counting

Trump rally in ATL pretty much almost at the same time as the count is going to go in Biden's favor.  The race is over you dumbasses, so rallies are nothing but inciting at this point.  It's all over but the counting.  Talking point has been made, and it's called "legal ballots".  If the Supreme Court decides only Trump ballots are legal ballots this country is all done.  

8 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

you do realize the left has been rioting the last couple nights and half the stores in the country boarded up their windows for fear of left wingers burning them down 

you do realize the last time an election was this close, Republicans paid hundreds of operatives to riot in Florida?

Thats not even a weird conspiracy. It really happened. Check out the Brooksbrothers riots.

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

you do realize the last time an election was this close, Republicans paid hundreds of operatives to riot in Florida?

Thats not even a weird conspiracy. It really happened. Check out the Brooksbrothers riots.

Ok but that wasn’t happening this time but neat deflection.  The media has gaslighted the country into division and they managed to get a guy who has a history of being far more racist than trump ever has elected. Think about that.   The funny thing is you spent four years calling every trump voter a racist and now it’s completely flipped. Weird times 

I just can't wrap my head around that if Trump wins it's all good, but if Biden wins it's rigged.  It's clearly muddying the waters, which is yet another black eye for our country.  Think about this for a second, our president just went on TV, and with no evidence presented said our elections aren't fair.  That should be enough to turn 100% of Americans against him.  

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

Ok but that wasn’t happening this time but neat deflection.  The media has gaslighted the country into division and they managed to get a guy who has a history of being far more racist than trump ever has elected. Think about that.   The funny thing is you spent four years calling every trump voter a racist and now it’s completely flipped. Weird times 

So Trump says the election is rigged and not fair, but the media is causing the problem???   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

you do realize the left has been rioting the last couple nights and half the stores in the country boarded up their windows for fear of left wingers burning them down 

Yeah..... about that. Having my sister-in-law with a penthouse place overlooking the twin cities I can tell you that it is a lot of nothing. And, exactly how did you align that with the left, from my own resources having lived in MN they find the riots there to be odd and sporadic and not organized... I could just as easily say they are right-wing agitators and have just as much proof.

Boarding up stores may have just as much to do with AR-toting right-wing nuts... correct? Folks just want their property not to get damaged either way - and Trump projects calm right?

The same way the Portland "riots" are 2 blocks of nothing - right-wing yahoos, left-wing nuts, boogaloo boys, and DHS goons each night doing what they do. Been there, eaten downtown, picked up a friend who flew in, visited the "riots" and picked up a dog from a vendor, and then left before the nightly show around the federal buildings.

5 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

it isn’t? All these people outside counting places chanting stop that vote?

5 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I just can't wrap my head around that if Trump wins it's all good, but if Biden wins it's rigged.  It's clearly muddying the waters, which is yet another black eye for our country.  Think about this for a second, our president just went on TV, and with no evidence presented said our elections aren't fair.  That should be enough to turn 100% of Americans against him.  

So Trump says the election is rigged and not fair, but the media is causing the problem???   

Not talking about his press conference. But you can’t deny the media celebrating creating division 

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

it isn’t? All these people outside counting places chanting stop that vote?

Are they rioting and burning places down? If that happens I’ll eat my words but so far people chanting isn’t exactly scaring anyone and by the looks of them if the cops came in force they’d walk right home. 

If there was so much so called "fraud" how come the house and senate seats didnt overturn from red to blue eh? Man those fraudsters must really suck at what they do and only target the donald and not flip more seats Red...Hmmmmmmmmmmm

7 minutes ago, Muppy said:

If there was so much so called "fraud" how come the house and senate seats didnt overturn from red to blue eh? Man those fraudsters must really suck at what they do and only target the donald and not flip more seats Red...Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Had to pay extra to get them to vote down ballot. 🤷‍♂️

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

The guy who in another thread just used the term “the predator minorities” in  describing the ‘94 crime Bill is calling Biden racist in defense of Donald Trump.

Wow—thats’s rich....

From the other thread—

Biden creates 94 crime bill which leads to mass incarceration for the predator minorities.  leading to huge racial divide in the country and having to reform those mistakes decades later.  blame trump for the racial divide and elect the guy who actually is the reason for the problem. classic.  i guess in a way it's smart to elect the g....

2 minutes ago, MattM said:

The guy who in another thread just used the term “the predator minorities” in  describing the ‘94 crime Bill is calling Biden racist in defense of Donald Trump.

Wow—thats’s rich....

From the other thread—

Biden creates 94 crime bill which leads to mass incarceration for the predator minorities.  leading to huge racial divide in the country and having to reform those mistakes decades later.  blame trump for the racial divide and elect the guy who actually is the reason for the problem. classic.  i guess in a way it's smart to elect the g....

FYI it was Biden who called the minorities predators not me I should have used quotations.  Biden help write the 86 drug bill and the 94 crime bill. Both had devastating effects on the minorities. 

Georgia should wind up for Biden.

Mail in votes keep plugging along at a 70% clip with 18k left. If that continues, which it should, Biden will wind up with roughly a 3,500 vote win.

Then there are supposedly 9k overseas/military votes. No one really knows how they'll fall.

Then there are provisional ballots. In 2016 roughly 7500 provisional ballots were cast and 5000 voted for Hilary. That spread would put Biden up 6000 votes.

Going back to the overseas, to make up that difference Trump will have to win the 9000 overseas ballots by about an 84-16 spread which seems extremely unlikely.

2 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Georgia should wind up for Biden.

Mail in votes keep plugging along at a 70% clip with 18k left. If that continues, which it should, Biden will wind up with roughly a 3,500 vote win.

Then there are supposedly 9k overseas/military votes. No one really knows how they'll fall.

Then there are provisional ballots. In 2016 roughly 7500 provisional ballots were cast and 5000 voted for Hilary. That spread would put Biden up 6000 votes.

Going back to the overseas, to make up that difference Trump will have to win the 9000 overseas ballots by about an 84-16 spread which seems extremely unlikely.

It is really looking like georgia and PA will be going to biden soon