Domestic terrorist attack in Wisconsin

32 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hmmm ...  I don’t know if you’re good at spotting commits after all.  I’m not a pedophile.  That’s a hoax.  And if you get that wrong, how can we trust your ability to identify communists?  

Oh, I don’t know that you are a pedophile, and would never accuse you of being one without clear evidence, which I strongly believe doesn’t exist; but someone being a convicted pedophile clearly isn’t a dealbreaker for you in rushing to their defense.

An enthusiastic lawyer for child *****, hence:  pedophile lawyer.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  The 17 year old with the rifle didn't kill himself.  So he didn't deal with the domestic terrorist in Kenosha.  Get your facts straight or the Trump Cult/Republicans will tell you to GTFO.  They only take people who tell the truth. 

The fact that you support armed felons and pedophiles chasing down and attacking a fleeing 17 year old for trying to defend his employer's business says a lot about who's really in a cult.

Edited by Rob's House
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I don't think it's comical.  I'm just wildly impressed with your ability to detect communists at far distances.  So, bottom line, one of these guys was a confirmed member of a communist group but, by your admission, not a communist.  The other two also were not communists.  

You, sir, either need to work on your communist radar (let's call it GGCOMDAR, strictly for fun) or stop calling people communists without a hint of evidence to support your hysterical suppositions. 

Hoax.  The 17 year old with the rifle didn't kill himself.  So he didn't deal with the domestic terrorist in Kenosha.  Get your facts straight or the Trump Cult/Republicans will tell you to GTFO.  They only take people who tell the truth. 

Since when is membership in a communist organization does not make one a communist?

Again, applying the standards your compatriots are setting.  The riots are organized by Marxist organizations.  These three individuals were perfectly happy to engage in the riots and destroy private property.  Seems like they were espousing the traditional Marxist avenue for political action.   But golly, don't you dare call them communists because they didn't fill out a form.

Meanwhile, more people will die because people like you urge them on.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, GG said:

Since when is membership in a communist organization does not make one a communist?

Again, applying the standards your compatriots are setting.  The riots are organized by Marxist organizations.  These three individuals were perfectly happy to engage in the riots and destroy private property.  Seems like they were espousing the traditional Marxist avenue for political action.   But golly, don't you dare call them communists because they didn't fill out a form.

Meanwhile, more people will die because people like you urge them on.

You're the intellectual standard bearer of the alt wrong.  So you should get this.  You had ample opportunity to say that the person in question is a communist.  The best you could do was put him (or her) in this hoaxy "communist group."  Being part of that group does not necessarily make that person a communist.  But you knew that. 

Also, which Marxist organization organized which riot?  It seems like there are multiple Marxist organizations operating in this respect in our country as we speak.  The more information you can share on these and other related points, the better.  Thank you, again, for all of your help. 

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

You're the intellectual standard bearer of the alt wrong.  So you should get this.  You had ample opportunity to say that the person in question is a communist.  The best you could do was put him (or her) in this hoaxy "communist group."  Being part of that group does not necessarily make that person a communist.  But you knew that. 

Also, which Marxist organization organized which riot?  It seems like there are multiple Marxist organizations operating in this respect in our country as we speak.  The more information you can share on these and other related points, the better.  Thank you, again, for all of your help. 

Keep making fun of the situation while cities are burning.  It's a sure fire way to ensure that Biden gets elected.

I'm sure people go to communist meetings for milk & cookies.  I hear the Soviet cuisine was top notch.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

BLM and Antifa for two.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, GG said:

Keep making fun of the situation while cities are burning.  It's a sure fire way to ensure that Biden gets elected.

I'm sure people go to communist meetings for milk & cookies.  I hear the Soviet cuisine was top notch.

Where are these secret meetings?  And which organizations are you talking about?

Your lack of specifics on this important question about communist membership almost seems like . . . You're making it all up!

3 minutes ago, Wacka said:

According to the leftist idiots on this board, spending tour honeymoon un Moscow, doesn't make you a commie(Bernie Sanders).

Hmmm . . .  so what does getting a "golden shower" in Moscow make Trump?  Stinky?  Wet?  Or . . . a communist?????  This difficult question needs an answer. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

“Being a member of a Communist organization doesn’t make you a Communist.”  - The Pedophile Lawyer

That should definitely be a signature line!

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Where are these secret meetings?  And which organizations are you talking about?

Your lack of specifics on this important question about communist membership almost seems like . . . You're making it all up!

Hmmm . . .  so what does getting a "golden shower" in Moscow make Trump?  Stinky?  Wet?  Or . . . a communist?????  This difficult question needs an answer. 

Who said anything about secret meetings?  Why would Marxists need to have secret meetings?  The milk & cookie recipes are in the wide open.  Have you tried the Khruschev Krumble?    

• Like (+1) 3

This is essentially the media and obviously the Democrats saying, not only can you not publicly support the police, but also the GOP.  If you aren't aware, Couture had expressed in a previous post he supports police, his dad is in law enforcement, and if he could vote in the U.S. he'd vote R.  

The headline here in a sane world isn't this.  

Logan Couture says tweets 'taken out of context,' apologizes to Sharks

"While I did not do a good job of communicating my thoughts earlier today, I do believe that everyone is entitled to their own voice and opinions," Couture wrote in a lengthy message posted on his Twitter account Wednesday. "But regardless of what anyone believes -- and to be clear, I do not believe in supporting Donald Trump -- responding with violence isn't the answer and doesn't solve anything.

"I regret the decision to make this incident public. I apologize to the Sharks, as well as my family for having to deal with this. I hold myself to a high standard, and I apologize for any of my comments that were poorly worded and do not reflect my true feelings or beliefs. I appreciate those who have reached out to me with their concern."

https://sports.yahoo.com/logan-couture-says-tweets-taken-001907260.html

This is Mao's China now.

Here is the rest of the story:

NHL Player Says He Was ‘Sucker Punched’ For Publicly Supporting GOP, Naming Trump. Then He Posts Anti-Trump Statement.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/nhl-player-says-he-was-sucker-punched-for-publicly-supporting-gop-naming-trump-then-he-posts-anti-trump-statement?itm_source=parsely-api

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, GG said:

Who said anything about secret meetings?  Why would Marxists need to have secret meetings?  The milk & cookie recipes are in the wide open.  Have you tried the Khruschev Krumble?    

If the meetings aren't secret you'd figure we'd have a little easier time identifying these boogeymen that terrify you all the time, right?

12 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

“Being a member of a Communist organization doesn’t make you a Communist.”  - The Pedophile Lawyer

from now on we should refer to C section as Aqualung. He sits on a park bench, eyeing little girls with bad intent

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

from now on we should refer to C section as Aqualung. He sits on a park bench, eyeing little girls with bad intent

I don’t think he has those proclivities, and I think it’s in bad form to name someone a pedophile without evidence; but he certainly does enjoy lawyering for them.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

DOMESTIC TERRORIST

Thought I'd help C-Section out, though I'm pretty sure he's beyond help (and probably getting his ass kicked at trial ATM).

21-year-old college student and step father executed by thug

"SAY HIS NAME," C-SECTION. 

t_6bb95a6f09674cfcad87ba6992e323ca_name_file_1280x720_2000_v3_1_.jpg

Hoax.  Doing pretty well at the moment.  Nice week in the market.  Also nice to see that you paint with a broad brush there, commie!

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I don’t think he has those proclivities, and I think it’s in bad form to name someone a pedophile without evidence; but he certainly does enjoy lawyering for them.

And yet you throw those stones without a scintilla of evidence.  Fake Christian, all day long!

15 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  Doing pretty well at the moment.  Nice week in the market.  Also nice to see that you paint with a broad brush there, commie!

You've got nothing. I bet you hear that often from your "partner," but I'm happy to remind you that you're hypocritical scum who is beaten down with very little effort. I bet you're the Firm's fluffer.

<< "Nice week in the market." >>

That's you in the back, isn't it -- bending over?

WetmarketHK.jpg

Edited by Golden Goat
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

You've got nothing. I bet you hear that often from your "partner," but I'm happy to remind you that you're hypocritical scum who is beaten down with very little effort. I bet you're the Firm's fluffer.

<< "Nice week in the market." >>

That's you in the back, isn't it -- bending over?

WetmarketHK.jpg

Nice.  Meanwhile, in real life, you're still a loser. Carry on. 

Their indifference is personified in the two presidential candidates’ interaction with Blake’s father. Trump has not reached out, Jacob Blake Sr. said. By contrast, Blake Sr. said he spoke for an hour to Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and Harris. ”It was like I was speaking to my uncle and one of my sisters,“ he said, perhaps intentionally referring to the Democratic nominees as if they had already been elected: “President Biden kept telling me his own issues with his family. That he identifies with what I’m going through. I didn’t have to keep telling him. He knew. It felt like he knew. ... And they didn’t act like they were in a hurry to go anywhere. They spent time with us.” He also said: “And then Vice President Harris ... they were so comforting that you almost forgot how the situation was really playing out.”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Their indifference is personified in the two presidential candidates’ interaction with Blake’s father. Trump has not reached out, Jacob Blake Sr. said. By contrast, Blake Sr. said he spoke for an hour to Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and Harris. ”It was like I was speaking to my uncle and one of my sisters,“ he said, perhaps intentionally referring to the Democratic nominees as if they had already been elected: “President Biden kept telling me his own issues with his family. That he identifies with what I’m going through. I didn’t have to keep telling him. He knew. It felt like he knew. ... And they didn’t act like they were in a hurry to go anywhere. They spent time with us.” He also said: “And then Vice President Harris ... they were so comforting that you almost forgot how the situation was really playing out.”

I wonder if Joe and Kamala asked him if he knows why his son went into the car to where he had a knife and why he did not cooperate with the police? 

• Like (+1) 1

So, most trump supporters are generally seeing Marxist/ commies in the protest groups, rebellious types funded potentially by foreign interests. May well have some truth in fact, subversive. I recall the Black Panthers being referred to that way. 

How do we know on this site who may also be fanning these fans...

A guy like Reality Check, who can in 20 seconds access a video, or article to post..most often with out a comment...who joined us 9 months ago...

While he may be a clever 12 yr old off school for Covid19, he may also be one of Vladys friends or CCP. (Before he says it Rhino said I was). 

Just wondering about Johnny come lately guys with such good computer skills...

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Golden Goat said:

DOMESTIC TERRORIST

Thought I'd help C-Section out, though I'm pretty sure he's beyond help (and probably getting his ass kicked at 'trial' ATM).

21-year-old college student and step father executed by thug

"SAY HIS NAME," C-SECTION. 

t_6bb95a6f09674cfcad87ba6992e323ca_name_file_1280x720_2000_v3_1_.jpg

He was arrested so that makes it ok. But poor Mr. Blake, seven times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

And yet you throw those stones without a scintilla of evidence.  Fake Christian, all day long!

Your new position is that I’m somehow immoral for stating that I don’t think you’re a pedophile, that I think it’s wrong to label people pedophiles without evidence, and that I don’t think there’s any evidence you’re a pedophile; because there’s “not a scintilla of evidence” that you aren’t a pedophile?

I guess, OK bro, but man what a really weird flex.

You do you.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

So, most trump supporters are generally seeing Marxist/ commies in the protest groups, rebellious types funded potentially by foreign interests. May well have some truth in fact, subversive. I recall the Black Panthers being referred to that way. 

How do we know on this site who may also be fanning these fans...

A guy like Reality Check, who can in 20 seconds access a video, or article to post..most often with out a comment...who joined us 9 months ago...

While he may be a clever 12 yr old off school for Covid19, he may also be one of Vladys friends or CCP. (Before he says it Rhino said I was). 

Just wondering about Johnny come lately guys with such good computer skills...

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

True, but the war was ended. Would peaceful protests work.

9 hours ago, Kemp said:

1. Accused of, not committed. Know the difference?

2. Could he escape if unshackled?

3. Did he deserve 7 in the back?

That's 2 non-answers and counting.

Did I say he committed it? I said he was under arrest for it which is exactly what he was. Just cause he got shot doesn’t clear him of the arrest.  And I made no mention of the shooting.  My gf gets convicts as a nurse once in a while and you better believe I’d want some guy accused of sec assault handcuffed.  

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Your new position is that I’m somehow immoral for stating that I don’t think you’re a pedophile, that I think it’s wrong to label people pedophiles without evidence, and that I don’t think there’s any evidence you’re a pedophile; because there’s “not a scintilla of evidence” that you aren’t a pedophile?

I guess, OK bro, but man what a really weird flex.

You do you.

I will.  Happily.  And same to you.