Biden Declares That African Americans Are Pretty Much All Alike

No problem, he has "clarified.

What he said was not what he meant.

Joe Biden addresses African American ‘diversity’ gaffe

by Vincent Barone

Original Article

Democratic nominee Joe Biden on Thursday attempted to clarify comments he made earlier in the day suggesting that the African American population is not as “diverse” as the Latino community.“In no way did I mean to suggest the African American community is a monolith—not by identity, not on issues, not at all,” Biden tweeted Thursday night. “Throughout my career I’ve witnessed the diversity of thought, background, and sentiment within the African American community,” he went on. 

biden-confused-speech.jpg

14 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

i thought Dems were the party of truth and logic?

5 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

If you are still going to vote for Joe Biden, you are one dumb MF.

Sincerely, good luck to you.

I don't vote, and if I did I wouldn't vote for traitors.

That said, the fact that Republicans are so snowblind they can't see what's right in front of them is why they're going to lose the White House this November.  What exactly do you think is "winning" about this strategy?  Do you think "never Hillary" voters give a ***** about whether Joe is a racist or not?  Or black people, for that matter?  Is pushing for a 2% increase in black Trump voters really the way to win this election?  

Let's be honest about it: Joe is right, black folks vote as a solid block.  Black folks are why Prop 8 got passed in California and 90+% of them reliably vote blue every four years.  Trying to win over a few of them is NOT how Trump can retain the WH in 2020.  It just isn't. 

The only thing about this election that's more feeble than Joe Biden is the RNC's strategy to keep him out of Washington.

1 minute ago, LeviF91 said:

I don't vote, and if I did I wouldn't vote for traitors.

That said, the fact that Republicans are so snowblind they can't see what's right in front of them is why they're going to lose the White House this November.  What exactly do you think is "winning" about this strategy?  Do you think "never Hillary" voters give a ***** about whether Joe is a racist or not?  Or black people, for that matter?  Is pushing for a 2% increase in black Trump voters really the way to win this election?  

Let's be honest about it: Joe is right, black folks vote as a solid block.  Black folks are why Prop 8 got passed in California and 90+% of them reliably vote blue every four years.  Trying to win over a few of them is NOT how Trump can retain the WH in 2020.  It just isn't. 

The only thing about this election that's more feeble than Joe Biden is the RNC's strategy to keep him out of Washington.

All I know is that Joe Biden is at least twice as smart as you. At least.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

All I know is that Joe Biden is at least twice as smart as you. At least.

lol like I said, feeble.  Joe Biden is a traitor and a coward and he's going to sit in the oval office next January. 

Sad, just ***** sad.

Just now, Golden Goat said:

According to you, overt racism is the winning campaign line. You're confusing.

I'm not saying Joe's doing well.  He isn't.  I'm saying that the broader RNC strategy of pulling out every racial gaffe from the last 40 years of Joe's career isn't gonna win them elections.  Polls suck but they can at least tell us what moves the needle and that ***** does not move the needle.  

6 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

lol like I said, feeble.  Joe Biden is a traitor and a coward and he's going to sit in the oval office next January. 

Sad, just ***** sad.

If this is peak performance of your cognitive capacity to model future events, then you have big problems coming up.

4 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

I'm not saying Joe's doing well.  He isn't.  I'm saying that the broader RNC strategy of pulling out every racial gaffe from the last 40 years of Joe's career isn't gonna win them elections.  Polls suck but they can at least tell us what moves the needle and that ***** does not move the needle.  

Polls in 2016 were worthless. Polls now are worthless. Nobody needs to pull out every racial gaffe from the last 40 years of Joe's career. He casts these pearls weekly in 2020. Imagine what he'll say if he has the stones to debate?

• Like (+1) 2

Well he is right.  I’ve lived in New York, Miami and Southern California. The Cubans are very different from the Puerto Ricans who are very different from Mexicans who are very different from Salvadorans who are very different from Honduran who are....well you get my point. 

Here’s where he ***** up. What does this all have to do with the diversity, or lack there of, of American blacks is beyond me. 

KIRA DAVIS: Maybe It’s Time to Admit Joe Biden Doesn’t Think Very Highly of Black People.

FTA:

It doesn’t take a genius — or even a Trump voter, for that matter — to read the Senator, here. It is understandable that in a contentious election cycle, people feel justified in overlooking the more disturbing aspects of a candidate’s character. Many 2016 Trump voters have been trying to explain this to the crowd who insults them as morons and demons for four years. If you want to ignore the obvious here in the name of ousting the Big Bad Orange Man, be my guest.

But we are all adults here. Let’s stop fooling ourselves about it. Joe Biden doesn’t care much for Black people and let’s not pretend Biden voters along with the rest of us can’t see that.

The jig is up, Cornpop!

01d17339f54bfe157cf69746bb35462f?s=120&d

6 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

If this is peak performance of your cognitive capacity to model future events, then you have big problems coming up.

For all our sake, I hope you're right.  But I think everyone predicting an electoral landslide for Trump this November because of the "silent majority" has their heads firmly buried in the sand, especially after Trump has betrayed the very principles that got him elected by those folks to begin with.

43 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

For all our sake, I hope you're right.  But I think everyone predicting an electoral landslide for Trump this November because of the "silent majority" has their heads firmly buried in the sand, especially after Trump has betrayed the very principles that got him elected by those folks to begin with.

If a small minority of unicorns keep repeating something it eventually becomes true!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Agree that focusing on blacks isn't going to make a difference, but the strategy of showing that Biden is a confused, befuddled old man who is going to let the BLM Thought Police take over just might.

It all comes down to COVID.  If case numbers are still high in 2-3 months, he loses.  If they subside, the rioters will keep middle white America from trusting the Democrats.