Domestic terrorist attack in Wisconsin

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Domestic Terror, my a.s.s.

BYE BYE NARRATIVE.

1-530-600x300.jpg

Kyle Rittenhouse is a community lifeguard who was working in Kenosha the day of the shooting.

This simple fact destroys the narrative being peddled by the mainstream media that he had “crossed state lines” to harm the rioters.

In a statement by Rittenhouse’s legal team at Pierce Bainbridge, provided to the Gateway Pundit, they explained that “after Kyle finished his work that day as a community lifeguard in Kenosha, he wanted to help clean up some of the damage, so he and a friend went to the local public high school to remove graffiti by rioters.”

Additionally, the weapon Rittenhouse was using to protect himself and others never crossed state lines.

“Later in the day, they received information about a call for help from a local business owner, whose downtown Kenosha auto dealership was largely destroyed by mob violence,” the statement continues. “Business owner needed help to protect what he had left of his life’s work, including two nearby mechanic’s shops. Kyle and a friend armed themselves with rifles due to the deadly violence gripping Kenosha and many other American cities, and headed to the business premises. The weapons were in Wisconsin and never crossed state lines.”

When Rittenhouse arrived at the mechanics shop, he and others stood guard to prevent further destruction. Later that night, long after the 8 p.m. curfew had passed, the police began to disperse a group of rioters. His lawyer, John M. Pierce, explains that while dispersing the mob, they maneuvered a mass of individuals down the street towards the auto shops. Rittenhouse and the others were threatened and taunted, but he did not react. “His intent was not to incite violence, but simply to deter property damage and use his training to provide first aid to injured community members,” Pierce says.

After the situation seemed to be diffused, Rittenhouse became increasingly concerned about people who were injured at the gas station, so he went in that direction with his first aid kit. He helped those he could find who were injured, either by administering aid or directing them which way to go for help beyond what he could offer.

The statement says that by the final time that Rittenhouse returned to the gas station and “confirmed there were no more injured individuals who needed assistance, police had advanced their formation and blocked what would have been his path back to the mechanic’s shop. Kyle then complied with the police instructions not to go back there. Kyle returned to the gas station until he learned of a need to help protect the second mechanic’s shop further down the street where property destruction was imminent with no police were nearby.”

“As Kyle proceeded towards the second mechanic’s shop, he was accosted by multiple rioters who recognized that he had been attempting to protect a business the mob wanted to destroy. This outraged the rioters and created a mob now determined to hurt Kyle. They began chasing him down. Kyle attempted to get away, but he could not do so quickly enough. Upon the sound of a gunshot behind him, Kyle turned and was immediately faced with an attacker lunging towards him and reaching for his rifle. He reacted instantaneously and justifiably with his weapon to protect himself, firing and striking the attacker,” Pierce explains.

Additionally, Rittenhouse stopped to ensure care for his attacker, hardly sounds like someone who had went to the riot with intent to kill.

MUCH more at the link: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/kyle-rittenhouse-working-lifeguard-kenosha-day-shooting-went-clean-vandalism-school-work/

Buried by back and forth

IT DISPROVES the left's fake domestic terrorist bullsh*t.

Which is why it is being ignored.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Like at a kiddie table?  Or do yo mean the minimum passing score was low?  Hoax to both. 

Also, the reason I must have missed that is that I think you’re a hateful loser and I don’t pay the least bit of attention to what you say unless I’m using you as a source of amusement.  FYI. 

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

This post shows that you have literally done nothing to educate yourself about what happened beyond what you want to believe happened.

Read the police report where he WAS tackled. Where he WAS tased. Where witnesses saw him with his knife while resisting arrest while police were going after him for sexually assaulting the woman in the house before stealing her car.

Read. Think. THEN react.

But you can't. If you won't believe Tara Reade, why would you believe this poor woman who called 911 for help because the dude was sexually assaulting her again.

That is some horrible stuff, and certainly gives more context to the type of human Blake is. Do you happen to have a link for that info?

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

Not a lot is known about the cop who shot him except that he joined the force in 2013.  He looked relatively young.  It's probable that the fight or flight response kicked in and fearing for his life he pulled the trigger seven times after the taser didn't work.  I doubt he even knew he fired seven rounds. He had a pretty clean police record (compared to the cop who killed Floyd).  

The cause of death for Floyd may be determined as an overdose of fentanyl. He had a more than lethal amount in his system and was complaining about not being able to breath prior to the cop putting his knee on his neck. This does not let the cop off the hook though. He certainly showed depraved indifference. 

1 minute ago, Sig1Hunter said:

That is some horrible stuff, and certainly gives more context to the type of human Blake is. Do you happen to have a link for that info?

Earlier in this thread, I believe.

8 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Not a lot is known about the cop who shot him except that he joined the force in 2013.  He looked relatively young.  It's probable that the fight or flight response kicked in and fearing for his life he pulled the trigger seven times after the taser didn't work.  I doubt he even knew he fired seven rounds. He had a pretty clean police record (compared to the cop who killed Floyd).  

I don’t dispute any of that.  Fear gives rise to a lot of these problems.  Hence the benefit of community policing.  And better training so these guys don’t get trigger happy. 

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

The cause of death for Floyd may be determined as an overdose of fentanyl. He had a more than lethal amount in his system and was complaining about not being able to breath prior to the cop putting his knee on his neck. This does not let the cop off the hook though. He certainly showed depraved indifference. 

Did you stay at a holiday inn last night? 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

I don’t dispute any of that.  Fear gives rise to a lot of these problems.  Hence the benefit of community policing.  And better training so these guys don’t get trigger happy. 

Did you stay at a holiday inn last night? 

I could have stayed in a Motel 6 and still would be smarter than you. 

19 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

That's why  you follow me around like a stalker, constantly commenting on my responses to other posters. 

Hoax.  You’re a fine source of amusement.   Highly partisan, overestimate your own intelligence, and easily triggered.  Perfect.  Foil. 

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

I could have stayed in a Motel 6 and still would be smarter than you. 

Hoax. But you might want to brush up on the law before your start talking about it.  FYI. 

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

An overlooked problem is that more experienced cops (often with military training and/or a college degree) leave the city for the suburbs that either pay better or provide a better working environment.  I don't blame them.

I don't think community policing is going to impact a person who had a warrant for his arrest based on charges of third-degree sexual assault, trespassing, and disorderly conduct in connection with domestic abuse.  Just a hunch.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Kemp said:

Tell me why he REALLY got shot 7 times in the back?

Why wasn't he tackled by the cops?

Tased?

Even shot just once, which would still be illegal?

Why 7 times?

You know that there is no legit answer, yet you don't care, because this isn't about justice, to you.

What did the cops think he was reaching for in his car?  Answer this and we will determine whether or not it’s legit. 

You know that “why 7 times” is a GREAT question.  I was always under the assumption they were trained to empty their magazines. 

43 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

An overlooked problem is that more experienced cops (often with military training and/or a college degree) leave the city for the suburbs that either pay better or provide a better working environment.  I don't blame them.

I don't think community policing is going to impact a person who had a warrant for his arrest based on charges of third-degree sexual assault, trespassing, and disorderly conduct in connection with domestic abuse.  Just a hunch.

Sure it will.  Maybe that guy doesn't get shot seven times in the back.  Or maybe a guy like George Floyd doesn't get asphyxiated for passing a bad $20.  

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What did the cops think he was reaching for in his car?  Answer this and we will determine whether or not it’s legit. 

You know that “why 7 times” is a GREAT question.  I was always under the assumption they were trained to empty their magazines. 

I doubt that's the training. At least in that context. Police are subject to the same justification laws as civilians.  Significant excessive force problems otherwise. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

When faced with facts disproving his bias,billztime  closes his ears and shouts all the louder...............remind you of anything ? ?

When Rittenhouse arrived at the mechanics shop, he and others stood guard to prevent further destruction. Later that night, long after the 8 p.m. curfew had passed, the police began to disperse a group of rioters. His lawyer, John M. Pierce, explains that while dispersing the mob, they maneuvered a mass of individuals down the street towards the auto shops. Rittenhouse and the others were threatened and taunted, but he did not react. “His intent was not to incite violence, but simply to deter property damage and use his training to provide first aid to injured community members,” Pierce says.

After the situation seemed to be diffused, Rittenhouse became increasingly concerned about people who were injured at the gas station, so he went in that direction with his first aid kit. He helped those he could find who were injured, either by administering aid or directing them which way to go for help beyond what he could offer.

The statement says that by the final time that Rittenhouse returned to the gas station and “confirmed there were no more injured individuals who needed assistance, police had advanced their formation and blocked what would have been his path back to the mechanic’s shop. Kyle then complied with the police instructions not to go back there. Kyle returned to the gas station until he learned of a need to help protect the second mechanic’s shop further down the street where property destruction was imminent with no police were nearby.”

“As Kyle proceeded towards the second mechanic’s shop, he was accosted by multiple rioters who recognized that he had been attempting to protect a business the mob wanted to destroy. This outraged the rioters and created a mob now determined to hurt Kyle. They began chasing him down. Kyle attempted to get away, but he could not do so quickly enough. Upon the sound of a gunshot behind him, Kyle turned and was immediately faced with an attacker lunging towards him and reaching for his rifle. He reacted instantaneously and justifiably with his weapon to protect himself, firing and striking the attacker,” Pierce explains.

Additionally, Rittenhouse stopped to ensure care for his attacker, hardly sounds like someone who had went to the riot with intent to kill.

Not taking SectionC3's side on this at all but this is just the defense attorney's spin.

Most of what is written aligns with the video we all have seen but some of the descriptions have a definite ' the kid is an angel' spin.

10 minutes ago, bdutton said:

Not taking SectionC3's side on this at all but this is just the defense attorney's spin.

Most of what is written aligns with the video we all have seen but some of the descriptions have a definite ' the kid is an angel' spin.

Well, we know the two who died and noodle arm definitely were not Angel's. Were they even from Kenosha WI ? Or were they bused in?

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

He's gonna pop some hydroxychloroquine and bring the thunder.  Watch it happen.

Better I put out lies and watch people die just because it makes someone look bad.  Going after poor proof-reading though is weak, but if that's all ya gots...

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

Did he show up w a gun and kill someone?

No. He killed two people. 

We know who shot the gun. This isn’t a mystery story. 

Go back to posting tweets and nonsense memes, I’d like to keep scrolling past them without paying much attention.

I almost wonder why you’re such a bot.  Almost, but I don’t care.  Don’t bother answering.

32 minutes ago, snafu said:

No. He killed two people. 

We know who shot the gun. This isn’t a mystery story. 

Go back to posting tweets and nonsense memes, I’d like to keep scrolling past them without paying much attention.

I almost wonder why you’re such a bot.  Almost, but I don’t care.  Don’t bother answering.

So he killed two people and he’s innocent?

He brought his gun out for what reason?

Was it show and tell?

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Which points to the  whole problem with sending well-intentioned  but overmatched social workers to respond to DV complaints.  Honestly, I’d think the average local police officer would choose to avoid DV calls 100/100 times save for the ability to help a victim out of a difficult and dangerous situation.  

The desire to recreate the narrative is really fascinating. 

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Kemp said:

It's different if you're white. I wonder why?

There’s an argument and some yelling but not non-Compliance. The driver actually complies and gives the officer his license. We don’t see how it ended or know what was the cause of the confrontation. 

22 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

I doubt that's the training. At least in that context. Police are subject to the same justification laws as civilians.  Significant excessive force problems otherwise. 

The training isn’t to shoot or kill the suspect. The training is to stop the suspect.  So they continue to fire until the suspect is stopped.  That often takes several rounds.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, KD in CA said:

I read one account of how one of the dead rioters was just attempting to "disarm" the kid.......with a skateboard.   lol

Yeah, I’m pretty sure one of the geniuses in the OTW thread made that argument.

4 hours ago, Kemp said:

It's different if you're white. I wonder why?

Hey Shannon, you know what the difference is? The cop could see his hands (and guess what? It didn’t have a knife in it..). That’s the difference. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I agree with this 100%. 

16 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

The training isn’t to shoot or kill the suspect. The training is to stop the suspect.  So they continue to fire until the suspect is stopped.  That often takes several rounds.  

No doubt.  And that makes sense.  But that's also not consistent with "empty the clip" training. 

23 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

And is this the only problem facing law enforcement now?  Just a hunch: there's more.  Some of them might be addressed well by community policing. 

38 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

No doubt.  And that makes sense.  But that's also not consistent with "empty the clip" training. 

And is this the only problem facing law enforcement now?  Just a hunch: there's more.  Some of them might be addressed well by community policing. 

What is “community policing” to you?