Democrat Convention 2020.

B-Man

21 minutes ago, snafu said:

You’re missing the point. 

His actions are being challenged. If he overreaches, the action is stopped or reversed. If he’s within his rights, the action stands. 

That’s MORE actual “democracy” — the way our representative system was designed. 

As for his own party not challenging his maneuver I can only give you an example of a one-party State (NY) allowing its Governor to issue over 100 executive orders since February. Is that “more” or “less” democracy. 

And that hat leads me to another example — Trump allowed states to deal with Covid locally. Is that “more” or “less” democracy?  Would you prefer that Trump run the covid response nationwide?  

I’ll mail my response.  If trump gets his way, it will arrive after the election. 

22 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He is president -- and will be for another 5 years. 

In that time he's the first president in nearly 40 years not to start a new war. 

Very possibly...doesn't mean he will be a good one.

26 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Glad she offered a salutation.  Tell her that I said that she shouldn’t try to pull anymore hamfisted hoaxes.  Even some of the Trumpers didn’t fall for it!  

#Believeher

25 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I’ll mail my response.  If trump gets his way, it will arrive after the election. 

Mail it now.

You’ve already made up your mind. 

Or show up in person and make sure it gets counted. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, snafu said:

Mail it now.

You’ve already made up your mind. 

Or show up in person and make sure it gets counted. 

He can't go to a polling place.  They're unsafe.  Unlike protesting with thousands of your best buds in the streets pack in like sardines.

And where's the fun in sending it in early?  Better to send it late and whine about it not being counted.

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I would argue that point. I think the left just wants to get some damn votes in and wannabe dictator doesn’t like the idea so he plants the idea through his media talking heads at Fox news and other right wing outlets that this would be the case. Nobody is looking to fake this election from the left. This one is going to be won fair and square as long as it’s run fair and square. The Dems Best case scenario is to reduce voter lethargy and ensure that The vast majority of Americans who are tired of the embarrassment it is an office currently get out and vote.

diabolical-laughter-nobody-expects-the-5

• Haha (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

please show me the evidence that the USPS is going to diabolically withhold a great number of mail-in ballots from registered Democrats.

10 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

please show me the evidence that the USPS is going to diabolically withhold a great number of mail-in ballots from registered Democrats.

Not the issue.  

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Like the indiscriminate way the Left wants to flood our country with illegitimate mail-in ballots?

Why are those ballots illegitimate?

Not an idealogy...I tend to think through issues. Just because a rich draft dodger, ex democrate, now says the right words to join the repubs you  forgive every negative step he takes.

Enough of this. 

Enjoy the election

2 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Looks like it dipped it's head in green paint. Wfhat sex is it? Hard to tell.

You know the answer.  But even in the event of ambiguity we also know that the pictured individual would want nothing to do with your Trumpy business.  So there’s that. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

No, I'm genuinely curious. If he's taped, I'm not interested in watching, but if it's live, I would have to watch it.

...you're a helluva lot braver than I am....couldn't bring myself to waste a nanosecond on the charade....now if they lined up Eric Holder on his efforts to rebuild DOJ to the "pinnacle of integrity", Rahm Emanuel on how he rebuilt Chicago to "the boiler plate epitome as to how to lead a US city to greatest", or even Rev Al Sharpton explaining how the "Democratic Party is THE historic party of racial  inclusion, servitude to its base versus the GOP avowed racists", I may have tuned in.....MAY....

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...you're a helluva lot braver than I am....couldn't bring myself to waste a nanosecond on the charade....now if they lined up Eric Holder on his efforts to rebuild DOJ to the "pinnacle of integrity", Rahm Emanuel on how he rebuilt Chicago to "the boiler plate epitome as to how to lead a US city to greatest", or even Rev Al Sharpton explaining how the "Democratic Party is THE historic party of racial  inclusion, servitude to its base versus the GOP avowed racists", I may have tuned in.....MAY....

Holder will tell how much he made from Mexican drug cartels for giving them guns, Emanuel will explain how he made Chicago the murder capital of the country, and Sharpton will tell how to avoid paying taxes by being a racist douchebag

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Holder will tell how much he made from Mexican drug cartels for giving them guns, Emanuel will explain how he made Chicago the murder capital of the country, and Sharpton will tell how to avoid paying taxes by being a racist douchebag

...which would all swing me from the fence to their side...mighty impressive...what say you???.....

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Why are those ballots illegitimate?

If the voting rolls aren't checked for their accuracy and culled then there will be a whole lot of ballots that should be thrown out but get counted. This is the problem with mail-in voting in states that haven't fine tuned the process. You already know this though but like to play the village idiot game so that you can just debate the ridiculous. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

If the voting rolls aren't checked for their accuracy and culled then there will be a whole lot of ballots that should be thrown out but get counted. This is the problem with mail-in voting in states that haven't fine tuned the process. You already know this though but like to play the village idiot game so that you can just debate the ridiculous. 

How do we cull the “voting rolls?”

and what does accuracy mean? 

also, hoax on playing  the village idiot game.  We all know who the village idiot is here!  Hint: it’s you! 

Edited by SectionC3

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

How do we cull the “voting rolls?”

and what does accuracy mean? 

You insure that you are not sending ballots to dead people and check the residency/address of the people you are sending those ballots to. Possibly require stricter voter registration rules to force voters to register more often.

BARACK OBAMA: “I have sat in the Oval Office with both of the men who are running for president. I never expected that my successor would embrace my vision or continue my policies. I did hope, for the sake of our country, that Donald Trump might show some interest in taking the job seriously; that he might come to feel the weight of the office and discover some reverence for the democracy that had been placed in his care.

But he never did. For close to four years now, he's shown no interest in putting in the work; no interest in finding common ground; no interest in using the awesome power of his office to help anyone but himself and his friends; no interest in treating the presidency as anything but one more reality show that he can use to get the attention he craves.”
-DNC 2020

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29q7yzp1vo5qhpnd3vwi

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

You insure that you are not sending ballots to dead people and check the residency/address of the people you are sending those ballots to. Possibly require stricter voter registration rules to force voters to register more often.

OK.  New rule.  You need to count all the jellybeans in my big jar correctly before you can vote.  Sound good?

24 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

OK.  New rule.  You need to count all the jellybeans in my big jar correctly before you can vote.  Sound good?

I know it's too late to tell you not to be an asswhole but at least act like you've worn your last diaper.