Democrat Convention 2020.

B-Man

3 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I am not sure what your point is, the pictures of kids in cages was from Obama's time and Trump changed the policy so it does not happen anymore. She was commenting due to the pictures that got people riled up.

You said the policy if separating parents at the border was an Obama policy.  It wasn’t.

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Simple.

The people on the Left are embarrassed by what they saw.

If you’re talking about the nightly news over the last 3.5 years, then yes.  Trump is a joke, as are his followers.  If you’re talking about the convention, coudln’t say.  Didn’t see anything besides a few minutes of Michelle Obama, who was far from embarrassing. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I'm told she brought up the Ebola comparison to Covid, like Harris did last week.

It's amazing how stupid the DNC believes its base to be, and its base never lets them down. They're in lockstep with one blatant lie after another.

They depend on the vote of the stupid.  Rawly emotional without checking claims out as well.  

Bizarre Video at End of First Night of Convention Shows How Clueless Democrats Really Are

It wasn’t just the song.

Apologies to Joe Biden’s grandchildren, above, but the closing performance — I chose that word purposefully, given that the entire evening of faux outrage and everything else to do with the opening night of the Democrat National Convention was theatre at its best.

But oh that song.

Townhall’s Kurt Schlichter summed it up perfectly — in just two words.

The closing song, “For What It’s Worth,” was written by Stephen Stills as a member of Buffalo Springfield — later of Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young fame — in 1966 — 54 years ago — in response to Sunset Strip curfew riots; a series of early counterculture-era clashes that took place between police and young people on the Strip in Hollywood, California.

Ah, it all comes together, now doesn’t it?

The history of the song matters, of course, because the Democrat Party has not only backed the continuing unrest in the now 85 days since George Floyd’s death; they’ve all but donned cheerleader uniforms, grabbed the pom-poms, and joined the rioters in the streets.

More at the link

• Like (+1) 4

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Bizarre Video at End of First Night of Convention Shows How Clueless Democrats Really Are

It wasn’t just the song.

Apologies to Joe Biden’s grandchildren, above, but the closing performance — I chose that word purposefully, given that the entire evening of faux outrage and everything else to do with the opening night of the Democrat National Convention was theatre at its best.

But oh that song.

The closing song, “For What It’s Worth,” was written by Stephen Stills as a member of Buffalo Springfield — later of Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young fame — in 1966 — 54 years ago — in response to Sunset Strip curfew riots; a series of early counterculture-era clashes that took place between police and young people on the Strip in Hollywood, California.

The history of the song matters, of course, because the Democrat Party has not only backed the continuing unrest in the now 85 days since George Floyd’s death; they’ve all but donned cheerleader uniforms, grabbed the pom-poms, and joined the rioters in the streets.

More at the link

They have fully embraced the Black Lives Matter organization and its stated purpose of destroying the current system in favor of Communism.

Keep up the good work DNC... ensure another 50 years of Republican rule by embracing a failed ideology.

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, B-Man said:

It wasn’t just the song.

But oh that song.

More at the link

I showed this to my wife and she laughed a little the asked why this parody was created and who they were mocking? It took me a minute to convince her the Dems really did it intentionally.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

What the *****?

Someone actually thought that was a good idea?

The Dems are fully in on BLM now, a group that openly admits its purpose is to destroy the nuclear family and bring Marxism to the US.

Helluva message. Good thing you leftists are moderate. :lol:

• Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

No.  Look at the pro-Biden posters here that have to lean on "words" such as ----tard.  What's it like to have a limited vocabulary?

Not sure.  Mine is fairly rich.  But I notice that I’m called such things here as “idiot” as a lowbrow reflexive measure.  Maybe some of the Trumpers here could take your advice about a more genteel and enlightened discourse. 

11 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

The Dems are fully in on BLM now, a group that openly admits its purpose is to destroy the nuclear family and bring Marxism to the US.

Helluva message. Good thing you leftists are moderate. :lol:

Oh, I meant the really crappy production value and weird choreography.

The BLM ***** doesn't help either.

4 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

This was on the DNC convention last night:

That is FANTASTIC :lol: 

And by fantastic, I mean hilariously out of touch and poorly produced. It's like a cable access program from the 1990s. 

4 hours ago, dpberr said:

I was somewhat surprised by four things from last night

They rolled out a lot of very wealthy people. Millionaires row from start to finish.

The number of canned speeches. Are Democrats still in a lockdown somewhere? The majority of Americans have either decided to or must get our there and get on with life as best they can. 

Michelle Obama's speech. I expected her not to mention Trump at all, with a speech that'd be more uplifting.

The fall of John Kasich. A man without a political country.

And you noticed how the DNC messaging is the same as the big corporate messaging? That's not a coincidence. 

Bought and paid for. 

3 hours ago, LB3 said:

I can't tell if you're having a stroke or if it's  just because you're Canadian ?. You might want to see a doctor.

He's called CCP Bill for a reason. He parrots CCP talking points as if they're his own. He's the literal definition of a useful idiot. 

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

You said the policy if separating parents at the border was an Obama policy.  It wasn’t.

That's true. Obama's policy was to help the traffickers get the children across the border in any manner he could. Big money for him for doing so.

• Like (+1) 2