Darron Lee workout

For those in the know, is D Lee good at his job? 

2 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

For those in the know, is D Lee good at his job? 

Solid athlete who was probably overdrafted, but had a very nice season statistically in 2018. I recall him going to KC last year, but he didn’t work out there it seems.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, MiltonWaddams said:

Solid athlete who was probably overdrafted, but had a very nice season statistically in 2018. I recall him going to KC last year, but he didn’t work out there it seems.

So this is another Beane having a look at some potentially useful player. I’m good with that, Beane do your thing! 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 4

Many of us including myself considered him an interesting prospect back in 2016. He was pretty much supposed to be what Milano is for us now. Smallish LB that excels in speed and coverage skills who's not much of a thumper. He went #20 right after we picked Lawson @ #19. He never panned out so far but may excel in this particular defense.

Edited by billsbackto81
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Many of us including myself considered him an interesting prospect back in 2016. He was pretty much supposed to be what Milano is for us now. Smallish LB that excels in speed and coverage skills who's not much of a thumper. He went #20 right after we picked Lawson @ #19. He never panned out so far but may excel in this particular defense.

And many other of us said if he is a first round talent I am a Dutchman. And I have never owned a pair of clogs. I thought he was a late day 2 / early day 3 level prospect. 

6 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Do we really consider Dodson, Joseph, and Thompson as guys who shouldn't be replaced if a better option is available?

I consider Thompson underrated, Dodson and Joseph intriguing. 

I am not against Lee at a vet minimum. Wouldn't pay more than that. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I consider Thompson underrated, Dodson and Joseph intriguing. 

I am not against Lee at a vet minimum. Wouldn't pay more than that. 

I guess guys like Lee could also be considered for the PS if no other team picks them up.

16 slots on 32 teams is a lot of players to look for.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

And many other of us said if he is a first round talent I am a Dutchman. And I have never owned a pair of clogs. I thought he was a late day 2 / early day 3 level prospect. 

Never said he was 1st round material Gunner, just an interesting prospect. I'm sure you're aware many analysts and draft gurus had him as a late 1st, early 2nd. I agree with you though, he wouldn't have been my 1st pick and neither would Shaq. Obviously in hindsight Chris Jones or Myles Jack would've been nice.

16 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I come from Dutch heritage and I'm not offended by the truth here about of Dutch people. 

I may add to your quote though.

"Wooden shoes, wooden head and wooden listen". 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1