Democrat Convention 2020.

B-Man

2 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Cuomo is not anti aborionist as is Pence. He is a hypocrite for not acceoting lives of citizens are equal to the lives of the unborn. 

You do not know of Higgins, one of the two Congressmen from WNY because you are not from Buffalo I guess. Cuomo is a hypocrite because he pontificated on proper procedure in a pandemic while sending people to their graves in nursing homes, again something you probably do not understand because you are not from New York. As far as "not acceoting lives of citizens are equal to the lives of the unborn", I do not see how this makes Pence a hypocrite. It does not even make sense.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Bizarre Video at End of First Night of Convention Shows How Clueless Democrats Really Are

It wasn’t just the song.

Apologies to Joe Biden’s grandchildren, above, but the closing performance — I chose that word purposefully, given that the entire evening of faux outrage and everything else to do with the opening night of the Democrat National Convention was theatre at its best.

But oh that song.

Townhall’s Kurt Schlichter summed it up perfectly — in just two words.

The closing song, “For What It’s Worth,” was written by Stephen Stills as a member of Buffalo Springfield — later of Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young fame — in 1966 — 54 years ago — in response to Sunset Strip curfew riots; a series of early counterculture-era clashes that took place between police and young people on the Strip in Hollywood, California.

Ah, it all comes together, now doesn’t it?

The history of the song matters, of course, because the Democrat Party has not only backed the continuing unrest in the now 85 days since George Floyd’s death; they’ve all but donned cheerleader uniforms, grabbed the pom-poms, and joined the rioters in the streets.

More at the link

COOL!!! Maybe we'll get some James Taylor the night Kerry speak!

• Haha (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, Niagara said:

You do not know of Higgins, one of the two Congressmen from WNY because you are not from Buffalo I guess. Cuomo is a hypocrite because he pontificated on proper procedure in a pandemic while sending people to their graves in nursing homes, again something you probably do not understand because you are not from New York. As far as "not acceoting lives of citizens are equal to the lives of the unborn", I do not see how this makes Pence a hypocrite. It does not even make sense.

One more time and I will stop wasting clear thought.

Pence is totally anti abortion, the killing of unborn, yet live humans. I see his position and those that support him with money.

However this same guy promoted policies and allowed government officials and rep party buddies to have policies that resulted predictably in 170,000 deaths In actual loving people, many more than would have happened if he did a better job.

Forget Cuomo, forget others, who made wrong or questionable decisions...Pence is a typical hypocrite same as his boss.

This is hard work getting thru such closed minds.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Niagara Bill said:

Pence is totally anti abortion, the killing of unborn, yet live humans. I see his position and those that support him with money.

However this same guy promoted policies and allowed government officials and rep party buddies to have policies that resulted predictably in 170,000 deaths In actual loving people, many more than would have happened if he did a better job.

Forget Cuomo, forget others, who made wrong or questionable decisions...Pence is a typical hypocrite same as his boss.

CCP Bill trying hard to fuse the only two neurons in his brain together to form a coherent thought. 

He failed. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Cinga said:

COOL!!! Maybe we'll get some James Taylor the night Kerry speak!

Well..........it's a Joe Biden Convention, so I suggest.

Something in the Way She Moves

You Can Close Your Eyes

or.......The Frozen Man.

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Better job Bull S*it. 

He did a great job, no doubt 300,000 would have died otherwise. Antiabortion position is obviously irrelevant. Mr. Dense Canadian.

17 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/video/trump-in-1999-i-am-very-pro-choice-480297539914

Whoah, you mean politicians lie to get elected? 

As for Jeffrey Epstein: is it really too much to ask that our presidents have no personal relationship with amoral pedophiles and their enablers? Clinton and Trump ("I wish her well" even though my Attorney General is currently seeking to keep her jailed for heinous offenses against children) both. At least Biden gives us a couple degrees of separation (Biden VP - Hillary Sec State - Bill = Friend of Epstein). Such are the choices in today's world.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

48 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This goes here too since a child rapist is being given a prime time spot tonight -- and not a single lefty on this board has said it's wrong yet. Not one. 

I'm not one to defend Clinton, but as it relates to those massage photos, the girl in question says Clinton was a gentleman and nothing happened between them. That should have been the end of that article. But in fairness, the Daily Mail is pretty much the National Enquirer, so it's not like they're trying to win a Pulitzer with their reporting and need the clicks more than anything.

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I'm not one to defend Clinton, but as it relates to those massage photos, the girl in question says Clinton was a gentleman and nothing happened between them. That should have been the end of that article. But in fairness, the Daily Mail is pretty much the National Enquirer, so it's not like they're trying to win a Pulitzer with their reporting and need the clicks more than anything.

That same girl says Clinton was on the island with children though, and those children were used as sex slaves for Epstein's friends... 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Niagara said:

Better job Bull S*it. 

He did a great job, no doubt 300,000 would have died otherwise. Antiabortion position is obviously irrelevant. Mr. Dense Canadian.

Sticks and stones Mr. American.

So at 300,000. 50 percent of world's deaths would  have resulted in the greatest country in the world, with 5 % of the population, the standard of the world, the greatest medical community in the world failed to listen to that medical community because of politics. 

You held it to 170,000 heading for 200,000 min. Bravo. Bravo. Quite the job Pence did...and it is only beginning, imagine what he can do with 4 more years and then 8 as Pres. With his opposition it is likely. 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This goes here too since a child rapist is being given a prime time spot tonight -- and not a single lefty on this board has said it's wrong yet. Not one. 

Yes that is dispictable, Clinton and the Mrs. are both undesirable.

But your guy is close to this stuff too..... He and Jeffy and Miss Maxwell were friends...maybe close?? 

In your underground community wishing her well as Trump did, is it code for  something?

(Have be careful of my choice of words so Chandler does not get upset?)