Biden Declares That African Americans Are Pretty Much All Alike

18 hours ago, Gary M said:

Man I hope he picks her, Trump could buy spots right after theirs and run this!!   ?

...uh oh...so Kamala "ain't so thrillah" with her potential boss?.......next up in Benghazi Rice......with the nuke codes when Whoa Joe takes a leave of absence......

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...uh oh...so Kamala "ain't so thrillah" with her potential boss?.......next up in Benghazi Rice......with the nuke codes when Whoa Joe takes a leave of absence......

Oh c'mon man, Benghazi Rice? That's so 2012 like. She's not White Rice or even Brown Rice. Maybe Dirty Rice?

Should blacks be more offended by Biden or the fact the GOP does *not* accept diversity?

The purpose of this thread is to shame Biden but the “intellects” here won’t dare acknowledge the fact the right won’t have a serious discussion about racial matters. 

The leaders on the right do not want to have these conversations.

3 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Oh c'mon man, Benghazi Rice? That's so 2012 like. She's not White Rice or even Brown Rice. Maybe Dirty Rice?

You mean Uncle Benghazi Rice. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

LOL.

I’m pretty sure that billZtime doesn’t realize that he linked to a Redstate article that condemns this “official’s” asinine speech

Just F’n hilarious. 

?

• Haha (+1) 2

22 hours ago, BillStime said:

Oh I know I did - and I did it on purpose. I was listening to this guy on PATRIOT SiriusXM - he was pretty well balanced. 

Blacks are tired of being used by BOTH parties

I think people of all races are tired of the constant efforts by media and pols to separate us into racial or other groups and treat or analyze people in this manner.  It's really liberating to simply address people all the same and not at all difficult. 

• Like (+1) 2

On 8/7/2020 at 11:26 AM, LeviF91 said:

I can't trust the Republicans to even do that right.

Look at the current teacher situation: the government school teacher unions are screaming to the heavens that we should be educating our own children at home in an attempt to make Trump look bad.  It's the right's biggest opportunity for a cultural win in generations and they're blowing it. 

Correct. Even among ACTUAL Christians, you have people wanting to send their children back to the godless heathens in the education system. They should be pushing for schools to NEVER reopen in their current iteration.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Niagara said:

BillStime upvoted this reply by Chef to "dude" (BillStime)

He responded with the "laugh" emoji because he is laughing at Chef for reacting. He and the others derive their pleasure in trolling the rest of you. There is nothing anyone can respond with that will cause them to do anything other than troll all of you. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Azalin said:

He responded with the "laugh" emoji because he is laughing at Chef for reacting. He and the others derive their pleasure in trolling the rest of you. There is nothing anyone can respond with that will cause them to do anything other than troll all of you. 

QFT

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

QFT

Billstime is a troll, I don't think he is even trying to help Dems but is like that kid in high school who got his thrill from giving ridiculous answers every class every time to the point even the teacher would ignore him.

• 4 months later...
On 8/7/2020 at 10:20 AM, Reality Check said:

If this is peak performance of your cognitive capacity to model future events, then you have big problems coming up.

On 8/7/2020 at 10:21 AM, Golden Goat said:

Polls in 2016 were worthless. Polls now are worthless. Nobody needs to pull out every racial gaffe from the last 40 years of Joe's career. He casts these pearls weekly in 2020. Imagine what he'll say if he has the stones to debate?

*cough* oh look I was right again

10 minutes ago, Wacka said:

They rule it now.

Hey all you had to do was not follow a racist man named Trump. His true nature showed through like I knew it would.

Yet Biden now has even more support from the black community b.c of the Trumpsters.

Edited by TBBills

46 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

When didn't they?  Oh, maybe when their inner cities were burned down?  Is that what he's referencing here?

And 34% of small business owners are women.

The Nazis played a game of identity politics to.

Yes your Nazi party tried to come up you attacked the country with your lies and corruption. Your attempt to corrupt the smart citizens will not work. You allowed murder in the Capitol and celebrated it.

Keep attacking democracy with your lies and corruption it will never work.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Yeah, I hear we have no diversity of thought, according to Biden...🤔

If that doesn’t sound like white supremacy, I’m not sure what does...

Yea having no diversity of thought is definitely a characteristic of White Supremacists. Trump's best quality.

Edited by TBBills

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

Exactly which is why you should want Biden.

No, I’m saying I think Biden is racist...

1...Biden was against integration in the 70s because he didn’t want his kids going to school in a “jungle” with other black kids.

2...Biden said that poor kids were just as smart as white kids- insinuating that only minorities were poor.

3...Biden said to black people that if they didn’t vote for him they weren’t black- insinuating that the big government and identity politics he represented was the only way they could get ahead in life...

4...Biden said that black people don’t have any diversity of thought- which makes sense that he would say that considering how he seems to feel about non white people...

I don’t agree with a lot of what Trump does and says, but I have never heard him utter such racist remarks against my people as Joe Biden...

On 8/7/2020 at 2:58 AM, Bill from NYC said:

Breitbart.

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Biden's own words

He should be impeached for his hurtful views of the Black community 

As he fills cabinet post with a diversity of individuals, whereas Trump's looked like Hitler's inner circle.

Give it up already trying to paint sleepy Joe as cut from the same cloth as that bloated festering orange boil on our nation's butt that is soon to be lanced.

Edited by WideNine
  • Like (+1) 1