Domestic terrorist attack in Wisconsin

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are a Trump supporter. Seriously, what in the world would you do with facts and truth? Just like the Nazis you guys hate the truth 

How do you know? Please find a thread where I have professed my love for President Trump. All you have are assumptions. I prefer to deal with fact. See the difference?

• Like (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Maybe so, but the problem is huge and affecting the citizens, safety, business and rights.

trump has done nothing. 

If the FBI know who these marxusts/communists are...then fix it.

The problem isn't affecting the people the reaction by a few turds is.

Trump tried the dem govenors/mayors wouldn't let him, now they are begging for help

The FBI is arresting them, and the marxist news is claiming it is abductions.

• Haha (+1) 1

By the way, how come the left isn't falling all over themselves reminding everyone the "Kenosha shooter" is just a kid and therefore doesn't fully understanding his actions?

When is the NY Times planning to run a full page Op-Ed titled JUVENILE like they did for the DC shooter several years ago?

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

By the way, how come the left isn't falling all over themselves reminding everyone the "Kenosha shooter" is just a kid and therefore doesn't fully understanding his actions?

When is the NY Times planning to run a full page Op-Ed titled JUVENILE like they did for the DC shooter several years ago?

Maybe he'll get the Rolling Stone treatment  ?

08022013p18pha.jpg?itok=RJIerAGi

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

So, which of you leftists wants want to get in line to defend the pedophile Communist assailant?

I think you mean to ask which one will be the first to disown him?

• Haha (+1) 1

I have a really simple, honest question regarding the shooting that prompted this latest rioting and am not going through the entire thread to see if this has been asked and answered. 

If the guy resisted arrest, was tazed, and still managed to get to his car, how are the cops supposed to know he’s not going there to pull out a gun?  Are they supposed to wait and see if he pulls out a gun and hope they can shoot him before he starts shooting at the cops or anybody else nearby?

Edited by dubs
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, dubs said:

I have a really simple, honest question regarding the shooting that prompted this protest and am not going through the entire thread to see if this has been asked and answered. 

If the guy resisted arrest, was tazed, and still managed to get to his car, how are the cops supposed to know he’s not going there to pull out a gun?  Are they supposed to wait and see if he pulls out a gun and hope they can shoot him before he starts shooting at the cops or anybody else nearby?

In the minds of some people, yes.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

How do you know? Please find a thread where I have professed my love for President Trump. All you have are assumptions. I prefer to deal with fact. See the difference?

What does that prove? I’ve never professed my love for Biden. 

Word games

• Haha (+1) 1

Update:  the second individual killed was Anthony Huber, 26.  He was recorded hitting the shooter in the head and face with a skateboard.

In addition to being a Communist scumbag, Huber also enjoys a lengthy criminal record including battery, and multiple instances of domestic abuse.

So he’s a woman beater.

So, again leftists, who wants to go first to defend this Communist wife beater with a documented violent history of assault?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

It is said the right wing is weaponizing young children to murder people. 

Totally agree 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

Update:  the second individual killed was Anthony Huber, 26.  He was recorded hitting the shooter in the head and face with a skateboard.

In addition to being a Communist scumbag, Huber also enjoys a lengthy criminal record including battery, and multiple instances of domestic abuse.

So he’s a woman beater.

So, again leftists, who wants to go first to defend this Communist wife beater with a documented violent history of assault?

Sounds like George Zimmerman, didn’t stop the right from lionizing that scumbag 

• Haha (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Then fix it. Move ahead with a plan of equality. A large percentage of YOUR CITIZENS are saying there is a racial equality issue, including rich and poor. The other alternatjve is to repeal all of Lincolns efforts and the civil rights act

Either way demand your President do something if he is capable of holding his attention for more than 24 hours. trump has the position and responsibility. 

I believe California just voted to repeal their civil rights act and allow discrimination based on race.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, RochesterRob said:

FIFY.

I said I love him? 

No 

Learn to read 

Just now, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I believe California just voted to repeal their civil rights act and allow discrimination based on race.

You also believe things DR says, so....

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

In the minds of some people, yes.

I just don’t understand that mindset. 

maybe there is more information out there that would make this more clearly a police brutality issue, which is why I’d want to wait before really making up my mind, but there’s been such a rush to condemn the cops. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You also believe things DR says, so....

So DR is sometimes correct as well?

https://ballotpedia.org/California_Proposition_16,_Repeal_Proposition_209_Affirmative_Action_Amendment_(2020)

That proposition, which passed, was to repeal proposition 209 which states "the government and public institutions cannot discriminate against or grant preferential treatment to persons on the basis of race, sex, color, ethnicity, or national origin in public employment, public education, and public contracting."

This hereby allows the government to discriminate based on race, sex, color, ethnicity, or national origin.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

How do you know he was a communist?

What have you seen more of - swastikas at right leaning rallies or hammer & sickle at the "peaceful protests?"  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What does that prove? I’ve never professed my love for Biden. 

Word games

I never accused you of being a Biden supporter. You make accusations, but fail to offer evidence to back them up.That was just one example. You are a fraud. That is an accusation that is backed up by your own statements in multiple threads. Self-incriminated. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GG said:

What have you seen more of - swastikas at right leaning rallies or hammer & sickle at the "peaceful protests?"  

McCarthy is running for re election? 

Commies behind every door. Do you still meet with commies?

Have you ever met a subversive? Do you still talk to subversive?

Do you still donate to the communist party? ( no, but my President is good friends with the leader)

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

So DR is sometimes correct as well?

https://ballotpedia.org/California_Proposition_16,_Repeal_Proposition_209_Affirmative_Action_Amendment_(2020)

That proposition, which passed, was to repeal proposition 209 which states "the government and public institutions cannot discriminate against or grant preferential treatment to persons on the basis of race, sex, color, ethnicity, or national origin in public employment, public education, and public contracting."

This hereby allows the government to discriminate based on race, sex, color, ethnicity, or national origin.

So it just allows affirmative action, big deal. 

7 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

I never accused you of being a Biden supporter. You make accusations, but fail to offer evidence to back them up.That was just one example. You are a fraud. That is an accusation that is backed up by your own statements in multiple threads. Self-incriminated. 

I was answering the other Trump supporter 

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Do you still donate to the communist party? ( no, but my President is good friends with the leader)

So you're saying there have been no leaders of these protests who proclaimed to be Marxists?  The hammer & sickle flags were fake?

20 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

...forlorned here...sounds like your treatments are not working..................

• Like (+1) 2

57 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

So he’s a woman beater.

so one guy who died was a sex offender and the other served prison time for domestic battery.  what are the odds the two people this kid killed are these types of people?   if that's the type of people rioting the left should probably distance themselves from these people. 

• Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, GG said:

So you're saying there have been no leaders of these protests who proclaimed to be Marxists?  The hammer & sickle flags were fake?

Not saying there are no ,readers, but doubt they are commies...just home grown terrorists that the FBI should know who they are. I think this whole thing has been allowed to grow as an election political issue...maybe you should read about McCarthy...and see what your type of scare tactics lead to.

Are you saying trump has done something...

5 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Not saying there are no ,readers, but doubt they are commies...just home grown terrorists that the FBI should know who they are. I think this whole thing has been allowed to grow as an election political issue...maybe you should read about McCarthy...and see what your type of scare tactics lead to.

Seems like a nerve got hit.

History lesson - McCarthy's sentiment was correct.  Tactics were not.  It's incontrovertible that Stalin & then Khruschev placed operatives all over the US, and in highly influential positions in media and academia.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Hilarious 

So it’s OK to call half the country racists...but don’t dare call people who’re burning buildings Marxists

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

so one guy who died was a sex offender and the other served prison time for domestic battery.  what are the odds the two people this kid killed are these types of people?   if that's the type of people rioting the left should probably distance themselves from these people. 

You'd think so but they do love their felons.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donna_Hylton

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhBa_WBJhfixaT-8DQFRn

10 minutes ago, GG said:

Seems like a nerve got hit.

History lesson - McCarthy's sentiment was correct.  Tactics were not.  It's incontrovertible that Stalin & then Khruschev placed operatives all over the US, and in highly influential positions in media and academia.

The difference this time is trump is friendly and may have a relationship...easier today with the web to work the public...a few on this website...(reality check) for one.

...Wisconsin Dem governor agreed to help from Feds.....I suggest the "ISIS Eradication" model......

Trump says he will send federal law enforcement, National Guard to Kenosha after Jacob Blake shooting

'We will NOT stand for looting, arson, violence, and lawlessness on American streets,' president tweets

By Brooke Singman | Fox News

President Trump on Wednesday said he will send federal law enforcement and the National Guard to Kenosha, Wis. to restore “law and order” amid days of unrest in the city

“We will NOT stand for looting, arson, violence, and lawlessness on American streets,” the president tweeted Wednesday. “My team just got off the phone with Governor Evers who agreed to accept federal assistance. (Portland should do the same!)”

The president added: “TODAY, I will be sending federal law enforcement and the National Guard to Kenosha, WI to restore LAW and ORDER!”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-jacob-blake-shooting-kenosha-wisconsin-federal-law-enforcement

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Hilarious 

So it’s OK to call half the country racists...but don’t dare call people who’re burning buildings Marxists

Do not misquote me you over reactive as?. There are racists and I never suggest half the country. I said shooting a man in the back 7 times looks like a hate crime to me.

If there are Marxists then the FBI knows who they are, they are crossing state lines, therefore this is a federal case....

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...Wisconsin Dem governor agreed to help from Feds.....I suggest the "ISIS Eradication" model......

Trump says he will send federal law enforcement, National Guard to Kenosha after Jacob Blake shooting

'We will NOT stand for looting, arson, violence, and lawlessness on American streets,' president tweets

By Brooke Singman | Fox News

President Trump on Wednesday said he will send federal law enforcement and the National Guard to Kenosha, Wis. to restore “law and order” amid days of unrest in the city

“We will NOT stand for looting, arson, violence, and lawlessness on American streets,” the president tweeted Wednesday. “My team just got off the phone with Governor Evers who agreed to accept federal assistance. (Portland should do the same!)”

The president added: “TODAY, I will be sending federal law enforcement and the National Guard to Kenosha, WI to restore LAW and ORDER!”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-jacob-blake-shooting-kenosha-wisconsin-federal-law-enforcement

But yet he has not

6 minutes ago, bdutton said:

You'd think so but they do love their felons.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donna_Hylton

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhBa_WBJhfixaT-8DQFRn

Yeh, Jeffrey Epstein...good lefty eh...

6 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

The difference this time is trump is friendly and may have a relationship...easier today with the web to work the public...a few on this website...(reality check) for one.

Wrong.  The difference is that the people the Left keep calling racists, are actually not trying to be racist....and the people the Right are calling Marxists, are actually proud of being Marxists! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Do not misquote me you over reactive as?. There are racists and I never suggest half the country. I said shooting a man in the back 7 times looks like a hate crime to me.

If there are Marxists then the FBI knows who they are, they are crossing state lines, therefore this is a federal case....

But yet he has not

Yeh, Jeffrey Epstein...good lefty eh...

...apologies to our petulant Maple Leaf posting fraud......"Big Dawgs" are en route.......

WATCH NOW: Evers has requested other states to send National Guard to Kenosha

MADISON — Gov. Tony Evers has requested other states, under the Emergency Management Assistance Compact (EMAC), to bring additional National Guard troops, equipment, and resources to Kenosha to support civil authorities there.

• Lee Newspapers
  •  27, 2020Updated 1 hr ago

EMAC is a mutual aid agreement that allows governors to provide state-to-state assistance during declared states of emergency. It will enable other states to provide resources such as National Guard troops and equipment to the requesting state.

National Guard troops from Arizona, Michigan and Alabama will add to Wisconsin National Guard troops already on the ground supporting civil authorities in Kenosha under the EMAC.

Any National Guard troops from other states mobilized to support Wisconsin would do so in a State Active Duty status – not in a federal status. Those troops would fall under the operational control of Wisconsin's adjutant general during their mobilization, but remain under their respective State's administrative control.

Wisconsin National Guard troops have been on duty in Kenosha since August 24 when authorities in Kenosha made an initial request for Guard assistance. In the ensuing days, local officials in Kenosha made subsequent requests for additional Wisconsin National Guard assistance, resulting in more troops supporting public safety efforts in the city each day. Troop numbers will continue to be adjusted as needed.

https://www.kenoshanews.com/news/local/watch-now-evers-has-requested-other-states-to-send-national-guard-to-kenosha/article_a7d343ab-744b-56a9-adb4-9bd61d1c1aab.html#tracking-source=home-breaking

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...apologies to our petulant Maple Leaf posting fraud......"Big Dawgs" are en route.......

WATCH NOW: Evers has requested other states to send National Guard to Kenosha

MADISON — Gov. Tony Evers has requested other states, under the Emergency Management Assistance Compact (EMAC), to bring additional National Guard troops, equipment, and resources to Kenosha to support civil authorities there.

• Lee Newspapers
  •  27, 2020Updated 1 hr ago

EMAC is a mutual aid agreement that allows governors to provide state-to-state assistance during declared states of emergency. It will enable other states to provide resources such as National Guard troops and equipment to the requesting state.

National Guard troops from Arizona, Michigan and Alabama will add to Wisconsin National Guard troops already on the ground supporting civil authorities in Kenosha under the EMAC.

Any National Guard troops from other states mobilized to support Wisconsin would do so in a State Active Duty status – not in a federal status. Those troops would fall under the operational control of Wisconsin's adjutant general during their mobilization, but remain under their respective State's administrative control.

Wisconsin National Guard troops have been on duty in Kenosha since August 24 when authorities in Kenosha made an initial request for Guard assistance. In the ensuing days, local officials in Kenosha made subsequent requests for additional Wisconsin National Guard assistance, resulting in more troops supporting public safety efforts in the city each day. Troop numbers will continue to be adjusted as needed.

https://www.kenoshanews.com/news/local/watch-now-evers-has-requested-other-states-to-send-national-guard-to-kenosha/article_a7d343ab-744b-56a9-adb4-9bd61d1c1aab.html#tracking-source=home-breaking

A step to stop the professionals....good

Now address the underlying issues....

trump still has not done anything to fix the racial under tones